The Human's Possessive Alpha...

By xStranger_Strangerx

"Hello Alexandria. My name is Jace and you are mine." This story is in the process of being revised ten years... More

Chapter One - A New Beginning (Again)
Chapter two - Scared
Chapter three- What?
Chapter four- Oh God
Chapter Five- Who you belong to
Chapter Seven - Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter Eight -Introductions
Chapter Nine -Isn't Bush Gardens supposed to be a good thing?
Chapter Ten -Kids?!
Chapter 11 -I promise
Chapter Twelve- I want crazy
Chapter Thirteen- You have to let Jace go-
Chapter Fourteen- I'm sorry
Chapter Fifteen- I can still feel him-
Chapter Sixteen- Going Home-
Chapter Seventeen- Let's play a game-
Chapter Eighteen~ I will not accept her~
Chapter Nineteen~ He. Did. What?~
Chapter Twenty- A smile that should've lasted
Chapter Twenty One~ Seriously dude trust her~
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Boy were we wrong......
Chapter Twenty Three~ Entertainment~
Chapter Twenty Four ~Birthday Boy~
Chapter Twenty Five ~You lied, Jace~
Chapter Twenty Six ~I didn't mean it~
Chapter Twenty Seven~I think that's plenty of time~
Chapter Twenty Eight ~Victoria's Secret Commercial~
Chapter Twenty Nine ~Ever.~
Chapter Thirty ~All Dressed Up~
Chapter Thirty One-I Think We Should Wait
Chapter Thirty Two ~Distraction
Chapter Thirty Three~...Or Not
Umm...Hi lovlies

Chapter six -I will break her face

60.8K 1.3K 62
By xStranger_Strangerx

*Revised*

Alex

     "I am so tired." I yawned. Last night I couldn't sleep because I kept tossing and turning all night. And all night I couldn't stop thinking of Jace.

     "You and me both, pretty girl." Jace said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, and putting his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head and placed a kiss on his cheek.

     "Are we still going to the movies later?" I asked.

     "Yep. The Conjuring, right?"

     "Yeah." After a few minutes of me talking with Brant and Jace talking with Blake, who apparently is  his beta, or second in command, about pack stuff I didn't understand, the bell rang. We said our goodbyes, and we went to class. Mrs. Piper wasn't here again so we had a sub again. This sub let us talk the whole class and we didn't have to do any work.

     Jace helped me with some homework we had to do last night that I didn't get. We finished all my homework before the bell rang, and I understood most of what he was saying. Still need a little help though. Second period held an unpleasant surprise.

     "Class, please welcome Miss. Sasha. She has been transferred to this class for the remainder of the year. Sasha, please take the available seat behind Mr. Lenix and Miss. Coleman."

     Sasha walked to the desk behind us with a smirk on her face. When she walked by me she whispered, "Better watch your back."

     The rest of the class she burned holes into my the back of my head.

     Finally the bell rang. Soon it was lunch and that girl still wont leave us alone. She some how managed to get into every single one of our classes.

     Jace and I were sitting at our table in our usual spots, being me sitting in his lap, while he was at the foot of the table. "Uh oh. Here comes Florida's biggest fashionista." Brant whispered loud enough for me to hear. I looked behind Jace's shoulder and sure enough there she is walking towards us.

     "Great." I mumbled sarcastically.

     "Hi Jace." she purred, running her finger up and down his arm, causing me to tighten my grip on him, and him to growl threateningly. When she still didn't remove her hand, I grabbed it and shoved it off him.

     "What happened to he belongs to me?" I asked in a low tone.

     "What happened to stay away from my mate?" she asked in the same tone.

     Okay that's it. I've had enough of this. I started to get out of Jace's lap, but he held me down. "Sasha. What did I say about you claiming that I am yours?" he asked, so lowly that I barely caught it.

     "B-But you are. You are mine not hers." she stuttered.

     "Sasha. You say that one more time, I will keep to my threat. Do you understand me?"

     She whimpered and slowly nodded her head. "But you belong to me." she whispered.

     "That's it. We will discuss this later. I want you in my office immediately after school. Is that understood?"

     "Yes Alpha." she whimpered then walked away with her heels clicking on the tiles.

     Jace has his head buried in the crook of my neck inhaling deeply. I started to stroke the back of his head trying to calm him down. "We're leaving. Alex go get your stuff. I can't be here right now and I need you to come with me." I nodded remembering what Brant had told me about agreeing with an angry mate especially an alpha. It is not smart to argue with them when they're mad. They might be mad enough to lash out a you if you argue with them.

     "Jace you have to let go. I'll be right back okay? I'll meet you at your car." I whispered. He nodded but didn't let go of me after a few more minutes. When he finally let go, I kissed his forehead and went to my locker.

     When I had my stuff I went to his car and saw him leaning against it breathing deeply. I looked around him and saw that his phone was shattered into pieces around him and he was shaking.

     "Jace!" I yelled. I ran to him and touched his chin making him look at me. "Jace are you alright?" I asked breathlessly. He looked into my eyes and I noticed his eyes were black. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me until his face was in my neck. "What's wrong? What did you do to your phone?" I asked.

