Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 36: Surprise

6.3K 210 10
By Jtmay10

Hey everyone! I'm sad to say this, but this is the last chapter of Forever Mine. I'm sad but I feel like its about time to put this story to an end. I've spent over a year working on this story, so I think its about time.

Anyways, on with the chapter!!!!

***

It's been about a week since I left the hospital. I've finally been able to sleep peacefully without having nightmares. Zach and I's bond has gotten a lot stronger, and it is really hard for us to be away from each other for a long period of time.

I always get lonely when he has to go do pack work while I'm stuck here doing nothing. I am able to go to the pack meetings because I'm the Luna but thats about it, besides having to go out to meet the pack members. That was easy because I already knew a lot of the people that are in this pack since a lot of them go to my school.

Speaking of school, I've missed so much of it. So much for completing school and going to college. Oh well, being Luna is way better than college. It's the best job in the world.

I was sitting on the couch Indian style eating a bowl of ramen noodles. I was wearing a Fall Out Boy sweatshirt with a pair of leggings. My hair was tied up into a messy bun. I took a bite of my noodles as I stared at the T.V. screen in front of me.

The movies I was watching was Twilight. I've seen this movies so many times. But it keeps on getting better every time I watch it.

I was at the part when Bella finds out that Jacob was a werewolf. I let out a chuckle as I remembered when I first found out that Zach was a werewolf.

"I don't know how to say this.....but-"

"Dude, we aren't even dating! Why are you breaking up with me?" I threw my arms up in the air before placing them across my chest.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I'm serious....." He took a deep breath, "Look.....I-I am a.....werewolf. Now I couldn't contain myself. I bursted out laughing and punched his arm playfully. "Yeah, and I'm Katniss Everdeen."

His face scrunched up. "I really am......" Then he pointed at me, "And so are you."

"Now I know you're kidding. How would I be a werewolf without myself knowing?"

"That's the thing. You're not suppose to know till your first shift." He explained.

I narrowed my eyes at him and scanned his face. He looks pretty serious to me.

But how can I be a werewolf? A Werewolf! A creature, whom I know nothing about. Plus they're not even real! They're made up things along with all those other supernatural creeps.

But it does make a lot of sense, considering everyone has been acting a bit weird lately.

"How do I know you're not tricking me? I'm not that gullible you know." I pointed out.

Suddenly Zachary started turning into a black fur ball. I tried covering my ears as much as possible when I started hearing agonizing bone cracking. My eyes widened as I saw yellow-green eyes staring back at me.

I chuckled again. Even though not knowing about the supernatural creatures that roamed this Earth made my life a lot simpler, I am so glad that I found out. I didn't really know much about them to even get the slightest idea, but now it makes so much sense. I was pretty strong for a regular human teenage girl and my hearing was better than the norm.

My heart as Dawn put images into my mind. Those images gave me memories about the time when Zach first told me that I was his mate. I was thinking about him and he could hear my thoughts. I asked him how he heard me and he told me it was because I was his mate.

I could still picture his face when he told me that. He was blushing and lust was evident in his eyes. That very same day, I got my very first shift too. I remember Zach and I were in the middle of arguing, or whatever that was, and I started to shift.

I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to put my dishes in the sink. I leaned against the island table, bored out of my mind. What can I do that's fun?

"We can always explore. There's still rooms we haven't seen." Dawn suggested.

I nodded in agreement. "That's true. But what if there's rooms we shouldn't be in." I reasoned with her.

"Well, this is our house. So the rooms are just as much our's as it is his." she reminded me.

She was right. I shouldn't be such a baby. With enough said, I went up the stairs to check out the other rooms. I found some extra closets and spare bedrooms. Still bored, I reached the last door up here. Assuming it was another closet, I opened the door with a bored look.

When I peaked in, a smile formed on my lips. It wasn't another closet. It looked like an office. I stepped fully in and closed the door behind me. I started wandering around the room, taking in everything. There were dusty book shelves filled with books that looked prehistoric.

