Our Story || MikaYuu One-Shots

By AshMariLie

Mikayuu one-shots! This story is filled with tons of short little mikayuu stories. From alternate universes t... More

Missing You Part 1
Missing you Part 2
Sweater Weather
Sledding
A Tragic Surprise
Roller Skating
Mikayuu Fangirls
Idols
Mika's Birthday
Doctor Mika
Cat Years
Halloween Special
Yuu to the Rescue
Vampire City

Valentines Day Special

3.1K 105 66
By AshMariLie

Hey guys! So before I get to writing the requested one-shots and my own ideas, I thought since Valentines Day is coming up I'd do a special for it. So here's a special mikayuu Valentines one-shot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yuu's POV*

I was in my kitchen staring at a recipe. This whole thing was just a mess. I was attempting to make chocolates, but so far I had a big bowl of weird smelling light brown stuff and a bunch of it was all over me and the kitchen. I don't like admitting this much, but I needed help. A lot.

After a few more tries I managed to get it to look a little bit more like chocolate. I poured it into little cheesy heart molds, then I popped them into the fridge.

When I took them out they actually looked pretty tasty, but when I took a bite, I instantly jerked back and ran to get water.

"What the hell?!" I screamed after gulping down tons of water. What did I put in those?!

Then I came to my senses and realized what was wrong. Since it tasted salty, it could only mean one thing. Instead of putting sugar in, I had put in salt.

"Why didn't I just buy chocolates in the first place," I groaned chucking them into the garbage.

Mika was coming over later and I really wanted to make chocolates for him. At this point I was ready to just go to the store and buy one of those cheesy chocolate boxes. Actually that didn't sound like that bad of an idea.

*Mika's POV*

~Timeskip to Him coming over~

I happily jogged to Yuu's house, thinking about the day ahead of us. Today me and Yuu-chan were going to have the whole day to ourselves. We could go to a park, museum, cafe, or anything we wanted.

When I got there I knocked on the door. Yuu-chan opened it and greeted me.

"Hey, Mika," he said.

"Yuu-chan!" I hugged him "Are you ready for our date?"

"D-date? Oh yeah! I gotta do something quick!" He ran back into the house and turned on the sink. I had no idea what he was doing.

Then I heard Yuu-chan scream followed by a loud thump.

"Yuu-chan, are you all right in there?" I asked. But he didn't reply.

I ran into the house only to find my Yuu-chan sprawled on the floor in a pool of chocolate.

"What happened in here?!" I shouted.

"M-Mika..." Yuu said dazed.

I went to the floor and looked down at him. He seemed to be alright.

"You klutz," I said grabbing a washcloth to clean it up. He really needed to learn how to clean things around here.

"I slipped..." Yuu said still lying on the floor dazed.

When I got most of it I picked Yuu-chan up and put him on the couch. Then I got up but he reached for me and pulled me up.

"Fix my boo boo," he pouted like a little kid. I kissed the top of his head.

"Do you feel better now?"

"No." He shook his head.

Then I planted a small kiss on his forehead. "Now?"

"No! More.." He pointed to his lips. The tips of mine rose as I grinned.

I kissed him on the lips and his cheeks reddened.

"Now, do you feel better?" I said in a gentle tone.

"Yeah."

"Sooo...where do you want to g-" I was interrupted by Yuu-chan.

"Again!"

"Wha? What do you-"

Yuu pulled me into a kiss. This time, I was blushing. Our sweet kiss was longer this time, too. I was sad when it ended.

"Can we just stay here?" He asked.

"Sure. Anything you want," I smiled.

Then he got up and went to his room. He was back in a moment.

Yuu-chan was holding something behind his back. He sat down on the couch beside me and handed me the thing behind his back.

"What's this?" I gasped.

"Chocolates. Try one," he gestured for me to open the heart shaped box.

When I did I found about 12 different kinds of chocolate. From dark to caramel.

"Oh Yuu-chan! You didn't have to give me anything!" I said taking a bite of a milk chocolate one.

"Do you like it?" He wondered.

"I love it!!!" I hugged him. Who knew Yuu-chan could be so thoughtful?

"I'm glad," he said grabbing one himself.

When he finished I kissed him on the cheek. He put a wanting look on his face.

"You can do better than that," he said expectingly.

"Oh really?" I put a mischievous look on my face. Then I pressed my lips against his. This Valentine's Day was by far the best for both of us, and I couldn't be happier.

I finally broke away and said, "I love you, Yuu-chan."

Without hesitation he answered, "I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahh I make everything so cute! MikaYuu is too cute for me to handle!

Anyways, I hope you guys have great Valentines Days whether you have someone or are single! #foreveralone ;-;

Remember to keep requesting ideas! I really appreciate it!

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you guys that I have a new MikaYuu story! Yeah and it's going to be a full story with its own plot! Yayyy! So you guys should definitely go check it out, even though it has only one chapter so far.

Thanks a bunch and see you next one-shot! Bye! ~Ashlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 4 9
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
5.5K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...
95.5K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...