Secretly Dating | BTS V

By bumble_bts

❝I hate you❞ ❝I love you too❞ --- 『Best : #92 in Fanfiction, #1 in BTS imagine』 --- so far, consider it compl... More

latest note from author
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Part XXXVI
Part XXXVII
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX
Part XL
Part XLI
Part XLII
Part XLIII
Part XLV
Part XLVI
Part XLVII
Part XLVIII
Part XLIX
Part L
Jin
Yoongi

Part XLIV

10.5K 426 74
By bumble_bts

"Hey.."

"Hey..um Taehyung-ah", Nara whispers as Taehyung grabs her hand and puts a finger on his lips, telling her to remain quiet. "What's going on? What's happening? Where are we going?".

Taehyung didn't reply her as he continues to lead the way while holding her hand tight. He's walking a little bit too fast for her that she stumbles her steps once in a while. They're currently going through a hallway, with many rooms along it. Then Taehyung stops all of the sudden before turning to open one of the doors.

The door opens, revealing a very intense bright light that made Nara pulls her hand off Taehyung's to cover her eyes. As she tries to analyse her environment, she heard the faint voices came from in front of her. Then it appears to her, she was in the sea of camera flashes came from the swarm reporters and fangirls right in front of her.

They all realises her presence that they suddenly barges towards her like a group of hungry zombies. Nara takes a step back and her eyes immediately filled with tears. Her dilated pupils lurking around to find Taehyung among the people but he's not there.

When she turns to run to the door, she declines her intention as her eyes caught the sight of bodyguards that are now standing near the door, not allowing her to pass through.

"No..", and she turns around.

It was all too late.

They caught her.

Nara jolts from her bed, gripping the sheets tight, trying to stabilize her breathing. Her panic coughs comes next that she falls from her bed. Luckily her eomma managed to hear her strangled cries. Mrs. Jeon runs to her and embraces her while rubbing her back. Nara's grasp to her eomma is getting tighter.

"It's okay, Nara. Eomma got you. Breathe, sweetie", she tries to calm her daughter, and herself as well. Nara's coughs have become less severe that she finally can retain her normal but still painful breathing. "What happened, Nara?".

Next thing she knows, Nara is slowly drifting into her slumber as she can barely answers her eomma.

After countless amounts of trying to pry open her eyes, Nara finally awakes.  She squints her eyes, trying to adjust her sight. Then, she realizes that she's on a bed, a hospital bed. On her right side, she sees her eomma sleeps soundly. Nara tries to sit and her low grunts were heard by her eomma that she got up quick. Mrs. Jeon immediately holds Nara's hand, caressing it.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Are you okay?".

"M-my..", Nara responds, "my throat h-hurts". She slowly cups her neck and tries to speak clearly.

"Hold on, here, have some water", Mrs. Jeon gives Nara a glass of warm water and she gulps it in few seconds. She looks around her confusingly.

"Why am I in the hospital, eomma?".

"Honey, the doctor said you got panic attack just now. I was so scared. You were not able to breathe properly and you constantly coughed back at the house. Then you passed out. I was so worried about you so me and your appa brought you here. Thank God, you're okay", Nara's eomma exhales, "What happened, Nara?".

Nara frowns as she tries to remember what happened before she eventually got- oh.

"I- I think it's because of m- my dream", she mumbles.

"Do you want to talk about it?". Seeing that Nara refuses to say anything in return, her eomma sighs in defeat. She hugs her daughter cozily, kissing her forehead, "It's okay, whenever you're ready to talk, I'm always here for you. Well, eomma will go talk to the doctor and we'll see".

Nara can only smiles weakly to her. As her eomma leaves her, she shuts her eyes and inhales deep breaths.

This has never happened before.

-----

Taehyung's :

Today I went to the school, with high hopes of seeing her beautiful face again. But then, she's not coming. At all.

I look at my phone, fighting my instinct to call Nara, just to ask about her well-being. I'm worried that she might fell sick. Yea, that must be it.

So I dial her number, waiting nervously, hoping to hear at least a highly excited cheery voice of hers to answer my call.

"Yeoboseyo?".

"Neh, yeoboseyo? Nara-yah? Whe-".

"Oh, Taehyung-goonie? Nara's eomma here".

"Oh..um..Mrs. Jeon, I'm sorry but c-can I talk to Nara?".

"Hmm..I don't think she can for the meantime. She's having a little problem with her throat-".