A large desk sat at the end of the room with a large stack of papers, a MacBook, a lamp, and a couple other work items. But what caught my eyes was the little white box that was buried under a couple pieces of paper.

I lifted the papers up and picked up the box. When I opened it, my eyes widened and I gasped.

Dawn started yipping. I stared wide-eyed at the object in my hands. He was going to propose? He wanted to marry me? I thought werewolves don't marry each other because they're already mated to someone. I mean we already marked each other and mated, so why do we have to get married. I'm not complaining, I'm just shocked.

"Maybe it's because you've always dreamed of your wedding day." Dawn suggested.

"Yeah, but how does he know that?" I questioned curiously.

Dawn was silent before mumbling, "I might've told his wolf after we mated..."

I giggled. "Don't worry. I'm not mad at you."

She let out a sigh of relief. "Good, I thought you were going to murder me."

"Well I can't really do that, now can I?"

I suddenly heard footsteps outside the door. I quickly placed the box back on the desk and covered it with the papers. I pushed the swirvy chair away from the desk and sat down. Right when the door opened, I started spinning around on the chair to make it look like I wasn't snooping and instead just spinning on the chair.

"What are you doing?" I heard Zach's deep but yet curious voice.

I didn't stop spinning so that he couldn't see my flustered face. "Spinning. What are you doing?"

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me and the chair suddenly halted. Even though the chair wasn't spinning, the world couldn't seem to stop. I tried focusing on Zach, but he was blurry. I ended up laughing like some drunk girl.

"You're spinning around." I giggled while blinking several times to try and get everything to stop spinning.

Zach leaned forward and placed both hands on the armrest, trapping me. "What were you really doing." he asked amusedly.

I gulped and quickly glanced at his desk. "I-I...I was bored, so I decided to explore and I came across this office." I replied.

He narrowed his eyes. "And what were you doing in here before I came in?"

"I was spinning on your chair." I lied. He frowned after I said those words. I wasn't sure if it was because he could tell I was lying.

He didn't say anything before pecking my lips and backing up. I could see through his facade expression to tell that he was a little hurt that I was lying to him. But I had to. I didn't want to make him all flustered because I feel like this wouldn't be the best moment to propose because I was already expecting it.

I stood up and walked up to him. "What's wrong?" I asked while cupping his face. His eyes didn't meet mine. His eyes were closed and he looked as if he was fighting to do something he wasn't ready for. His long lashes lightly brushed against the skin under his eyes.

When he opened his eyes, he stared at me with an intense gaze. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. My hands that were cupping his face moved to his neck and I wrapped my arms around him. His hands immediately gripped my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

A small growl erupted from his throat as I nibbled on his lower lip. He ran his tongue on the bottom of my lip and I gladly allowed him to enter. His tongue slid into my mouth, sending shocks of pleasure all throughout my body.

When I pulled away from him because my lungs needed more oxygen, I barely got a breath before his soft lips came in contact with mine again. His hands traveled down to my butt and he lifted me up onto his desk.

He stood in between my legs and continued kissing me with passion. I felt a lump poking my inner thigh. I looked down and noticed that Zach jr. was excited. Zach removed his lips from mine and started leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw and to my neck.

One of his hands left my waist and he started searching for something on his desk, but his lips never left my neck. I tilted my head back to allow him to have better access. I let out a throaty moan as more shocks of pleasure surged throughout my body.

A minute or two later of sucking, biting, and kissing, he moved his lips back to mine. Giving me one long, sweet kiss, he pulled away. His dark, lustful eyes stared back at me and I'm pretty sure my eyes were the same if not darker, because I'm going to be honest, I'm aroused. And for proof, my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist because of the throbbing feeling between my legs.

He stepped back and flashed me a warm smile. Before I could process anything he was holding out the white ring box.

My heart started beating even faster. I completely forgot about that. And I am pretty sure he knew that I knew and he was kissing me to make me forget about it. My lips parted as I stared at him with wide eyes.

