Agonizing Darkness

By Slyde_T

Aero Stanley wakes up in a cold dark chamber, not aware of where he is, and who he is. He could barely walk a... More

Chapter 2: The Great Escape (Aero's POV)
Chapter 3: The Journey to Trowlonaria (Aero's POV)
Chapter 4: The Blacksmith (Aero's POV)
Chapter 5: Futuristic Leviton (Aero's POV)
Chapter 6: The Gamehaxxer (Aero's POV)
Chapter 7: The Speech (Aero's POV)
Chapter 8: The Epic Battle (Aero's POV)
Chapter 9: Revenge is a Dish Served Cold (Aero's POV)

Chapter 1: The Chamber (Aero's POV)

365 23 14
By Slyde_T

 "Where am I?" I say weakly.

 My head is throbbing, my body is in deep pain, and I can't recall anything except English. I fall out of consciousness again, allowing my body to relax a while. I awaken again, after what appeared to be an eternal slumber.

 "Why am I here?" I thought to myself, gazing around this chamber.

 The room was completely black and moist. I could barely sit up because of all the agony. I managed to get up though, despite the profound soreness. Then, like a sudden fall breeze, I felt as if I wasn't alone. My eyes adjusted to the pitch blackness and, sure enough, there was a shadowy figure. But wait... There are two figures. Could they be my enemies? My friends? I couldn't bare not knowing though. I decided to take the chance and approach these mysterious shapes. The closest figure to me was bruised and scraped badly and unconscious. I checked for a pulse. Still alive.

 "No answers here I guess..." I managed to utter.

 I slowly sauntered to the other body. I checked for a pulse. Alive as well. This body was bruised and scraped a lot worse than the first body. Without warning, the body begins to moan. I quickly pull my hand from his wrist and he manages to ask

"Who's there?"

I say, "Don't worry! I'm not going to hurt you. Do you remember anything?"

 He moans one more time then replies "Yes... Help! The pain!"

I then notice a wound right across his neck. I immediately ripped the jacket I had on and treated the injury. At least someone can hopefully retell what I don't remember. The cloth seemed to stop the bleeding, but I kept applying pressure. While doing so, a memory rushed back to me. I now know what my name is. It was Aero Stanley. I was kind of smiling to myself. In time, possibly all my memories will rush back to me.

Curiously, I ask, “Who are you?”

He slowly mutters, “I’m Winston. Your brother?”

This was kind of surprising and disheartening. My brother? This triggers another memory.. A very unpleasant one. I was sitting at my parents’ execution ceremony with my brother Winston. We were both trying to fight tears but we couldn’t fight the sadness. My parents... And all I have left is my brother, Winston. I asked if he was okay. No reply. I check his pulse...

"NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WINSTON!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.8K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
25.7K 573 41
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
534K 18.1K 77
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
11.3K 248 20
Idk first story so please be nice