Dangan Ronpa Minecraft

By -Inactiveasof2021-

16 youtubers enter the newest and most anticipated map on the server, but little do they know, this is no ord... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Start
Chapter 3: Who Are You?
Chapter 4: The 1st Meeting
Chapter 5: Fight For Your Life
Chapter 6: A New Floor
Chapter 7: No...
Chapter 8: We're Here for You
Chapter 9: Having Fun?
Chapter 10: Mr. Plan
Chapter 11: Losing a Friend...
Chapter 12: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 13: An Explosive Mod
A/N So
A/N Ok
Chapter 14: So Soon?
A/N Hey Guys

Chapter 1: A Game of Death

2.9K 65 347
By -Inactiveasof2021-

Ash's POV

"So you're saying that if we ever have a zombie apocalypse, we should raid  all the stores for playdough?" I laughed.

"I mean, no one is gonna take it! They'll be too busy grabbing the actual food! Look, we're here!" Stamps said.

""Welcome to the School of Peace and Hope, where everyone who enters lives a happy life." That's an odd name for a map!" Squid commented.

"Yeah,  well it's supposed to be the best map that has ever been made! I can't believe we get to be the first to try it out!" I said excitedly.

"Come on! I want to see if the prize for winning is cake!" Stamps  ran in with us not far behind.

The doors slammed shut behind us. "Is this a horror map?" I asked.

"No, it's only supposed to be an adventure map." Squid said. Suddenly we were splashed by a potion.

"Guys, I feel kinda  funny." I said. The room was spinning.

"Me too..." Squid collapsed beside me.

"David, you okay...?" Stamps asked before he too fell.

"What kind of map is this...?" Was the last thing I said before everything went black.

I woke up in what appeared to be a classroom. "What the-where am I?" It was then I remembered the map and what had happened. "Ugh, my head...where are David and Joseph?" I noticed a note on the desk I had been resting my head on.

Come to the auditorium as soon as you wake up. There the rules will be explained.
~E.M~

It then had instructions to the auditorium. "Well, I guess I kinda don't have a choice. Stamps and Squid will probably be there." I said to myself. I followed the directions to a large auditorium. In the front row was 15 other people. 

"Looks like you're the last one." A guy with red sunglasses and cape said.

"Last one?" I asked.

"Yeah, apparently we were all invited to do this map. Your friends here told us they came here with you, so we're all assuming you're the last to wake up." A guy with goggles explained.

"Ash!" Squid and Stamps came up to me.

"Hey guys! What are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"Well, I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Adam, but most people call me Sky. I'm the Ultimate Singer." A guy with a ponytail, sunglasses, and a gold amulet said.

"I'm Ross, the Ultimate Chicken Farmer. I'm not a sloth, I'm a narwhal." A narwhal with a derpy expression said.

"Nice face." I  commented.

"Same to you." He answered.

"I'ms Barneys, thes Ultimates Goats Milkers!" A purple dinosaur with an eyepatch yelled in a weird accent.

"I don't mean to be rude, but what country are you from?" Squid asked.

"I'ms froms the Turkeys!"

"Ok then, well I'm Pat, the Ultimate Demolitionist." A guy in dark armor that only showed his glowing blue eyes spoke up.

"I'm Jen, the Ultimate Demolitionee, as in I'm the best at either getting blown up or having my stuff blown up by this guy!" A girl with brown hair, big green eyes, and a large pink bow said.

"I'm Jess, though I'm mostly called Aphmau, and I'm the Ultimate Storyteller." A girl with black hair and a gray and pink baseball cap said.

"I'm Max, the Ultimate Editor, and the first person to call me Mad Max is dead. No joke." A guy with red hair and a golden "Z" necklace said with a frown.

"I'm Jordan, or Cpt Sparklez, and I'm the Ultimate Songwriter." The guy with red sunglasses introduced.

"Hey, Jordan! I wasn't even thinking when I first looked around the room! It's been forever bro!" Sky commented.

"Please don't!" Aph yelled.

"Wait a minute, Sky! It's us, Mitch, Ty, and Jerome! Remember Team Crafted?" A guy in a checkered hoodie asked.

"No way! You guys are here too?" Sky said.

"Um, what?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Mitch, or the BajanCanadian, and I'm the Ultimate Archer." The guy with the checkered hoodie said.

"I'm Jerome, the Ultimate Axeman." A bacca in a suit introduced.

