Chapter 1: The Chamber (Aero's POV)

"Where am I?" I say weakly.

 My head is throbbing, my body is in deep pain, and I can't recall anything except English. I fall out of consciousness again, allowing my body to relax a while. I awaken again, after what appeared to be an eternal slumber.

 "Why am I here?" I thought to myself, gazing around this chamber.

 The room was completely black and moist. I could barely sit up because of all the agony. I managed to get up though, despite the profound soreness. Then, like a sudden fall breeze, I felt as if I wasn't alone. My eyes adjusted to the pitch blackness and, sure enough, there was a shadowy figure. But wait... There are two figures. Could they be my enemies? My friends? I couldn't bare not knowing though. I decided to take the chance and approach these mysterious shapes. The closest figure to me was bruised and scraped badly and unconscious. I checked for a pulse. Still alive.

 "No answers here I guess..." I managed to utter.

 I slowly sauntered to the other body. I checked for a pulse. Alive as well. This body was bruised and scraped a lot worse than the first body. Without warning, the body begins to moan. I quickly pull my hand from his wrist and he manages to ask

"Who's there?"

I say, "Don't worry! I'm not going to hurt you. Do you remember anything?"

 He moans one more time then replies "Yes... Help! The pain!"

I then notice a wound right across his neck. I immediately ripped the jacket I had on and treated the injury. At least someone can hopefully retell what I don't remember. The cloth seemed to stop the bleeding, but I kept applying pressure. While doing so, a memory rushed back to me. I now know what my name is. It was Aero Stanley. I was kind of smiling to myself. In time, possibly all my memories will rush back to me.

Curiously, I ask, “Who are you?”

He slowly mutters, “I’m Winston. Your brother?”

This was kind of surprising and disheartening. My brother? This triggers another memory.. A very unpleasant one. I was sitting at my parents’ execution ceremony with my brother Winston. We were both trying to fight tears but we couldn’t fight the sadness. My parents... And all I have left is my brother, Winston. I asked if he was okay. No reply. I check his pulse...

"NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WINSTON!"