the revenge of the crazy Ex Emma.

nayla's POV

I woke up screaming NO!!!! stop you crazy b**ch!! then prince awoke from his sleep what's wrong he said in a scared and worried voice??? nothing I said just a bad dream. go back to sleep I will be OK ...... I really wasn't because it was another dream about Princeton's ex girlfriend Emma .every scene she promise she would fine me and kill our baby I've been having nightmares. I guess she's just mad because she still loved prince when he broke up with her and she wanted to be the first to have his baby .but I still don't think that should give her a reason to hate me so much ;like whatever happened with them is between them that has nothing to do with me . plus the fact that Princeton was seventeen and Emma was nineteen I think that's why he wanted to leave her so bad and she was a gold digger all she wanted was his money; I guess..... that's what he told me .

end POV

prince: honey Emma emailed me again!!!!

nayla: really? what did she say now??

prince: she said that you should look out and that she saw us at the library yesterday!!

nayla: what does she mean I should look out she better be lucky I'm pregnant or I would kill her , but I think we should get a restraining order on her prince!!!!

prince: you really think that's gonna keep her away!!????

nayla: it might I.D.K. !!

prince: well we can only hope right, but don't forget Emma is a really crazy girl and she will do whatever it takes to hurt me in anyway shape or form OK!!

nayla: well we'll see about that when I have this baby!!

prince: the phone is ringing I'll get it OK.

end CONVO

( one the phone: prince and his mom )

prince: hello!! mom!!!

mom: hi babe .... so how are you and my new daughter in law doing!?

prince: mom where fine and where gonna name the baby "London Marie Perez "

mom: awww that so adorable I can't wait to see her!!! . so are you excited to be a dad now?

prince: yup can't wait but I'm also sacred because I don't want to do something wrong ......you know?

mom: yes but I'm sure you'll be a great father Jacob!!

prince: I know but I just don't want to have a relationship with London like me and my dad have I want her to have both of her parents in her life.

mom: well that's all up to you and nayla!! my advice is stay together so she doesn't have to deal with that!!

prince: yes I know mom but stuff happens!!

mom: yes I know that dear but be careful k ttyl

prince: OK bye love you mom .

mom: OK bye love you to Jacob!

end CONVO

author's note:

this chapter is finally done hope y'all like it an I will be working on the next two chapter and will upload them when I can .