"And I'm Ty, or Deadlox. I'm the Ultimate Swordsman." A guy with green headphones and hair covering half his face said. (I honestly don't watch Deadlox that much)

"I'm Jin, the Ultimate Programmer." A guy whose hair also covered half his face and a purple college jacket said.

"I'm Dan, the Ultimate Miner." The guy with the goggles said.

"I'm David, but most of my friends call me Squid. I'm the Ultimate Level Parkourist." Squid said beside me. Sky glared at him. "You ok?" Squid asked Sky.

"Yeah, I'm fine, squid!" Sky snapped.

"Ooookkk, I'm Joseph, but I'm known as Stampy to most. I'm the Ultimate Baker." Stamps introduced.

"I hope he makes better cakes than Ian." Ty whispered to Jerome, Mitch, and Sky, which made them laugh.

"My name is Ash, and I'm the Ultimate Troller." I said.

"Well, that's everyone. Now what?" Jordan asked.

Suddenly a small Enderman appeared on the stage behind the podium. It didn't look like a normal Enderman though. It was half white and half black, the black side having a white eye and the  white side having a purple eye. "Hello students! My name is EnderMono and I will be your principal her at the School of Chaos and Despair!"

"Chaos and Despair?  I thought it was Peace and Hope!" Jin asked.

"Is that what the sign outside said? Oh, well it was supposed to say  Chaos and Despair! Anyways, I hope you like it here, because this is your new home!" EnderMono said happily.

"What? What do you mean "new home"?" Aph asked.

"Well you are trapped here forever! You can never leave!"

"What? I have a girlfriend to get back to!" Max yelled.

"Same here!" Jin yelled.

"I have a wife and kid! There has to be a way out!" Sky looked panicked.

"Well, there is one way." EnderMono smirked.

"What is it?" Mitch asked.

"Murder one of your peers and get away with it."

"WHAT?" We all yelled.

"But we'll just respawn, right? I mean, we wouldn't just die." Stamps was shaking, and so was I.

"Where's the fun in that? Nope! Once you die, you are gone forever! Gonzo! Saianara! Adios! You get the idea." EnderMono chirped.

"You're crazy if you think any of us will murder!" Dan said.

"Well, I hope you like it here then, because you're never getting out. Now for the rules! 1.) You can only kill two people. 2.) Once a body is discovered by two people other than the murderer, an investigation will be held to look for evidence for one hour. 3.) After the investigation, there will be a school meeting, where you will present all the evidence to see who the killer is. 4.) If the killer is caught, he/she will be executed. 5.) If they are not caught, then they will be set free while the rest are all executed. 6.) Lights will go out at 10 pm and turn on at 8 am. Food will be provided every day for everyone's specific tastes. Now, your rooms are down the hall to your left! Have a despairing day!"And with that, EnderMono disappeared.

"No one is really planning on killing, right?" Jen asked.

"I hope not." I mumbled, more to myself than her.

"Well, we better head to bed. Come on." Jerome said.

I couldn't help but notice everyone was looking at each other warily. It made me uneasy. We came to my room soon enough. To my right was Squid, to my left was Stamps, and across from me was that Dan guy.

"Night Squid, night Ash." Stamps said before going into his room. I heard the click of a lock.

"Night Stamps, night Ash." Squid too locked his door as he entered his room.  

"Night Squid, night Stamps." I went into my room and locked my door. The whole room was yellow with splotches of orange here  and there. There was a dresser, a bed, and my own personal bathroom. I lied down in my orange bed and sighed. No one will murder anyone. We'll all find a way out, together. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Little did he or anyone know, someone was already planning a murder...

A/N Holy cow I creeped myself out a bit. This is going to be so weird, killing all of my favorite youtubers. Well, this book is inspired by MangoKiwi and @Sarkshine's books, so check them out!

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 291 41
Aphmau and Aaron are secret youtubers with more than 5,000,000 subscribers on their channels . They go by their middle name Jess and Jason . Their fr...
6K 129 24
16 Youtubers. One Despair-filled School. One mastermind. Who will survive, and who is willing to kill to survive? Youtubers- -Mithzan-Max -Aphmau- Je...
13.4K 369 40
Two famous YouTubers, Mitch and Jason....and two normal girls meet by accident... Then a incident brings them closer together... Their loves are impo...
11.7K 171 6
MATURE 18+ - - It started with Dream getting one of his ideas, which was already a dangerous game for George to agree to go along with. He does so an...