Vivah-A Journey From Engageme...

Da MaNanlicious_Angel

DARE TO COPY IT.... AND SEE WHAT I DO... BEAWARE...!! Copyright © 2015 MaNanlicious_Angel STORY IS PRIVATE AF... Altro

Prolouge
Character Sketch
~Chapter 1~ I am Eager To Meet You
~Chapter 2~ Our First Meet
~Chapter 3~ The Official Meeting
~Chapter 4~ Desperation for talk
~Chapter 6~ Misunderstandings
~Chapter 7~ When All Went Wrong
~Chapter 8~ Haseena Maan Jayegi
~Chapter 9~ Let's Talk
~Chapter 10~ Long Late Night talks
~Chapter 11~ Pregnancy Test??
~Chapter 12~ Angry Manik Malhotra
~Chapter 13~ Alone Time
~Chapter 14~ The Dare Game
~Chapter 15~ Track to Love Each Other
~Chapter 16~ Mr. Drama King
~Chapter 17~ Ladies Bonding
~Chapter 18~ Shukran Allah
~Chapter 19~ Naughty Nandu
~Chapter 20~ Vulnerable Manik
New Character Sketch
~Chapter 21~ Haunting Past
~Chapter 22~ New Beginning
~Chapter 23~ Falling For Right
~Chapter 24~ Eagerness
~Chapter 25~ The Confession Night Part 1
~Chapter 26~ The Confession Night Part 2
~Chapter 27~ Peace
~Chapter 28~ Music Or Family
~Chapter 29~ Just 3 More Months
~Chapter 30~ Birthday Surprise
~Chapter 31~ Table Turned
~Chapter 32~ Chadariya Jheeni Re Jheeni
~Chapter 33~ Broken Family
~Chapter 34~ Is It Over?
~Chapter 35~ It Hurts To Hurt You
~Chapter 36~ Left and Lost
~Chapter 37~ Different Poles
~Chapter 38~ Tu Mileya Toh Jaane Na Dunga
~Chapter 39~ I Hate You
~Chapter 40~ Lovesick Boys
~Chapter 41~ Loves to Irritate Her
~Chapter 42~ Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
~Chapter 43~ Drunk Manik
~Chapter 44~ New Entry?
~Chapter 45~ Kiss Miss?
~Chapter 46~ Janeman Janeman
~Chapter 47~ Neither Love Nor Hatred
~Chapter 48~ We Are a Family
~Chapter 49~ Someone in Everyone's life
Never Have I Ever
~Chapter 50~ Sangeet Ceremony
~Chapter 51~ Mehndi Ceremony
~Chapter 52~ Haldi and Bachelor's
Important Pictures + Promo
~Chapter 53~ Shubh Vivah
~Chapter 54~ The Night
~Chapter 55~ I Love Him More
~Chapter 56~ Life With Lot Of Love
~Chapter 57~ I Promise
~Chapter 58~ Honolulu Diaries
~Chapter 59~ Completing Fantasies
~Chapter 60~ Sharing Is Caring
~Chapter 61~ Anything For Love
~Chapter 62~ Accepting the Odds
~Chapter 63~ Exposed?
~Chapter 64~ Contrast Roads
~Chapter 65~ Going Rebel
~Chapter 66~ Final Showtime
~Chapter 67~ The End
~EPILOGUE~
~Excerpt 1~
~Excerpt 2~
~Excerpt 3~
~Excerpt 4~ Last Excerpt

~Chapter 5~ The Engagement Day

30K 1.5K 97
Da MaNanlicious_Angel

Malhotra Mansion nearly 7:30 pm

Manik was getting ready for his Big Day. He was adjusting his hair. He looked finally at himself in the mirror. Indeed he is the most handsome guy, he has that charm in his that any girl can drool over him, but his heart beats only for the one and that is Nandini. Who must be waiting for him only.

He smiled a bit looking in to the mirror, lastly he took out his favourite brand's perfume and prinkle on himself. He noticed that his Bhabhi is standing just behind him having a proud smile.

He turned around: kaisa lag raha hu?

Mukti didn't say anything, she just went close and pecked on his forehead.

Mukti: bahot handsome lag raha he.

Mukti was caressing his hair.

Manik annoyingly: aahha Bhabhi, mere bal...

