Chapter 6: The Gamehaxxer (Aero's POV)

The Gamehaxxer? What is he talking about? Next thing I know, we're following the guards. After walking a while, we approach a building that looks like the power generator for the entire town. We stop, and the guards tell me to go inside. I open the door imagining that I'd see something horrific. But sitting in an office desk was a person wearing a suit instead.

He asks me, "Would you like a cup of tea?" I'd really love one right now, but I refused the offer.

"What brings you here then?" He asks.

"Michael Gunderson sent me here to Leviton from Trowlonaria."The Gamehaxxer bit his lip.

"Is he alright?" He asks shakily.

"As far as I know, he's fine." I say back. I sigh of relief escapes him.

With a small smirk, he says, "Come with me."

He opens up a side door. I was speechless. This small area looked absolutely astounding.

"This, my friends, it the control room," he mentions. This looked like a military base with a power generator and nuclear weapons.

He says, "So, why were you visiting Trowlonaria anyway?"

I explain my memory loss and Gunther explains his story too.

"HMMMMMMMM. I see. Would you like me to launch an attack on the base?"

My eyes widened. I was honestly not sure.

I was waiting for back up all along, but I don't know now. I didn't speak my mind though, and I just replied, "Sure."

Gamehaxxers gave me an approving look, and he said, "Alright. Usually I don't support violence, but what ever needs to be done. Watch this."

 He pulls out a remote from his pocket and presses a red button. The roof of the power generator opens and a small platform arises from the floor below. He gestures with his hand to walk on to the platform with him. So we did. He presses a second button on the remote and the platform sails upward into the air. We arrive at the top, far above the citizens below. The Gamehaxxer looked as if he was going to make a speech.