Death [Book 1] | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

[death was previously titled as 'you will be the death of me'] ❝this love will be the death of me but i'll k... More

[1.] You Gonna Kill Me Lion?
[2.] We Would Be Sisters!
[3.] Well that failed
[4.] Leon In A Bad Mood
[5.] The Best Of Luck
[6.] Happy Birthday
[7.] What's Happening?
[8.] Woah
[9.] Please Do Something
[0.2] Regarding The Sequel

[10.] She Will Be The Death Of Me

212 12 14
By Lexy_VLover

The gif is in the chapter because it wouldn't work in the normal media thing -_- Anyway, enjoy the last chapter. Leon POV

I walk away from her, and into the night. I stuff my hands into my pockets and blow out some air, white steam coming from my mouth. There was an icy wind that blew across my face, but I kept on working, my footsteps soft against the pavement. The streetlights illuminated the roads, making it clear for me to see.

I was an idiot.

A complete and utter idiot.

I kissed her.

And then I walked away, like a coward.

But how do you tell your best friend that you had started to develop feelings for her. And that when we touched, I felt my heart melt. How do you even say that? Or that when she was in my arms, I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her.

Her soft pink lips, that moulded perfectly with mine. I was shocked when she kissed back, it only made me kiss her with even more passion. It was definitely the best kiss I had ever had. And I walked away.

I started to lose track of time. I somehow managed to get back home. All the lights were off, and I realize that Ludmila must still be out. Our parents had gone out on a business trip. I walk straight to my bedroom, running a hand through my hair way too many times.

I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

I liked her.

I may possibly even love her.

Maybe I loved her all along. My heart knew it, but my mind didn't. My mind had tried to convince my heart that I loved Violetta, before jealousy had overtaken me, and my heart won the battle. But then I walked away.

I saw a light coming from her bedroom though my curtains. I ponder whether or not I should talk to her, when the light vanishes. I probably lost her.

I lost her.

And I love her.

I bite my lip hard. I think about the kiss, the way our lips moved in synch. When she gave me entrance to explore her mouth. Everything about Francesca was perfect, I just don't know why I never noticed before. I'm an idiotic  coward.

Yeah, that works.

*~*~*

I decide to stay off my school for today. The last thing I needed was to see Francesca, to see her in most classes. Ludmila says it's fine, but if there is anything wrong to give her a call. I lie in bed the whole day, not really bothering to change my clothes.

I'm am even bigger coward to not go to school.

But I felt nervous to approach her. Maybe she would say that she hated the kiss, that I was some foul creature who should never step foot near her again. Then, not only did I lose my chances with her as a boyfriend, I would've lost her as a friend as well. I just didn't want her to say she regretted it.

I hardly slept last night, since every single time I closed my eyes, Francesca would be there. Her black hair framing her face, her full lips, and her beautiful hazel eyes. Our eyes were different, hers was hazel, and mine was a hazel sort of green.

I wouldn't  say she haunting my dreams.

But in a way she kinda was.

I never even realized how hungry I was until my s
I hear a low grumbling from my stomach. I sit on the edge of my bed,,with my head in my hands, unaware of the time. I hear my door open, but I don't lay that much attention. After hearing no voices I look up, only to be stared back at by Francesca.

We didn't speak. I couldn't find the words to say. No I knew what to say. I love you. But I didn't know how to say it. I could see she wanted to say something as well. There had never been a silence quite this loud before.

I hated it.

"Please, do something," She croaks.

I'm causing her pain. I could see it. I get up my place, and walk towards her. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, making sure she's safe, but at the last moment I turn and brush past her. I didn't want to cause her any more pain.

I loved her.

I wasn't sure where I was going again. I kinda just walked. It wasn't as cold as last night, but a co,d breeze often passed by. Francesca's face kept on flashing on my mind. Was she celebrating? Was she crying? I hoped it wasn't the latter.

I find myself sitting at the bus stop. It see,Ed to be the only place to sit. I rubbed my palms against my track suit pants, liking the roughness of the pants, against my smooth palms. I occasionally sighed, and cringed when I thought of her running into somebody else's arms.

I knew I shouldn't  be with her. She was too innocent for me.

But that was just what my head was saying. My heart, telling me how much I loved her. And to just get up and find her. To kiss her and tell her how much I loved her. But I decided to listen to my head. I feel a presence next to me, and turn to see a familiar blonde.

"Luz," I mumble, and I could hear the grin when she spoke.

"Lion,"

"So, is Francesca my sister in law yet?" Ludmila asks.

Hearing her name made my heart shatter. Why did liking her have to be so hard? I swallow hard and shake my head no. Ludmila was about to protest when we hear a buzz. She whips out her phone, and reads a message, her jaw dropping in the process.

"Leon, she's-she's, leaving," Ludmila barely manages.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Fran, she can't deal with the heartbreak. She leaving, to the airport. Right now," Ludmila explains, and my heart stops.

Don't go after her. You will cause her less pain

Go after her, you will mend her broken heart.

"Leon, you have to go," Ludmila begs.

Go after her, you love her don't you?

I do.

I love Francesca Caviglia.

I stand up hurriedly and run back home. I jump into my car, and begin driving towards the airport. I don't know how I knew where to go, but I just followed my instinct. I eventually reach the airport and I scramble out, barely managing to lock my car as I run towards the entrance.

I enter, and I start to search frantically. I didn't even care about how horrible I looked. I only cared about Francesca. I catch a glimpse of her face, and I sprint towards her. I push past people, probably brushing my shoulders but I honestly couldn't care less.

I grab her by her shoulders and turn her around. Francesca stares back at me with red puffy eyes. I cup her face in my hands and press my lips against hers, hard and passionately. The kiss was filled with passion, I admitted all my feelings into that kiss, and she did as well by kissing me back.

I lick her bottom lip, and she grants me entrance. I kiss her slowly, tracing her lips with my tongue. We break apart, our foreheads pressed together, and panting heavily. I kiss her lips once more.

"I love you, I only love you. Yes, I thought I loved Violetta, but this is different. You give me shivers, you make my heart melt. You make my heart flutter. You make me happy. You are the only one I will ever love. I love you Francesca Caviglia. And so I forbid you to leave me,"

"I am never leaving you, because I love you too," She promises.

"I fucking love you," I repeat and she smiles, kissing my lips again.

God, she will be the death of me.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Woah it's finished. So I decided to do my A.N. in the chapter instead of making a whole other chapter -but I did anyway- Well I honestly can't believe it's finished. (I've written two chapters today)

So anyway, what did you think of the chapter? Did the gif work well enough? It was just so adorable I clued the resist.

Well that's you will be the death of me. I honestly enjoyed writing it. Next up, Hell!!! The book title should give you an idea of what is going to happen in the book. (;

I really want to thank you all for reading this book, and  for being really patient for it to be published . And for sticking with me even with my spelling errors. (I'm currently writing this at 01:00,, it's going to need serious editing) And for being you!

I really enjoyed this book, and really enjoyed writing this chapter. It may be my favorite chapter. I really enjoyed Leon's POV. Hell may have more of his POV, but heaven will definitely have a lot more.

Um I have nothing else to say.

Hope you liked the ending! Stay tuned for Hell! And thanks for reading!

~Lexy

Read note regarding sequel that follows please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 438 64
When Jeff arrives at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center Natalie and Will aren't to happy. If Jeff coming back wasn't enough what will happen when Natalie...
526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Defect By Fern

Teen Fiction

121K 7K 30
My name is Violet Mercer. When I was about 4, I watched my parents die. A few weeks later, I was branded and shipped off with a bunch of other kids t...