I slowly took the box from him and opened it. Tears sprung my eyes when I saw the ring that sat in the center of it. I looked back at Zach who was kneeling on one knee in front of me. I scooted off of the desk and stood in front of him with an enormous smile.

"Rachel, I may not be the best person in the world. I may not be the person you've dreamed about spending your whole life with. But since your my mate, and I love you so much, there's only one thing I can ask you at the moment." He paused and stared up at me.

Tears fell down my cheeks as my shaky hands clasped the box. My legs felt weak and my toes were curling.

"Would you marry me?" He asked.

"YES!" I shouted right when he finished. He jumped at my sudden out burst. He quickly stood up and towered over me with a huge grin on his face.

He took the box from my hands and took the ring out. He sat the box on the desk behind me before gently taking my hand in his. He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed hand before letting go.

I threw my arms around him and squished him in an embrace. I started giving him kisses all over his face. "Yes, yes, omg yes!" I chanted.

His arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "Well good, because I don't know what I would've done if you said no." he teased.

"Shut up and kiss me." I instructed before pressing my lips to his.

.

.

.

Zachary and I stood at the doorstep in front of my parents house. I looked over at Zach to see how he was doing.

He flashed me a nervous grin and I suppressed a giggle before ringing the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door swung open. My mother stood at the door with a huge grin.

"Rachel, honey." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. "What a surprise."

When she pulled away from me and looked at Zach. "Alpha." She bowed before giving him a big hug.

I chuckled to myself at how energetic my mom is. Even though Zach is her Alpha, she still treats him as if he was her son.

"What brings you two love birds here?" She asked as she motioned for us to come in.

"Where's dad?" I asked. Zach and I followed mom into the living room and we sat down on the couch across from her.

"He's upstairs. Why? Does he need to be here?" She questioned.

I nodded. She flashed us another smile before disappearing up the stairs.

I felt Zach relax next to me. I found his hand and took it in mine, giving him a light squeeze. "Are you scared of my parents?" I teased.

"I'm just afraid they wouldn't like the idea of us getting married." He replied honestly.

I leaned closer to him and pecked his lips. "Don't worry. My parents love you."

I gave him one last reassuring squeeze before my parents came walking into the room. They sat down on the couch across from us.

"Hey dad!" I chirped.

"Hey pumpkin." He responded with a grin.

"Not that I don't want you here, but what brings you two here?" My mom asked.

I glanced at Zach before sitting at the edge of the couch. I lifted my hand and stuck it out in front of her.

Her gaze immediately landed on the ring that was stuck on my finger. A loud squeal escaped my mother's lips. She jumped up and yanked me with her.

She brought me into a tight hug. "My daughter's getting married!" She chanted.

My dad stood up and joined the hug. "Congrat, sweety." He planted a kiss on my forehead.

My mom separated from us just for a second. She grabbed him by the arm and yanked him into the hug.

After the hug, my parents went into the kitchen to make cookies to celebrate, leaving Zach and I alone.

Zach gripped me by the waist and pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you so much."

He pressed his lips to mine in a soft manner.

"I love you too." I replied.

"You are, and always will be, forever mine." He whispered in my ear. His lips brushed against my skin, causing me to shiver in pleasure.

I can't believe it's going to happen. I'm going to be getting married. I'm going to be married to the one I love. The one who I will spend my whole life with.

The school's player.

My mate.

Zachary Bryant.

Who will forever be mine.....

THE END

***

*Cries* it's been so long. I feel like this book was a part of me even though not many people read this story.

So this was the last chapter. I will be making an epilogue very soon. Thank you guys so much for reading this story. Thank you for the comments and the support. I hope you guys will follow me so you all can check out  my other stories.

You all have been awesome and I love all of you. Thank you again! Bye!!! <3 <3 <3

~Cheezlover ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ On the day of Hann...
765K 25.7K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

629K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...