     "I'll tell you at the house. I can't say right now." he whispered. I nodded and he pulled away. We both got into the car and he drove off.

     About 10 minutes later we pulled up to a huge house. More like mansion now that I think about it. He didn't say anything as he parked the car and got out. When I was out he started making his way the front doors. He still hasn't said anything. I silently followed him.

     He walked up the two flights of stairs before coming to a stop in front of a door on the third floor. He opened it and went it, still without a word. Okay now I'm really worried. I walked in and saw it was a bedroom probably his. It was neater than most boys' rooms his age.

     He walked to his bed and sat down on it. "Alex? Can you do what you did yesterday with my shoulders? Please? It would help a lot." he asked.

     "Take your shirt off." I ordered. He obeyed. Yep. 8 pack. I was right. Oh god. "Lay on your stomach." He obeyed again. I walked over to his bed grabbing the lotion my mother puts in my bag, I have no clue why. I put my bag down and sat on his but with the bottle in my hand. I opened it and spread some on my hands, then I started to massage his back, shoulders, and neck. The lotion is vanilla scented so I hope he doesn't mind. "I hope you don't mind the vanilla." I said.

     "Trust me I don't. It's your scent. Vanilla and coconuts." he replied.

     I massaged his back for about 15 minutes before moving on to his shoulders and neck. It took about 30 minutes total to get him to relax. I got off of him and put the bottle back into my bag. When I turned back around he was sitting up with his legs over the edge. "Come here." he whispered.

     I walked over to him and sat beside him."Jace please tell me what's wrong. Why did you break your phone at school?"

     "Because I got a phone call. I don't know who it was but he knew you." he said clenching his fists. I grabbed one of his hands and sandwiched it between my much smaller ones. They were smaller than his but they fit together like puzzle pieces.

     "What do you mean?" I asked gently rubbing his hand.

     "I mean he knows you Alex. He described what you were wearing today, and how he liked how you stood up to Sasha yesterday in the locker room." he said through clenched teeth. I gasped and my eyes widened.

     "You mean he's stalking me?" I whispered.

     "I don't know. That's what I'm guessing. Alex I need to be there to protect you. Your safety and happiness are my top priorities. I need to know you're safe and as long as he is not in the basement cells, I know you are not safe." he said.

     I looked away from him and tried to pull my now shaking hands away from his. He gripped my hands and brought me to his chest as I just sat there not moving. A few moments later I burst into tears. He wrapped his arms around me and help me close. After a few minutes or hours, I couldn't tell, I pulled away. "Jace can I see your wolf I guess?" I asked.

     He looked surprised at my sudden question. "I just don't want to think about it anymore and I've wanted to see him for a while now." I whispered looking away with a slight blush.

     "Of course." he said with a chuckle.

     He stood up and started to unbutton his jeans. "Whoa there! What are you doing?" I asked covering my eyes.

     "Showing you my wolf." he answered. A few moments later I heard a popping noise and then a small whimper. I looked up and saw a wolf sitting in the middle of the room where Jace previously stood.

     "You're beautiful." I whispered. He was a black wolf with a white spot on covering his left eye and the tip of his right ear. He had white socks and white on the tip of his tail. I walked over to him and knelt so that his eyes were in line with mine. I saw them flash gold then back to his blue. I reached out a hand and pet his head. He made a noise similar to a cat's purr. Wait. Wolves purr? Huh. Did not know that. I chuckled when he leaned into my hand closing his eyes. "Well, you 're nothing more than an over grown puppy dog huh?" He growled at that. I chuckled and said, "Kidding, kidding." I played with his fur for a few minutes before my phone went off.

     I got up and walked to my phone. I picked it up and saw an alarm went off. It was the alarm I set for an hour before the movie. "Jace the movie starts in an hour and a half. If we're still going that is." I said.

     I felt two arms wrap themselves around me, with pants on mind you, and Jace whispered, "Of course we're still going. I just have to deal with something before we go. Sasha should be here any minute. Get ready. I'll be ready by the time we have to go. My sister put all of her makeup and hair stuff in my bathroom before I came here, so you could get ready. "

     "What are you going to do to her? Don't banish her what ever that means. She doesn't deserve that. Although the next time she touches you I will break her face." I said through clenched teeth at the thought of her touching what is MINE.

     "Okay I wont banish her. But I will put her in the cells for a couple weeks. She should learn her lesson by the time her sentence is over." he said. "I'll see you in an hour. She's in my office now."

     "How do you know that?" I asked.

     "Mind- link." he whispered his lips grazing against my ears. "Goodbye pretty girl. I'll be back soon." With that he squeezed me lightly one more time and left.

     I sighed and opened the door I'm guessing leads to the bathroom. I was right. I got to work on making myself at least a little better for our first date tonight. First date? Help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 96 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
24.5K 379 20
COMPLETE CHANGE IN STORY LINE! I'm not human. I have elf, witch, vampire an werewolf blood running through my veins. My alpha; Grayson, my beta; Spen...
3.9M 81.3K 26
[THIS STORY WILL CONTAINS SEXUAL SENSE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THEN DON'T READ IT!] This is a story about a girl names Lilly who just turned 16 hopin...
11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...