it's a girl

nayla's POV

man I can't take this anymore Emma is driving me crazy and I could just pop any second. I can't believe prince is not home yet I miss him and I need to show him this ultrasound for lil ........ummm that's what we forgot to do pick a name . stupid me that was the only thing on my mind when I had first got the news that we where having a baby girl . well I'll just wait tell prince gets home ; maybe I should go on instagram sure I haven't been on in a long time like two week well here goes nothing . great just as I thought more hate from fans .....I don't like this hate from the fans cuz I love them but they just don't want to see me with prince or to have his first baby with him this is just heartbreaking..... ow I think prince is home!!

end POV

prince's POV

hey nayla I'm home where are you ? crap she's probably not home did I miss her let me call her....

end POV

prince: nayla are in the house?

nayla: yes I'm behind you crazy!!

prince: ow OK I see you want to hide when I come home !! ( hangs up the phone )

nayla: well actually I was going to use the bathroom if you don't mind!

prince: I'm sorry babe I didn't know cuz I walk in our room and you we're not there so I thought you went shopping or something.

nayla: no I was here the whole time

end CONVO

author's note

this is my first book so please tell me if you like it . if not sorry I'm trying !!