"What? What happened to her, Mrs. Jeon? Is she sick?", I ask her, worry. She was contemplating to answer at first but after a minute of silence, she opens up.

"She got panic attack last night, so she had to take some day off the school for awhile".

What?

No.

With that, I run as fast as I could to my car and drive to Nara's house. It didn't took me long. Once I arrive there, I knock the door like crazy but at the same time, I try to be polite as much as possible. Few knocks later, her eomma opens the door and greets me nicely. She smiles at me but still it reflects her worries inside her. She welcomes me and walks me to Nara's room.

Then I see her. It's only a day but oh my, how much did I miss seeing her face, adoring her beauty, appreciating her presence whenever she's around.

"Nara?", I call out for her.

Then she lifts her face from her book and stares at me in awe. Putting aside her book and reading glasses, she tilts her head from her sitting position on her bed, "Taehyung?".

Mrs. Jeon excuses herself to allow us both to have some time to talk in private. As she finally lost from the sight, I walk towards Nara. I brush my hair using my fingers and breathe deeply. Now I'm standing next to her bed, trying to appear stronger to her.

"How are you feeling?".

"My throat's still a bit sore but other than that, I'm fine", she flashes me a reassuring smile as she tries to talk in her rough voice.

"Good", I reply short, "May I?", I gesture to sit on her bed. She permits and I took a seat next to her. For a few minutes, cat got our tongues as we both remain speechless. I took this time to study her features, I sigh in relief. I've imagined her to be worse than her current condition but then I blame myself for stupidly thinking so. Her lips are quite pale but still, her warmth is still there.

Without me knowing, Nara did something that I least expect of her. She pulls me into a tight hug. She circles her arms around my waist and hides her face on my chest. Then, I hear her breathe hitches and her body tremors lightly. I know she is crying but before I could say anything, she go for it first.

"Y-you were there.. y-you were dragging me.. to.. t-those shitty reporters a- and your fans- y-you left me.. alone.. they were p-pulling me- i- it scares m-me", her voice fades with the flow of sentences.

To be honest, I was in the middle of having the urge to laugh at her face and tries to calm her. But then, as she continues to repeat the words I'm scared, I immediately embrace her back. She had experienced panic attack for the first time in her life just because of some crazy dream about crazy reporters and fans. And worse, she dreamt of me leaving her. Alone. Also I can't stop thinking, how painful it is for her to suffer all these on her own.

"Shh.. please don't cry, baby", I kiss her head smoothly. Rubbing her back, I rest my chin on her head, "It's just a dream. Just a dream. It's okay, I'm here. I'm always here for you".

Nara pulls away and looks at me dearly. Her eyes glistening of the fresh hot tears that left moments ago.

As if I can read her mind, I nod at her and softly kiss her forehead while pulling her into another hug.

"Yes, baby. I promise".

Luckily, it was when I hug her that a single tear unknowingly fell down my cheeks before I quickly wipe it.

"Camping?".

"Yes, baby. We-", I stop talking abruptly. I look at her again. "Camping?", I question back. She nods lightly. "But I thought you said-".

"Take it or leave it", she sulks.

"Wait wait.. of course I want it, Nara. It'll be awesome but I'm worried about you. Are you sure?".

"I told you I'm okay, the doctor said that most of the time, panic attacks happen only once, rarely come in episodes if it gets to be treated early. And, yes, I'll be doing regular checkups so, don't worry", she chirps. I tilt my head, giving her a judging look.

"Trust me, I'll be fine".

Then again, how can I say no to her?

In the end, I smile at her, nodding slowly. She giggles shortly after that but stops after seeing my amused reaction. She mouths a what is it.

"Irony", I begin, "Been there, done that", I say, referring to her sick condition.

"Whatever", she rolls her eyes. "Two can play this game, ya know?", she smirks. "And ugh I hope I can get my voice back as soon as possible. It hurts to talk like this".

"I like it though", I shrug. "You sounded like me".

Ouch. In that condition, her pinches on my arm still sting like hell.

-----

yeay finally an update. not rly a great chapter but im kinda inspired by my real life. i got panic attack once a few years ago and thank God, never again since then. one of my darkest days.

anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter too.

vote & comment ;)

ilyall xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 5.3K 53
Throw away your everyday High School badboy image. This school's biggest delinquent is a girl. Together with her best friend, Kim Taehyung, Kang Hyun...
567K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
142 31 9
"𝑭𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈..." "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒐." 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫? Have you ev...
396K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...