♡Lucky Ones♡ [Completed]

Galing kay blckstabbath

Ellie Schmitt is the younger sister of Breathe Carolina's front-man David Schmitt. They went through everythi... Higit pa

My Understandings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twnety-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Tweny-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Epilouge
A Special Goodbye
Sequel!!!!!
Goodbye.....for now

Chapter Twenty-Two

475 8 0
Galing kay blckstabbath

My first chap as the Admin for ohsnapz_Kellic, enjoy! Feedback would be nice :) If you don't know who I am, check the latest chapter on All My Heart (Kellin Quinn And Vic Fuentes Fanfic) it has a little information on excatly what's going on.  I know the pic doesn't make sense, but it will later.

~Max

I Rather Die Than Be Famous

~Andy~

“Kyle what the hell are we doing here at a venue?” I asked for the third time. We have all our instruments and a bag of clothes and Kyle still won’t tell me where we are. Josh smacked me upside the back of my head.

“Shut up Andy!” but I wasn’t. There are tour buses everywhere! Why are we walking towards a tour bus?

“Why are we at Warped?”

“Andy shut up!” they all yelled at me. A girl with blue hair and two other guys came walking towards us as we stopped at a purple tour bus. Kyle knocks twice before he trips and bangs his fist against the door.

“Hey what are you guys doing at our bus?” I opened my mouth to speak but the door opens and a girl is standing there. She is soaking wet as if she went swimming in her clothes. Her eyes are red, there’s an iPhone 4 in her hand, pressed against her ear and most of all; she’s looking dead at me. her eyes are like ice crystals, they go well with her black hair and pale skin. I noticed that her right arm sleeve is covered in tattoos and she has a nose ring and lip ring. Kyle begins to introduce all of us.

“Hi! That’s David Stephens with the rhythm guitar our unclean vocals, Joshua Moore our lead guitarist, brain a.k.a Lou with the other rhythm guitar, Eric Choi who plays drums, Andy Glass who plays bass and I’m Kyle Pavone. I’m the clean vocals for We Came As Romans.” Her expression turns from confused to anger. She gets back on the phone.

“What the hell Ben?! I’m supposed to let five strangers on my bus and let them live with us and they back up our performance? If we’re the rookie band, we should make our own mark!” she yells as she walks to the back. The three people behind us squeezes past us. The girl turns around and tells us to follow her.

“I don’t give a damn! You saw how I broke my ribs and got back on stage! If I break my back I would still get back on stage!” the girl with the crystal eyes is still yelling.

“Make friends with the clean vocalists my ass!” the girl with the blue hair speaks up.

“Hey. I’m Miley. I play bass. That guy who is grabbing a bag of weed,, that’s Ryan our lead guitarist. Don’t mess with his weed. The guy with the bushy hair, that’s Max, our drummer and the gilr screaming at our manager, that’s Ellie. She’s our vocalist and rhythm guitar for our band Sorry Not Sorry.” She blushes. “Sorry she’s yelling. She normally isn’t this pissed, but we got a lot going on. So, uh Kyle. I’m guessing you and her need to get close, you can sleep on the top bunk in our room and Josh you can sleep on the bottom bunk with us.” She pointed to the back. They nodded and went back there. For some reason it bugged me that she and Kyle had to get close. I want to get close to her, she seems like a nice person when she isn’t yelling.

“ARGH!!!!” we hear Ellie yell. She is now in different clothes and she stomps past us towards the door.

“Ellie! Where are you going?”

“Out!” she slams the bus shut. Miley rolls her eyes.

“Okay. Uh, Eric and uh, Lou right?” Brian nods his head. “You two can room with Max and Ryan.” The four boys leave, leaving me. “Andy. There’s a small futon in the back, usually the guest room.” She chuckles quietly to herself. “You can stay there.” I nod.

“Is she alright?” I ask.

“Yeah. It’s just a lot of stress.” I throw my bag on the futon and grab a lighter and a cigarette and walk to the front of the bus. The Max kid was at the kitchen banging on the counter with drum sticks. I walk outside and her sobs.

“Alex, I just want to go home. It’s not like I have my dad to call and I can’t call Vic, I just broke up with him and Austin hates me!” it’s that Ellie girl. There’s a pause when she laughs. “Thanks Jack.” I decided to ignore her and I light up the cigarette. As I’m blowing a puff of air the crying comes back. I walk over to the back of the bus where her knees are pulled up to her chest. She looks up at me and the anger fills in her eyes again.