Mukti twisted his ear: bada aaya bal wala.

Mukti started adjusting the rose on his kurta. Her gaze was lowered but Manik could easily sense that she must be crying.

Manik made her look up, and Bingo she was crying.

Manik: bhabhi? Aap kyun ro rahe ho? Me thodi na bidai karke Nandini ke ghar jaa raha hu.

Mukti patted his shoulders, and put her hands on his cheek: tu khush hai na Manik? I mean agar tujhe kuch bhi problem he you can share.

Manik held her both hands in his: Bhabhi, I am more than happy. Pehle I was not ready, but after seeing Nandini, I think she is the one.

Mukti again placed her hand on his cheek: I am happy for you.

To cheer up the mood Mukti spoke: par me naraz bhi hu.

Manik looked at her confusingly: kyun?

Mukti: are bhai, shadi ke bad to ab wahi tujhe uthayegi na? mera harroj ka tujhe uthane ke bahane tu tease karne wala kaam to gaya.

Manik goes all aww on her this statement, and hugged her instantly: Bhabhi, that right is still for you only, you can come any time in my room.

Mukti teased him: achha any time? Phir to me har roj raat ko tere room me aaungi. What say?

Manik broke the hug with widened his eyes: kya? NOOO....

Mukti burst out laughing: hahahahaha Manik, see your face....

Manik made an annoyed face, and then Abhimanyu entered in his room.

Abhimayu: Manik ready?

He saw him, looking so handsome, Abhi went near him and hold him from shoulders, and smiled proudly.

Abhi: tu bahot achha lag raha he.

Manik: lagunga hi na Bhaiya, aakhir Bhai bhi to aap hi ka hu.

He smiled and hugged Manik: Manik my little brother, now you are a big responsible person, you have to take care of her okay?

Manik nodded in yes. They all heard that their parents were calling them down. So they all went down.

All praised Manik a lot, as today he is the centre of attraction. They all left for the Murthy Villa, informing them they will reach there in 15 minutes.

Murthy villa

Here Nandini was ready in her pink color dream lahenga. She was just sitting in front of the mirror, looking ravishing in little make up, slightly curled hair, and a mang tika, which was giving an extra charm to her.

Suddenly Navya and Cabir came there. Cabir stand behind her, and slightly peck on her head.

Cabir: bahot achhi lag rahi ho.

Nandini looked down as she blushed. Cabir sat beside her kneeling in front of her. He took her hands in his hands.

Cabir: tu khush hai na Nandini?

Nandini instantly look up, as she knows her Jiju always pronounce her as Nandu, but today he was saying Nandini, he must be serious.

Cabir: are aise kya dekh rahi he?

Nandini nodded in no.

Cabir worriedly: tu khush nahi he?

Nandini looked up and immediately: maine aise kab kaha Jiju. (She signed) me khush hu Jiju. You know jab shayad me pehli bar unse mili, mujhe kuch samj nahi aaya, but dheere dheere I am getting knowing him. You know what Jiju, he is an open book, job hi he wo face par bol dete he. And that is what I like most about him, thode gussewale he, thode childish he, par phir bhi ek attachment si lagti he unse. Pata nahi future kya hoga hamara, but me always Apki aur Didi jaisa realtion chahti hu. So perfect.

Cabir looked at Navya and smiled, then again turned to Nandini: see nandu, everyone is not perfect. Waise hi every relation is not perfect, to make it perfect one should always bent down, whether there is his/ her mistake or not. Aur me chahta hu, tere aur Manik ke relation me tu wo insan bane. Manik bahot achha ladka he, aur tujhe hamesha khush rakhega.

Nandini instantly hugged him. Suddenly Rishabh came into room.

Rishabh: Jiju wo log apne ghar se nikal chuke he, bas aate hi honge. Aap chaliye niche. Chachaji bula rahe he.

Cabir: ha chalo. Navya yaha sambhal lena.

With this rishabh and cabir left the room, Navya sat beside Nandini and gave a peck on her forehead, and done the kala tika behind her ear.

Navya: bahot pretty lag rahi he. Meri bahen ko kisi ki nazar na lag jaye.

Both smiled and took some photos.

Murthy Villa around 8 pm.

