stop this hate !!!!

prince's POV

once again the fans are giving nayla hell on instagram mostly because she just posed a new picture of me kissing her big belly I'm really tired of this. some fans like use together and some don't . I just can't take it with all the rude comments on her pictures ....... ( the phone rings )

end POV

prince: hello

Roc: hey bro so what are you doing right now ?

prince: hey nothing just on instagram why ?

Roc: well maybe you and nayla could meet me at the mall?

prince: sure here we come

Roc: k bye

end CONVO

PRINCE: hey nay do you want to go with me to meet Roc at the mall?

nayla: sure just let me get ready k.

prince: OK

prince: POV

As me and nayla walk into the mall loud disrespectful fans start screaming "Prince I Love You" , then you can here people saying things about nayla and our baby girl, when nayla hears the things that are being said she instantly starts crying!

Nayla:(crying)

Prince: What's wrong?

Nayla: What you don't hear what they are saying?

Prince: Yes I do but babe you shouldn't care what they think as long as you know I love you and are baby, to be honest they are just hating because they are not you, and they want to be so bad

Nayla: But the words still hurt

Prince: I know babe and I'm sorry do you want to leave?

Nayla:(stops crying) No because that's gonna give them what they want.

Prince: Okay then well let's go shopping and find my queen and my little princess something new!

Nayla: Okay and hey.....

Prince: Yea babe?

Nayla: I Love You!

Prince: I Love You More Nay!

end CONVO

author's note: I think this chapter is way better vote please :-) !!!!!