“What the hell do you want?” she snaps. Well, I tried.

“Being a good person and trying to see if you were okay. No need to be a bitch!” I snap back. I drop the cigarette, smash it, and walk away.

~Ellie~

After snapping at Andy I felt bad. But I just shrugged it off and finished talking to Alex.

“I miss you! We so need to hang out.” Alex said. We haven’t talk much because most of his tour dates weren’t with us and knowing how busy they are, I didn’t complain. “But you need to be nice to them Ellie. They’re there to help you and you can’t just keep pushing people away, especially at the state you’re in. you’ll need every friend possible.” I nodded.

“Go get some sleep Alex. I’ll be alright.” I hang up and walk onto the bus. It’s four in the morning and all the buses crank up. I fall to the couch and someone shoved me off. I fell to the ground and rolled. I get up to see it is that Andy boy.

“Why are you on the couch?” I snap.

“Because it’s where the TV is!” he spats.

“Well you didn’t have to shove me off!”

“Well, you didn’t have to fall on top of me.” he smirks. I mentally laugh at his cockiness.

“Wow. Okay, well, 1. This is our tour bus. 2. No need to be an asshole.” I was just as surprised at myself as Andy was. I was actually trying to flirt, I quickly covered it with a glare.

“Oh! I’m being an asshole?!” he yelled, now inches away from me.

“Ya! You kinda are! How do you expect a person who is trying to get signed to Rise Records, get her album released, get through Warped, survive through her Headline tour, get a video done, then have new songs for Warped twenty-thirteen to act?!?!?! Peachy kneen? Well news flash! Not. Gonna. Happen!”

“You motherfucking cu-”

“HEY, HEY, HEY!!!!” Ryan yells.

“Stay out of this Ryan!” I yell. Still pissed at him.

“See, you’re even yelling at your own band members!” Andy turns his attention back on me.

“Shut the hell up!” Ryan yells.

“No!”

“Both of you shut the hell up!!!!” I scream at both of them. Andy says two words that throw me over the edge. Ryan looks at him and soon everyone else is merging from the bunks. I turn my attention to Andy with a “what the fuck did you just say” look. Everyone is looking at me because I’m not the person to mess with when stressed. Normally I would longue across the table and choke him, but Andy’s……different. Andy’s smirk doesn’t leave his face.

“What did you just say?” I ask him calmly. Again he repeats those two words with a smirk.

“Make. Me.”

I clench my fists over and over again, hitting the top of my bunk. It’s been two days since Andy said those two words to me and what did I do? nothing. Like a coward, I walked away and shut myself off from the world. At our next venue, yesterday, I avoided Austin and Alan, rocked a performance, did a meet and great and got to see my old friend Maisie. A.k.a, sunglasses Maisie. Ever since she gave me those sunglasses, I had to be her friend. I took her to the V.I.P room yesterday and I got her number. I opened up to her pretty quick as she did to me and I even told her about Andy.

Maisie: maybe he’s flirting? Some guys just like to get under a girl’s skin. Nothing to worry bout hun.

Ellie: ;) you’re too sweet

I haven’t talked to any of the WCAR guys, because we’ve been busy with a set list for our album. We had to make a demo and get it mailed out to Rise Records at our next venue. I groaned and tried to sleep again.

“Miley?” I ask in a whisper tone.

“What Ellie?” she asked, face forward in her pillow. Her voice was very calm.

“Are you awake?” Really, are you awake? I shook my head.

“No Ellie.” She replied.

“Kyle!” I hissed, he slept below me, across from Miley.

“Yes?” he asked in the same calm voice.

“Are you asleep?” I asked, hoping he would fall for the trick and say no.

“Yes Ellie.” I groaned and jumped from my bunk, landing softly on my feet with a thud. I had on nothing but red lace underwear and one of Kellin’s Anthem Made tank top. I walked towards the kitchen to get a snack when I heard voices coming from the guys’ bunk.

“Dude, if her brother finds you, he will murder you!” it sounded like Max’s voice.

“I know. I didn’t mean to make her-wait, brother?”

Andy.

My heart skipped a beat. I closed the door to hear well.

“Yeah, David Schmitt.”

“Ah, fuck!” Andy hisses.

“Why’d you make her mad in the first place?” Lou asked. Finally, the answer I’ve been looking for is getting ready to be answered.

