Love is unbelievable (A Justi...

By HondaDevil1997

Joyce Braun, the 17 year old daughter goes on tour with her dad, Scooter Braun, who manages Justin Bieber. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 3

1.4K 25 0
By HondaDevil1997

Joyce' POV

When everybody was in the busses, we started driving. I walked to the 'room' of Alfredo. 'Hey dude, want to play a game COD?' I said. When I said that, Justin came in, shirtless. 'Dude put something on, you make me blind, you are so ugly.' I said. I sat down next Alfredo, and we played a game of COD. I beat him quickly, and look at him. 'I won!' I said happy. 'Next time better Fredo.' I said and I walked back to my room. I took my guitar, and I played a song, and sang.

Justins POV

I walked shirtless into Fredo's room. It hurt, what she said. I shook my head, and gave Fredo a hugbox. Then I hear something. I walk to Joyce her room, and hear her sing and play guitar. Wow, her voice is beautifull, the same as her face and body. I think that I fall in love. I walked back to my room.

Joyce POV

I heared someone at the hall. I know for sure that it was Justin. I laid my guitar down, and walked to his room. He was still shirtless. 'Dude, dont listen me off, dont even look at me!' I yelled. Damn that boy is unresistable. Joyce No You Dont Like Him! He walked to me. 'I dont care, I do what I want. Even mess with you.' he whispered in my ear. Damn that gave me the chills. 'I can tell you one thing. I will never be yours. Then I love to die.' I whispered back in his ear. I walked of, but he pulled me in his arms. I gave him a punch in his chest. 'Dont Touch Me!' I hissed. I walked to my room and locked my door. That boy is unbelieveable!

-------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Yep, two parts in one night!

So read, vote and comment<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.4K 43
Justin wants to date Scooter's daughter McKenzie. McKenzie can't stand Justin, but will things change when McKenzie is forced to go on his Believe to...
48.7K 1K 14
When Ally Braun has to join the pop sensation Justin Bieber on the "BELIEVE TOUR" who she thinks is a self centered JERK who takes her father from he...
4.2K 48 15
Intro Noelle is a shy girl that happens to be Scooter Braun's daughter. Noelle has always been a self conscious, shy, and skinny girl. All the ki...
6.4K 192 45
Jennifer Braun, her dad, and brother Alfredo Braun has to go live with her uncle because her dad was upset still about his wife dieing and he missed...