All the Malhotra's with few rishtedaar enters in Murthy Villa, Murthy's too welcomed them warmly. Manik came in front of amms, and touched her feet, he repeated this with Chachaji and Chachi. Manik was looking here and there to find Nandini. Navya saw it.

Navya: kisse dhundh rahe ho Manik?

All turned towards him, he became conscious, and looked down in embarrassment. All the family members started laughing. Suddenly Mukti announced.

Mukti: Nandini aa gayi.

Manik instantly looked at her, aww she was looking so beautiful, he was just admiring her beuty, not only he all of them just looking at her, with lots of love. Nandini was climbing down the stairs, she also looked at Manik, and she gave a smile and then lowered her gaze.

{Just like this, imagine they are little far and in front of each other, not beside}

She came to Nyonika and Anant and touched their feet, then she came to Abhimanyu and Mukti, she bend down a little but Mukti gave her a hug, so does Abhimanyu. She then came and gave Alia and dhruv a warm hug.

Alia hugged her: You are looking heavenly beautiful.

Nandini blushed: thank you.

Nyonika stood beside her, and put a kala tika behind her back: aaj meri bahu ko kahi meri hi najar na lag jaye.

Nandini blushed and looked down.

Chachaji: aayiye andar aayiye.

Amms and Chachaji made everyone sit in living room. Manik and Nandini sat beside each other, stealing glances of each other. Navya and Chachiji went to kitchen to fetch some snacks and sweets for the guests. They came out and put all the things on the table.

Chachi: lijiye na.

Nyonika made her sit beside her, and Mukti too held Navya's hand and forcefully made her sit beside her.

Nyonika: are hum lenge, pehle jo rasam karni he wo to puri karle?

Chachi nodded: ji bilkul.

Nyonika: Mukti wo chunar lekar aao.

Mukti nodded and goes to dining table, where all the stuff was placed, she took the thal from there and came to living room again.

Nyonika stood up with having Aarti ki thal in her hands, she does tika on Nandini's forehead, and then Mukti made her wear the Chunar.

Nyonika fold her hands: aaiye Bhaisaab, aap sava rupee dekar Manik ko apna bana lijiye.

Chachaji stood up, goes near Manik, Manik took all his hair behind by placing his hand on it.

The Chachi stood up and gave the ring to Nandini.

Chachi: pehnao beta.

Nandini turned towards Manik and he took forward his hand, Nandini made him wear the ring. All applauded and cheered on this. Then Mukti came and stood beside Manik and gave him the ring.

As soon as Nandini look at the ring, her face became little pale. As it was a pure khandani ring, like it is so heavy. Manik looked at her, he understood what she is thinking, and all were sat silently.

Mukti: Manik pehnao.

Manik came out of trance, took the ring and took Nandini's hand too, he made her wear the ring. Again all hooted and shouted: congratulations Manik and Nandini.

Nandini looked at her ring and then looked at manik, Manik was giving him an assuring smile, and she too give him a faint smile. He can understand now a days girls don't wear those raja-maharaja kinda things, and she is just a simple girl, but it was a Rasam, he had to make her wear that ring.

All were talking and Alia was taking selfies with Nandini and Manik. Manik so wanted to talk to her, but everyone was there. Suddenly Alia took her with her, she turned back to see Manik. Manik face was dull. He was thinking on his own, when suddenly Cabir came and patted on his shoulder. He look at him and passed a smile. Cabir too smiled back, and sat beside him.

Cabir: kya hua?

Manik didn't say anything and just passed a smile.

Cabir: Manik if there is any problem you can tell me.

Manik looked at him: can I meet Nandini in Alone?

Cabir looked here and there, and there were everyone, how can he meet her.

Cabir: bro, there is everyone here, sorry.. I cant...

Manik interrupted him with a sad face: Please...

Cabir understood there must be a problem, he nodded and told him to go upstairs in Nandini's room. Manik obeyed him and went upstairs without letting anyone know.

Cabir searched for nandini, and he found her near pool, she was talking with Alia and dhruv. Cabir called her from back. She turned towards him.

Nandini: ji...

Cabir stammered: wooo, wooo...

Nandini: kya hua Jiju?

Cabir: wo tere kamre me na ek gift rakha tha, jana lekar aana.

Nandini: nahi Jiju mere kamre me koi gift nahi he.

Cabir: hai, jana.

Nandini felt weird, and she started climbing stairs, she turned to look at Manik, but to her dismay he was not there. She chucked all thoughts and went to her room, she opened the room and found Manik sitting the bed. As she entered inside the room, Manik stood up and raised his hand.

Manik: hi.

Nandini didn't reply for some time, then after realising, she turned towards door, and looked outside there was no one she carefully closed the door and turned towards Manik.

Nandini: aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Manik: I need to talk to you.

Nandini sat on the bed, manik too sat on the bed.

Manik took her ringwala hand and caressed her ring.

Manik: you didn't liked the ring na?

Nandini looked at him, he was still looking at the ring: aisa nahi he.

Manik looked up: mujhe pata he, dekha maine niche, you were not happy seeing this ring.

Nandini looked down as her chori is pakdi gayi. Manik made her look at him.

Manik: Nandini I told you na, job hi he, you have to tell me, if you don't like it then too. Mujhe batao.

Nandini: aisa nahi he ke I don't liked it. Par ye bahot heavy ring he, me kaise isse har roj pehnungi?

Manik: ye hamari khandani ring he Nandini, mom asked me to made you wear this only.

Nandini: its okay Manik, I can understand. Aur mujhe sach me bura nahi laga.

Manik: its okay, I'll buy you a new one. Tum wo pehnana.

Nandini: no uski kya zaroorat he?

Manik: zaroorat he. Bhabhi bhi ye wali ring kabhi kabhi hi pehnati he, Bhaiya ne unhe bhi engagement ke bad new ring buy karke di thi.

Nandini: is that possible?

Manik: of course.

Nandini: Mom ko bura to nahi lagega na?

Manik: are Mom only told me to buy you a new ring.

Nandini smiled: aapko ring pasand aayi na?

Manik nodded in yes.

Nandini: aap room me kaise aaye? Aur mujhe to Cabir Jiju ne?

Manik gave a smirk: Cabir ne hi bheja mujhe. I asked him to help me, so.

Nandini gave him a smile. Manik was so lost till now in her beauty, she was so close to her right now, he just wanted to kiss her right there, but she will got scared. His chain of thoughts were broken by Nandini.

Nandini: aise kya dekh rahe he?

Manik still lost in her: tumhe...

Nandini blushed and looked down.

Manik: you know the wait, which actually gave me a ripe fruit. You look so beautiful today.

Nandini blushed more and stood up, Manik held her hand, she didn't turn, but she could feel that Manik was coming near to her. He stood exactly behind her, now her back was touching manik's strong chest. Manik now goes near to her neck and started inhaling the scent.

Manik whispered: did anyone told you that you look too good in open hairs?

Nandini could not take it and a light moan came out of her mouth. This made Manik more desperate for her. He slowly placed his hand on her bare tummy, and pull her near to him, now there was no place in between them, they both are sandwiched with each other. They both just standing there living the moment, suddenly their moment was broken by the knock on the door. They both get separated from each other and looked down in embarrassment. She without saying anything opened the door and found Cabir Jiju standing there. Cabir gave her a smile, Nandini without turning left the room, as she was felling very shy.

Cabir came and patted on Manik's shoulder: hum tum ek kamre me bandh ho, aur chabi kho jaye.

Manik face palmed his face: Cabir please.

Cabir: achha chale niche, everyone is searching you both. Come.

Manik and cabir came down stairs, Nandini was already down and talking with Mukti. She looked at him, he too looked at her, he smirked and Nandini again blushed and looked down. Suddenly Chachi came.

Chachi: chalo bhai sab dinner kar lo.

All headed towards the dining table. Manik sat on one chair, Mukti sat beside him, beside Mukti Abhi sat. In front of Abhi Cabir sat and then Navya and then Nandini. So basically Manik and Nandini sitting in front of each other.

All were talking usual things and Nandini and Manik was stealing each other's glances.

Mukti: Mom, Pandit ji aaye the? Kya hua? Shadi ki date kab ki nikli he?

Nyonika sadly: 6 mahine baad ki.

Manik who was drinking water spilled it a little and coughed, Mukti laughed, but Abhi patted her hand so she stopped.

Nyonika: are you all right Manik?

Manik looked at Nyonika: haah... haa ha I am all right.

He then looked at Nandini who was suppressing her laugh. Manik glared at her, she gave him "What I did" expression.

Navya: itni late kyun?

Chachi: Navya beta dono ki kundli ke hisab se, 6 mahine bad hi subh muhrat he.

Manik face palmed his face, Cabir and Mukti was enjoying it. Abhimanyu felt pitty on his brother.

Navya: ohh.... Koi baat nahi ab sagai ho chuki he to Milna zulna to laga hi rahega na.

Anant: ha bhai, (he looked at Nandini) aur beta tum hamare ghar kabhi bhi aa sakti ho, that is now your house too.

Nandini nodded in yes.

Manik smiled at Nandini. Manik tilted his head towards Mukti.

Manik whispered: Bhabhi, do something, shadi ki date aage leke aaiye please.

Mukti glared at him and she too whispered: ye nahi ho sakta Manik. Suna nahi, tum dono ki kundi ke hisab se 6 mahine baad hi achha muhrat he.

Manik little high tone: are chuck that muhrat yarr.

All looked at Manik with shock expression. Manik look at all with big eyes.

Chachaji: Manik kya hua beta? Kuch baat he?

Manik looked at Chachaji: nahi nahi to, me to bas aise hi.

All again started eating. Manik again bent down to Mukti's ear.

Manik: please Bhabhi, me milunga kaise Nandini ko?

Mukti looked at him with helpless expression: me kuch nahi kar sakti Manik.

Manik looked at her with sad face. Mukti couldn't resist it and she bent down to Abhi.

Mukti whispered in Abhi's ears something, firstly he didn't pay attention, but then Mukti showed her eyes to him.

Abhimanyu: waise Dad, hamare Farmhouse ka kam kitna pahuncha?

Manik (Self-talk): yaha meri baji padi he aur inhe, Farmhouse ki padi he.

Anant: are ha bhai, ready ho gaya he, ab bas pooja karne ki der he.

Abhimayu: great dad. Me kya soch raha tha Dad, ke abhi Work load bhi thoda kam he, aur Do families bhi sath jud rahi he to kyun na ek chhota sa vacation farmhouse par manaye.

Manik instantly looked at his Bhai, and gave 32 teethwali smile. Mukti laughed a little, but no one noticed it.

Nyonika: ha Anant, kyun na iss Farmhouse ki pooja, Manik aur Nandini ke haatho ho? Hamare last wale Farmhouse ki to Abhi ne aur Mukti ne pooja kit hi na.

Anant: bhai sab jana chahte ho to mujhe koi problem nahi he.

Amms: bhai tum bachhe jana, me kya karungi aakar?

Nyonika: are Maji aapko kaise chhod ke jaa sakte he hum?

Chachaji: haa Maa,

Nandini: amms, aapke bina sab adhura lagega.

Amms looked at her: thik he bhai, ab jab tum sab itna keh rah oho to phir.

Manik with a big grin: kab jana he?

Cabir: kha to lo pehle Manik, kal decide karenge k kab jana he.

Nandini chuckled a bit.

Abhi: thik he to kal milke decide kar lenge.

All nodded in yes, now again all started to eat their food. Manik looked at Nandini, Nandini was also looking at him, and suddenly Manik winked at Nandini, Nandini's eye widened a bit, and she lowered her gaze down. Manik smiled a bit.

All the Malhotra's headed towards their house, having lots of chat, tease, blushing moments of Manik and Nandini.

It was a very eventful day for all of them, mostly for Manik and Nandini. They fought today, not exactly a fight. But yes a little nokh zokh. Then their engagement, their mature talks and then their Intimate moment. All in this a little upset thing was now their marriage is dilayed, but both accepted that with whole heartedly, and then the mini vacation. Manik and Nandini are much excited for the Vacation, as they will stay together.

All went in to sleep, leaving two birds living the dream of their future....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5M 20.7K 28
Earlier known as BRIDE OF GREEK GOD LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ❤️ BABY HUSBAND ❤️ Nandini is cheated by her parents.. They got her married to manik who is n...
Mr & Mrs Da Tara

Fanfiction

7.3K 824 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
104K 16.1K 59
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...
1.1M 43.5K 70
#1 in India marriage #1 in parth #1 in Nandini #1 in south Indian #6 in fan fiction #3 in soulmates This is a story based on how a forced marriage l...