“Just drop it.” My heart itself dropped. Why is it so hard to admit to something! I hear shuffles as I turned my attention back to the countless snacks in front of me that would later be purged back into the toilet. I bent over to see way back on the shelf when a gasp scared me.

“HOLY ASS!!!”

I turned around to find Andy staring at me with his mouth parted, eyes wide, body frozen. I drop the jar of pickles in my hand and stared back at him. The jar landed with a crash, spilling glass and pickle juice everywhere. I stood frozen where I was, my hands are still shaped as if they were holding the jar.

“I-uh-you-”

“If you were going to flaunt your ass in the air, you could’ve wore something decent.” That stung. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

“You-that-I-” I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Was I crying? Why? It’s not like he means anything to me. “You know what?” I tried to make my escape.

Key word.

Tried.

I slipped on the pickle juice and fell on my ass, sending shards of glass in my thighs and legs. I cried out in pain.

“Oh my God! Are you-” I cut him off. The blood is now mixing in with the pickle juice and it is now a pretty sight.

“Save it!” I snapped. “Stop pretending you care.” I got up and walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I reached for the medicine cabinet to get a pair of tweezers. The coldness of the metal reminded me of a razor, sharp, pointy, glass. Glass, you have glass in your body. I spent the next hour plucking pieces of glass out of my thigh and legs. It hurt so badly, but once I was glass free, I had to put alcohol on the cut. I dumped the bottle in a basin and stuck my legs in it. It burned! But it was better than having cut up legs. So for the next couple weeks, I would have to wear pants. I just want to know why Andy is such a bitch to me. I have a reason, he doesn’t. but why couldn’t I yelled at him with a comeback? Why run to my room to cry? Okay, enough of the sappy talk, lets fast forward a couple days, we’re on our way to New Mexico, this is when Kyle came up with the stupid idea.

-3 days later-

Kyle slammed a box down on the table. It was our usual mornings. Miley would go in the back to Skype Oli. Andy and I would give each other death glares, Ryan and Lou would go in the back to get high. Eric and Max were drumming on everything and Josh was channel surfing.

“Everyone in the front!” Kyle yelled. At first no one came, but after a few minutes, the zombies came from their headquarters. Miley and the guys all gathered around Kyle to hear what he had to say.

“Okay, here’s a way to get to know each other, without killing each other.” He motioned towards Ryan, Andy, and I. I huffed in response. “Ellie and your band will pick from this hat. In this hat has a piece of paper with a name. In this box-” he shook the box. “Is a pair of handcuffs. Whoever name you pick, is the person you have to be handcuffed to until we reach the venue.” We all nodded and split up.

“But there’s ten of us.” Miley pointed out.

“Then those two names left will be paired together. Or maybe if the first pair wants to switch. Speaking of first pair,” he held the hat towards Max. “Pick a name.” Max stuck his huge hand in the hat, before pulling out a piece of notebook paper with sharpie scribbling on it.

“Lou.” He said. Kyle got out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the two together who flopped on the couch, elbowing each other in the face.

“Cute. Ryan.” He held the hat towards Ryan. I hope he gets Andy, it would be so funny to watch the two of them-

“Eric.” My heart dropped. That mean either Miley gets Andy or I will. I don’t want Andy, but I sure as hell don’t want to have Andy either.

Wait.

Why do I care?

He hand cuffed the two and passed the hat around.

“Miley.” She stuck her tiny hand into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper.

“David.” Phew. That means Andy, Josh or Kyle. The click of the handcuffs indicated that it was my turn. Nervously I stuck my hand into the hat, which felt sweaty, and pulled out a name.

Four letters.

One name.

Fuck my life.

I felt the click of the handcuffs, indicating that for the next twnty-four hours, I’m, stuck with him.

Fuck you Kyle.

What did my piece of paper read?

“Andy.”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.9K 377 10
We all have that one dream that we desperately want to come true, don't we? I know I do, my name is Clementine Meadows or at least I've made it to be...
154K 4.4K 28
Black Veil Brides go back to Ohio to visit their girlfriends before the Vans Warped Tour starts.They're absolutely stoked to be on Warped and to perf...
25.6K 698 22
Samantha Purdy was separated from her older brother, Ashley Purdy, when their parents died and was put into the foster system. Over 20 years after th...
89.9K 1.8K 17
Hailey Diane didn't know what to do when the love of her life broke her heart and left her to die. What happens when she goes to Warped Tour with her...