my life with love( A Princeto...

By iceiswarne

this book is about Princeton and his girlfriend for two years . her name is nayla but they call her nay for s... More

it's a girl
stop this hate !!!!
What's Her Name ?

the revenge of the crazy Ex Emma.

257 8 1
By iceiswarne

nayla's POV

I woke up screaming NO!!!! stop you crazy b**ch!! then prince awoke from his sleep what's wrong he said in a scared and worried voice??? nothing I said just a bad dream. go back to sleep I will be OK ...... I really wasn't because it was another dream about Princeton's ex girlfriend Emma .every scene she promise she would fine me and kill our baby I've been having nightmares. I guess she's just mad because she still loved prince when he broke up with her and she wanted to be the first to have his baby .but I still don't think that should give her a reason to hate me so much ;like whatever happened with them is between them that has nothing to do with me . plus the fact that Princeton was seventeen and Emma was nineteen I think that's why he wanted to leave her so bad and she was a gold digger all she wanted was his money; I guess..... that's what he told me .

end POV

prince: honey Emma emailed me again!!!!

nayla: really? what did she say now??

prince: she said that you should look out and that she saw us at the library yesterday!!

nayla: what does she mean I should look out she better be lucky I'm pregnant or I would kill her , but I think we should get a restraining order on her prince!!!!

prince: you really think that's gonna keep her away!!????

nayla: it might I.D.K. !!

prince: well we can only hope right, but don't forget Emma is a really crazy girl and she will do whatever it takes to hurt me in anyway shape or form OK!!

nayla: well we'll see about that when I have this baby!!

prince: the phone is ringing I'll get it OK.

end CONVO

( one the phone: prince and his mom )

prince: hello!! mom!!!

mom: hi babe .... so how are you and my new daughter in law doing!?

prince: mom where fine and where gonna name the baby "London Marie Perez "

mom: awww that so adorable I can't wait to see her!!! . so are you excited to be a dad now?

prince: yup can't wait but I'm also sacred because I don't want to do something wrong ......you know?

mom: yes but I'm sure you'll be a great father Jacob!!

prince: I know but I just don't want to have a relationship with London like me and my dad have I want her to have both of her parents in her life.

mom: well that's all up to you and nayla!! my advice is stay together so she doesn't have to deal with that!!

prince: yes I know mom but stuff happens!!

mom: yes I know that dear but be careful k ttyl

prince: OK bye love you mom .

mom: OK bye love you to Jacob!

end CONVO

author's note:

this chapter is finally done hope y'all like it an I will be working on the next two chapter and will upload them when I can .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 15.3K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
134K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
93.1K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...