The Love Affair: Empire

By The_Dark_Ghost6

See what happens when Cookie has both Lucious and Malcolm wrapped around her finger. Will Cookie and Lucious... More

The Love Affair: Empire
Our Strong Love
Wicked Games
The Young Lyoness
Irrelevent Hoes
Karma's A Bitch PT1
Karma's A Bitch PT2
Prisoners
Liar
The Twins
Another book or nah?
New Book
The Past
Sins of a Father
You Broke Love
We Hurt Together
Marvin's Room
The Secret
Updates (Not an update)
DITDM'S IS OUT!!!
I Hate That I Love You
The Hospital
The end
So....
HELP!!
The Video

I Hate That I Love You [PREVIEW]

559 20 7
By The_Dark_Ghost6

Chapter 17
Jamal's pov
"GET OUT SKYE!!!" I yelled.

"MAL PLEASE IT WASNT MY FAULT!!!! HE DRUGGED ME!!!" Skye screamed back.

"BUT DID YOU STOP HIM?!?!?!" I questioned.

"No,"

"EXACTLY GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!" I bellowed. She left and I threw all of her shit away. I called Michael over and I was glaring at him. "Get rid of Ricardo tell him to get out of here." After we were done eating I pinned him to the couch arm. I handcuffed him.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked. I had him bent over already so I took off his jeans and boxers shoving my hard ass dick in him. "AY FUCK JAMAL!!!!" I kept going faster and faster until I caused him pain. "That hurts Jamal."

"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BIG FAT COCK!!!!!" I replied. Michael kept moving forward to ease the pain off of him so I shoved all of me in him making him scream and moan my name at the same time. "I HATE YOU BUT YOU DESERVE TO BE FUCKED LIKE THIS!!!!" I kept going making him be on the edge of coming when I exploded in him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.8K 62
"They're ride or die so what's 17 years apart?" • When you meet the love of your life at 15 growing up in the streets of West Philly you don't always...
40.3K 1K 27
My Version of Season 5. The journey of newly remarried Cookie and Lucious and all the things they have to conquer if they want to get their company b...
156K 4.7K 29
What would happen if Tris met Tobias in Abnegation. Would they fall In love or stay best friends? When Tobias transfers to Dauntless will he change...
39.6K 810 24
It all started with a realization and now he's insane. They spend an awesome night together and now Amy has to keep a secret from Sonic while also em...