"Cute" [DISCONTINUED]

由 theleviackerman

Modern day AU with different ages than the anime and manga as well as history tweaks bc I like to feel powerf... 更多

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
Not an Update
*sigh*

15.

519 52 92
由 theleviackerman

This story might have like, 5-10 more chapters. I have another story idea that I'm really excited about~ And I apologize for slow updates.

~

Eren's world stops.

He takes in a sharp intake of breath. He puts Armin down, despite the blonde boy's protests.

"Everyone give it up for Humanity's Strongest one last time!" the announcer says. The air is filled with cheers that Eren can't hear. He feels like he's underwater as he steps forward, closer to the stage.

Faintly, through the water rushing into his ears, he can hear Armin call out for him. But he doesn't stop. He can't stop. He walks forward, pushing past people until he stands at the front of the stage with wide, curious eyes.

By the time he gets there, Levi has already walked off of the stage and people are clearing out. The parkour part of the fest is over.

The water in his ears is gone. Armin pats Eren's shoulder, making the taller boy flinch in surprise. He turns to his friend.

"I have to go do something," is all Eren says before he turns and jogs off. He looks around for Levi. He couldn't have gotten too far, right? He may be very fit, but his legs are short. They can't carry him all the way across campus if all he's doing is walking, right?!

Eren suddenly spots a dark haired figure. He's walking away from Eren with his back to him. It has to be Levi. He even has an undercut.

"Levi!" he calls desperately and grabs the man's shoulder. He has forgot a key point of Levi's appearance- his height.

The man is the same height as Eren and turns around, his thick brows furrowed in confusion. He shoves Eren's hand off of him and calls him a word Eren doesn't bother listening to. He's too disappointed.

He lets out a quiet groan in annoyance and continues looking around. He can't see Levi anywhere.

An idea pops into his mind, and he quickly finds his way to the main office. If he had been a murderer out to get Levi, the office lady would have just helped him greatly by giving Eren Levi's room number. He's only halfway grateful for the shitty security and privacy this place has.

When he gets to the dorm- number 382- he takes a deep breath. He can hear music softly playing through the door. Classical, Eren guesses.

Another deep breath and he knocks. At first, the rapping of his knuckles against the slick wood is quiet. It grows in confidence, though, and soon he is smiling so big he can barely see through his squinting eyes.

The music stops. Footsteps approach the door and Eren pulls his hand away, shoving them both in his front pocket to conceal just how much they're shaking.

He's met with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Er-" Levi is about to ask Eren what's he doing there, in his dorm, at his college, but he's cut off by the constricting grip of Eren's arms. His cheeks feel warm, and he knows they must be red, but he can't bear to push the boy away solely for his own sake.

And so Levi wraps his arms loosely around Eren's waist, squeezing him back gently. He's warm, he thinks.

"I didn't know you went to school here," Eren says when he finally pulls away. He absentmindedly tugs his sleeves down more, just to be sure the bandages don't show.

Levi shakes his head and steps back, holding his arm out to tell Eren to come in. Eren is quick to listen, nose burning when he enters. He can smell the cleaning supplies, and to prove his point further, he see the bottle of Windex sitting on Levi's desk.

After he settles on the bed with his back against the wall, he looks over at Levi. He's sitting in the rolling leather computer chair and has rolled it closer so he can be across from Eren. "This place is really nice," Eren remarks, patting the black silky sheets that he can imagine Levi sleeping on.

"Thank you," Levi responds and crosses his arms across his chest. He's changed into a white button-up and black skinny jeans now, with fluffy black socks protecting his feet. "Is this the college fest you were talking about, or did you stalk me?"

Eren nearly chokes on his own spit. He coughs into his elbow a bit, shaking his head slightly. "I-I didn't stalk you," he says once he's regained most of his breath. "I j-just was here for the fest, that's all. Armin g-goes here."

Levi nods, tapping his chin gently. "I see. Well, did you enjoy it? The routine wasn't my best, but it's harder to have a good one when you're performing on a small stage with props like they had set up."

Eren grins and runs his fingers through his hair. If he had known he was going to see Levi today, he would have brushed the tangles out of his hair a bit more. "It was amazing. You did really well," he assures him and relaxes more into the bed. This mattress is celestial, he thinks. And so are these sheets.

"They weren't expensive at all," Levi says suddenly. Eren raises an eyebrow in confusion. What wasn't expensive?

Levi shakes his head and points to the bed. "The sheets and mattress. You said 'they're heavenly' or something like that."

Eren's cheeks flame up when Levi's done explaining. He said that out loud? What else has he accidentally said when he's been around Levi?!? "S-sorry. I'm just really tired," he tells Levi when the older man raises an eyebrow.

"So, how'd you find out this is my room?" he asks, leaning back into his chair. He looks at Eren with a curious, blank stare.

Eren's grin returns. "The office lady told me when I asked her. You know, if you're on the run, you have no hope. She will rat you out without another thought."

Levi scoffs quietly and looks over at the door. "Don't you have your blonde friend to get back to? I saw him standing with you in the crowd. I think his name is Armout or something, right?"

Eren giggles and stands. "Armin," he corrects and gestures for Levi to follow him. The pair walked out of the door together. "And yeah. You get to meet him for real! Unless you've already met. You two do go to the same school after all."

Levi shakes his head, opening the door to the outside for Eren. "You babble too much," he complains. The cold tints his cheeks a salmon pink color.

"But it's cute," he adds in a whisper, too low for Eren's ears to pick up over the noise of the cars and people talking around them.

Eren points to his friend when he spots the thick mane of blonde hair standing next to the stage where Eren had left him. "Found him!" he exclaims in sing song voice. He is hesitant to grab Levi's hand, though it does not show as he clasps their hands together and intertwines their fingers confidently. His heart beats wildly and his hand feels warm despite Levi's hand being cold. He ignores it, ignores the reassuring squeeze Levi gives him, ignores the surge of something Eren can't name that flows through him like a hurricane.

He leads Levi to Armin, who's cheeks and nose are red with the cold. Armin looks relieved when he spots his friend, but confused when he realizes that Eren's dragging along a friend. A friend that just so happens to be Levi Ackerman.

"Sorry it took so long," Eren says, smiling widely. "I had to find him. This is my friend, Lev-"

Armin nods and cuts him off. "Levi Ackerman. I know. I go to this school remember?" he sasses, looking at Levi. "I'm Armin Arlert, Eren's best friend. It's nice to meet you." He holds his hand out.

Levi shakes it, nodding slightly. "I know who you are. You have one of the highest averages in the entire school and it's only your first year." He shoves his free hand into his pocket.

Eren grins excitedly. "Let's all go get something to eat! I'm so hungry, I could eat a Jean!"

Armin snorts, shaking his head while Levi just looks slightly confused. A Jean?

On their way to the nearby Waffle House (of course), Eren realizes that neither he nor Levi has let go of each other's hands.

~

Aaand done.

Again, sorry for slow updates. ;n; I just haven't been motivated. I'm trying!

My finger tips hurt. We're learning how to play guitar, and dang, pressing down the strings for frets is difficult when your lil finger cushions are soft af.

~Aceeee

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc