Outlaw Eyes (a Ashley Purdy L...

By Fallenangelsrose

Ashley Purdy, the single for life party guys to never be tamed by one woman, may of met his match with a flam... More

Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 27

923 19 1
By Fallenangelsrose

"Guys" Scarlett laughed as she was attacked by tongues that didn't belong to Ashley - killer and Tokyo had decided to gang up on her when she was supposed to be working on new lyric material. Her papers were scattered everywhere thanks to the two Pomeranians but it was impossible to stay mad at the two adorable balls of fur. Scarlett was alone in the house trying to write some new music with Ashley at the studio supposedly working on some new black veil bride material with the guys but she knew they would be messing around by now though.

She would of continued to enjoy not doing what she was supposed to be if the doorbell hadn't of started to ring.

"Just a sec" Scarlett called, fighting her way to her feet and walking over to the front door; when she opened it she was expecting it to be like the mail man or something but what she found was jess in tears and she looked to of been crying a long time from the raw red skin round her eyes. "Jess" Scarlett's face was immediately painted with concern "Come on in" She ushered Jess inside "Go to the living room, cuddle with Tokyo and killer while I get ice cream and we can discuss what danny did"

"How did you know it was about danny?" Jess sniffed making her way to the living room and flopping down on the sofa

"Wild guess" Scarlett shouted, making her way to the kitchen and coming back with pots of ben and jerry ice cream pots; she sat down cross legged next to Jess "I'm no good at this stuff and have no idea why you would go to me out of all of the girls in our group but shoot" Tokyo and Killer now being interested what was going on so jumped on the couch between the two.

Jess looked at Scarlett then at the floor while stroking Tokyo for comfort "well..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Danny" Jess greeted her boyfriend walking into Danny's apartment

"Hey baby" he said hugging her before going back to the living room where he was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

"Oh My God I love Harry Potter!" Jess squealed excitedly, sitting down on the sofa quickly not wanting to miss anything more.

"Seriously? I am the luckiest guy in the world!" Danny grinned throwing his firsts in the air but was met by a weird look from Jess "Well" Danny shrugged modestly "I have a gorgeous girlfriend, who likes my music and Harry Potter!

"Aww Danny that's so swee-" but Jess was cut off by Danny pressing his lips to hers and soon enough Jess and Danny were making out on Danny's sofa and as Danny lay her down Jess became nervous.

This is where she always stopped Danny. She did like him. A lot. But she had only ever been in relationships where guys used her as a sex toy and she didn't like it. Guys just used her for her body. But now she had left playboy she'd left it all behind her as she felt like she deserved more.

She pulled away as Danny started kissing her neck

"Danny stop."

Danny sighed tired of this scene over and over "Why? Why do you always do this?" he protested

"Because I don't want to have sex" Jess said sitting up

"Why not? Don't you like me?"

"Yes I do"

"Then why not?!" Danny said getting annoyed

"Because!"

"BECAUSE FUCKING WHAT!?!?" Danny said standing up and shouting - he was at his boiling point.

"Danny don't. Don't shout at me. And don't try and pressure me into sex, please" Jess felt a lump rise in her throat as her eyes began to sting,

"NO! I WILL SHOUT BECAUSE I REALLY FUCKING LIKE YOU AND YOU REFUSE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME WHICH MAKES ME THINK YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK!!!"

Jess stood up, practically shaking with anger

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING SAY THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU BACK!" Jess screamed at him

"YOU KNOW WHAT! GET THE FUCK OUT! GO BACK TO PLAYBOY CAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE YOU WILL EVER BE WANTED, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" Danny said, shoving Jess out of his house and slamming the door in her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude you came to the wrong person about slowing a relationship down" Scarlett raised an eyebrow at the obvious miscalculation at jess coming over. Scarlett sighed thinking of what to say "Did you tell him everything that happened?"

"no" Jess squeaked "I was afraid he wouldn't like me anymore if he found out what a whore I'd been"

"no no no" Scarlett shook her head "I'm a whore, you were desperate" she pointed out with the spoon before taking another mouthful of ice cream "Even if it hurts you have to be open with guys, I have a problem of being too open sometimes but from that you get trust and mutual understandings. Danny may of understood if you told him what had happened"

Jess nodded "What if he doesn't"

"Then its best that you two split then" Scarlett sighed ripping the plaster off "No killer" she stopped the black Pomeranian licking at her tub of ice cream "this is not for you sweetie"

"I think im in love with him though" she whispered tucking her knees into her chest

Scarlett smiled at her sympathetically "and who's to say he doesn't love you as well?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey asshole" Andy laughed as Danny guiltily slinked into the studio

"Whats wrong with you dude?" CC walked in from behind him "Did Franks sell out of hotdogs?" CC laughed slapping Danny on the back but he was met by a sullen glare "Seriously what's wrong with you?"

"Did you screw up with Jess?" Jinxx asked knowing the guilty look in his eyes indicating words were said that he now regreted

"I more than screwed up" Danny moaned throwing himself on a studio beanbag with his hands over his eyes "I practically took a knife to it, slashed it to pieces, burned it, took the ashes, washed them in acid before throwing it over a cliff"

"That bad?" Jake shook his head "Dude what did you do?"

Danny sat forward with hands clenched together, unable to look the guys in the eyes "We were making out, finally gonna take the relationship up a step and she just stopped me. She does it every time and I just want to get close and intermit with her" Ashley perched his ears up at his words "I was just frustrated and mad, before I knew it I was screaming my head off at her and she screamed back then I said some words I'm only wish I could take back and I threw her out of my apartment"

Ashley sighed looking at the other guys "Can you guys leave for a second?"

The guys looked at Ashley weirdly but nodded and left the room

Danny looked at Ashley with a raised eyebrow "I think you're the wrong person completely Ash to advise me on this"

"I know something you need to know though" Ashley got up from his seat pacing a little trying to think how to phrase what he was gonna say next "Jess didn't exactly have such a good time as you may think as a playboy"

"What?" Danny wasn't following

Ashley sighed getting a bottle of water from the mini fridge in the room "Don't tell her that Scarlett told me but Jess had trouble getting jobs and when she did usually the got taken advantage of. She found herself having to become a sex toy by these bastards just to get enough to eat. When Scarlett found her she had no fight left in her to say no and it took him to get bitten in the crotch by killer for the dude to back off." Ashley looked over at Danny's shocked expression "that's why she doesn't want to go too fast cause she doesn't want to be used and if you push her like those bastards did then she will run"

"oh my god" Danny ran his hands over his eyes and threw his hair "She never said a word about this, I feel like a right prick"

"Not all girls are unafraid to tell their guys everything about their past cause they're afraid of being judged" Ashley shrugged taking a drink of water "Girls want to seem to be perfect and to not burden others with their baggage"

"I've lost her now though" Danny moaned looking to Ashley for help "What am I gonna do?"

Ashley shrugged "If it was me it'd do a big romantic gesture in public for her" Ashley looked round the room before finding what he was looking for "I'm only gonna teach you this once and your gonna really have to hit the gym dude" Ashley picked up an acoustic guitar and started playing with Danny watching intensively.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tilt your head a little to the left? Perfect, and smile?" the photographer said taking multiple shots "Great, take 5 Jess" She said and Jess smiled and went to get a drink. Jess was feeling a lot more relaxed with a female photographer at the helm of the shoot.

Yet she had no idea what she was going to do about Danny. "He seemed really angry. God why didn't I just tell him" Jess thought to herself taking a mouthful of water.

"Jess?" the photographer called over, Jess took a last sip before jogging back over to the photographer for orders.

"Lie on the towel for me and put your left leg up." Jess followed her orders and laid down on the towel "Brilliant. Don't move" she said as the camera clicked a few times.

"Okay, next bikini please, Jess" she said changing SD cards while Jess went to get changed with the best bikini she has ever seen thrusted into her hands by the wardrobe department. It was jet black with little spikes around the bust area and around the top of the pants.

"I have to tell Danny. This isn't fair on him" Jess sighed as she checked she looked okay - her mind seemed to be wandering a lot back to him. Walking out she could have sworn she heard her name being called from the distance. She ignored it and went to where she was meant to be.

This time she was standing next to a BBQ with the other models and just having a good time, again she could have sworn she herd her name being shouted but it sounded closer. She heard it again and again until, 5 minutes later, she saw who it belonged too.

Danny Worsnop was running along the beach with a guitar trying his hardest not to fall over yelling her name over and over. She smiled and walked over to him

Listen, Danny, there is something I need to tell you" she said.

"No. Me- first. Ashley- told me ev- erything. Fuck! Ash was right I'm unfit. Jesus. Anyway." he said trying to catch his breath "Ashley told me everything, and I'm sorry. I had no idea. You're not as open as Scarlett and that's fine by me, but I need you to know I'm sorry"

"I forgive you, Danny, now why the guitar? I didn't even know you played" Jess asked

"Well... I wanted to play you something... Its not an Asking Alexandria song because we don't have many songs that go like this..."

"A lonely road, crossed another cold state line

Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find

While I recall all the words you spoke to me

Can't help but wish that I was there

Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah"

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you

Is to hold her when I'm not around

When I'm much too far away

We all need that person who can be true to you

But I left her when I found her

And now I wish I'd stayed

'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired

I'm missing you again, oh no...

Once again"

"There's nothing here for me, on this barren road

There's no one here while the city sleeps

And all the shops are closed

Can't help but think of the times I've had with you

Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah"

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you

Is to hold her when I'm not around

When I'm much too far away

We all need that person who can be true to you

I left her when I found her

And now I wish I'd stayed

'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired

I'm missing you again, oh no...

Once again"

"Some search, never finding a way

Before long, they waste away

I found you, something told me to stay

I gave in, to selfish ways

And how I miss someone to hold

When hope begins to fade..."

"A lonely road, crossed another cold state line

Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find"

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you

Is to hold her when I'm not around

When I'm much too far away

We all need the person who can be true to you

I left her when I found her

And now I wish I'd stayed

'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired

I'm missing you again, oh no...

Once again" Danny sang. Once he had finished, he put his guitar down and held his arms out for a hug. Jess leapt into his arms and kissed him as hard as she could.

Well that was until she heard a cough behind her and turned to see all the models and photography staff looking at her and Danny, she stood up and watched as Danny was chased away by security yelling

"I'LL SEE YOU AT MINE TONIGHT! 8 PM! BE THERE! OH AND YOU LOOK STUNNING, BABE!!!!"

Jess couldn't help but giggle as Danny once again raced away over the sand dunes, running for his life from the huge security dudes running after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wait wait wait. Your in the studio jail?" Ashley laughed at Danny through the phone "Didn't you know your supposed to bribe security?" Ashley shook his head laughing at Dannys stupidity "Sorry I can't bail you out right now, your just gonna have to sit tight"

You didn't have to be one the other end of the phone conversation to hear Danny screaming in protest.

"ok see you later" Ashley hung up the phone.

"Danny?" Scarlett asked not looking up from the magazine she was flicking through

"What made you guess that?" Ashley smirked sarcastically "What you looking at?" Ashley leaned over her shoulder

"Looking for loop holes in the list of stuff I cant do" Scarlett muttered looking through the pregnancy magazine before the two could feel someone staring at them.

They did stand out a lot in the waiting room with Ashley in his tight skinnys with millions of belts and scarves hanging off, a black ripped black veil bride shirt, his cowboy boots and his cowboy had (plus his eyelined eyes and long black hair didn't help) and Scarlett in acid washed shorts with a scarf hanging down, a ripped metallica t shirt, long high heeled boots and a hair of aviator shades in her wild red hair (again with heavy eyelined eyes as well). The couple looked as if they had gotten lost on their way to a concert; course the only thing that made them look as if they should have been there was Scarlett's developing bump.

What difference will a band tee make to your parenting nature? If anyone says it does then they're talking bullshit.

In fact they didn't realise that every moment they were waiting the more worried they both became, their minds coming up with the worst case scenarios - what if there was something wrong or they'd lost it?

The doctor wandered out into the waiting room "Purdy-Rose?" She called. Scarlett shot up along with Ashley and headed into the room. "Mood swings wearing you down?" the doctor smiled sympathetically when the door was shut.

"Tell me about it" Scarlett sighed as she lay down. After about two minutes of the Doctor rubbing Scarlett's stomach, Ashley snapped.

"Is everything okay?" Ashley asked, desperately.

"Just give me two seconds" The Doctor sighed. Ashley was sure that she was going to say that they'd had lost the baby so he started to ready myself for the bad news that would surely come.

"There's your baby" the doctor laughed. Ashley looked up to see a baby on the screen.

"My baby" Ashley could feel tears rolling down his cheeks "We're having a baby" He laughed, Ashley took Scarlett's hand in his own as she grinned at him and began to cry but even he could tell that they were happy tears.

"Do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked. Scarlett looked up at him and Ashley could tell that she was longing to know if we were having a little girl or a little boy.

"Yes please" Ashley smiled. The doctor grinned at them as she took another look at the screen. She turned back to face them and smiled, yet again.

"You're having a baby boy" The doctor laughed.

Ashley wrapped his arms around Scarlett "I'm going to have a son. I can hardly believe it."

Ashley seeing Scarlett lying on that bed, tears streaming down her face in happiness, made his day. He could just imagine Scarlett walking back into the house with a baby in her arms.

"Can we get some prints?" Scarlett asked hopefully

The doctor nodded "how many do you want?"

"We'll say 4" Ashley counted on his fingers - one for themselves at home, one for his grandparents, one for her mother and one for the tour bus.

"We'll have those printed out shortly for you" The doctor nodded scribbling the details down on her clip board before looking up at them "Is there anything you want to ask me"

"Well..." Ashley scratched the back of his head awkwardly "We can still have sex right?"

"Ashley!" Scarlett snapped in surprise - he didn't just ask that.

The doctor smirked "Don't worry miss rose, every guy that comes in here asks that. Ask long as intercourse is not too rough as it can course internal bleeding" the dotor eyeing Ashley particular on the words not to rough where he innocently whistled "You can keep it up right until birth"

"All right" Ashley grinned

"Ashley" Scarlett groaned with her hand over her head.

"We should get back home then" Ashley smiled, trying to hide the grin that was marked on his face. Scarlett looked up at him and smiled back at him as she slid of the bed and started to head out of the room.

"I'm going to have a baby" She shouted as she wrapped her arms around him. A few people gave them funny looks but the other pregnant women nodded and smiled since they knew what she was going through.

"I still can't get over the fact that I'm going to be a dad" Ashley laughed as he twirled her round. She shouted slightly before Ashley put her back on the floor and they started to leave the clinic.

They headed out to the parking lot to where the car was parked. Ashley got in the driver's seat and Scarlett slide down next to him, after the long argument of why Scarlett couldn't drive she had to accept that she was gonna have to let people drive her round. Ashley drove them back home and for the whole time he was grinning like an idiot.

When they pulled onto the drive, they could see other cars parked up and recognised it as Jinxx's and Andys. Seeing that he wasn't around Ashley parked up before they got out and headed inside. The door wasn't locked for some reason and they entered to see Jinxx, Sammi, CC, Lauren, Danny (someone must of posted bail), Jess, Jake, Ella, Andy and Juliet were sitting in the living room.

"You need to start locking your door" CC joked, playing with the extra key they hid under the mat.

"Told you that you needed to hide it in a better place" Scarlett smirked, Ashley rolled his eyes but sat down next to CC with Scarlett next to him.

"How did the scan go?" Sammi asked, practically skipped over to where Scarlett was sitting so she could get the good news.

"We've got a baby boy" Scarlett practically squealed. Sammi's mouth dropped as she wrapped her arms around Scarlett with Ella, Lauren and Jess soon joining her; Jinxx and Danny cheered while CC, Jake and Andy patted Ashley's back as though he had just scored them a goal in football.

"In seven months you'll have a new member" Juliet laughed as she nudged Andy.

I still can't believe you're going to have a little boy wreaking havoc around the place in seven months" Lauren laughed.

"Hey, what makes you think he'll wreak havoc?" Scarlett asked. The girls looked at her as though Scarlett was completely clueless.

"If he takes after Ash, he will wreak havoc" Ella laughed. Scarlett chuckled lightly as she thought about a little boy running around their house; looking over at Ashley who was showing the guys of the prints they had gotten with the guys tweeting like mad as well (fans had come up with the hash tag of #OutlawBaby about it)

A grin broke out over Andy's as he thought about him holding a little baby boy; the baby his best friend and the girl who had practically become like a sister had made together. It's so surreal, he could barely believe it. Juliet smiled at him and he suddenly realised that we were all like a big family. A small tear slid down his cheek at the realisation of that and Juliet pulled him into her arms.

"Andy, why are you crying?" Scarlett asked him, still being able to see what was going on through the mass hugs the girls were giving her. Andy pulled away from Juliet for a moment so he could answer her question that caused everyone to realise that he was in tears.

"We're all like a family" Andy answered, soon everyone elses eyes were pricked with tears at the realisation as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 696 13
Ashley Purdy has always been my best friend, We're always known there is something more but never wanted to admit it. Will the Ashley Purdy I've alwa...
46K 1.2K 31
Andy and Hailey Biersack aren’t sure if things can get any more perfect in their lives. They’re happily married with a son on the way. Andy’s band is...
93.2K 2.3K 43
Black Veil Brides one shots WARNING: don't read if you get triggered by self harm, violence , suicide attempt and others.
2.8K 51 21
Ashley Purdy is the bass player for Black Veil Brides, living the life he's always dreamt of. He's spent many summers on the road with his bandmates...