Like I'm Indestructible│Ziall...

By orphanedacct

*Book Three* (Alternate timeline) Lets take it back in time. To a time where Zayn and Niall never meet the To... More

Like I'm Indestructible│Ziall Horlik AU
Chapter 1 - Love You Like I've Never Been Hurt Before
Chapter 2 - When You Cry, I Cry With You
Chapter 3 - Just a Little Bit Stronger
Chapter 4 - You've Got Me Feeling Like A Child Now
Chapter 5 - Need You Now
Chapter 6 - I'll Listen To You Til' Your Tears Give Out
Chapter 7 - Sometimes It Seems You Gain Less Than You Lose
Chapter 8 - I Will Love You, Like I've Never Been Hurt
Chapter 9 - All That's Dead And Gone And Past Tonight
Chapter 11 - And I Never Tell Him No
Chaper 12 - Stay With Me Forever
Chapter 13 - After All, You're My Wonderwall
Chapter 14 - I Had A Feeling That I Belonged
Chapter 16 - I Know How It Goes
Chapter 17- I'm Feeling Something Deep Inside
Chapter 18 - Nobody Saves Me Baby The Way You Do

Chapter 10 - Put Your Lips Close To Mine

5.9K 250 37
By orphanedacct

             Zayn huffed as they drove down the same empty rode for the third time that morning. Niall still sniffled in the seat next to him. Zayn was so frustrated, so confused and fighting himself in his head. They were two teenagers on the run because yeah, that’s not a problem.

             Niall hiccupped loudly, and Zayn cracked internally. "Would you stop crying, god damnit Niall!" He shouted, leaning his head against the stearin wheel as they sat at the red light. He felt bad right after, Niall’s whimpers becoming louder and he sunk in his seat.

             "Charming..." Zayn sighed, grabbing the blondes hand and tangling their fingers together. "I'm sorry, baby boy..." He kissed the hand and pulled away from the red light. "Where we go?" Niall rubbed his eyes with the free hand he still had, curling into the blanket he had wrapped around him. "I don’t know..." Zayn sighed. He didn’t know what to do...Didn’t know where he and Niall would go.

             "M'Hungry again." Niall whispered, playing with the string hanging off his blanket. "I have money now, we could get something?" Zayn offers. He has around two thousand Pounds saved, which, while it seems like a lot, Isn’t very much. Zayn knows that, but it will be enough until he can find a way to earn money. After all, he is a teenager who hasn’t even finished school.

              No one’s going to hire him, so how is he going to pay for Niall’s expenses? How is he going to take care of his baby brother?

             "We go see Georgia?" Niall wondered, tugging on Zayn’s arm. Zayn sighed. "I don’t know, babe...I don’t know if shell want us back there." Zayn bit down on his swollen lip, sighing. He didn’t want to bother the poor woman.

             "Georgia not...want us?" Niall pouted at Zayn. It was silent in the car for a moment as Zayn pulled into the parking Lott of a grocery store, parking the car as rain poured down on them. "How come no one want us?" Niall wondered, staring emotionlessly at Zayn. The elder didn’t know how to answer. He didn’t know how to tell his little brother no one wanted them around. "We just have to find the right people." Zayn concluded.

             Niall didn’t like the sound of that. What if they never found the right one's?

             Zayn looked down at Niall who seemed so sad--was so sad. And he wanted to wash all his worries away, wanted to make everything better. He lifted his chin, smiling softly at the blonde. "Don’t worry bud...Someone will want us. I promise." Zayn reassured, leaning in hesitantly, searching for any sign Niall didn’t want it. But he closed his eyes, pressing his lips into a kissy face and letting Zayn press their mouths together.

             Niall sighed softly through his nose and wrapped an arm around Zayn’s neck, pulling the lad closer, who pressed Niall against the car door, swiping his tongue against Niall’s lower lip. He was so caught up in the moment, so lost in the passion and lust radiating off their two bodies.

             Niall wasn’t sure what to do, didn’t know where to go from there. "Open your mouth." Zayn insisted against his lips and Niall did...Opened his mouth wide and let Zayn turn his head, pushing his tongue inside and swapping their saliva, Niall’s hands reaching up to clutch Zayn’s messy hair, pulling him in quicker, rougher. Smashing their mouths together with such force, Zayn was sure it would leave them swollen and puffy for days, but right now...he could care less.

             This was steam he needed to let off. He needed to feel the full force of Niall’s mouth against his; the blondes spit dripping from the corners of his mouth. It was so messy, yet so delightful and it left Zayn speechless and huffing against his seat. Niall wiped his lips, swallowing the contents of his mouth and watching Zayn lick at his lips. He wasn’t going to let a drop of Niall escape him. Not now, not ever.

             He wanted all of him, all the time, every day and in every way. And when he thought about it...He wanted him in many different positions as well. But that was for later--way later. For now, he had to get his prince some breakfast, and the grocery store would be the fastest place. "C'mon, Charming." Zayn stammered, pulling Niall across the center conceal and out of the car, grabbing onto his hand and holding him tightly as they walked into the store.

             He stole a glance of the blonde and yeah—his lips where red, puffy and swollen like he was hit. Zayn did that...Zayn left him flustered and panting and Zayn suddenly felt a rush of confidents as they walked down the breakfast isle. "C'mere, you." He groaned out and latched an arm around his brother waist, pushing him against the boxes of cereal and pining him there with his lips, claiming Niall’s in front of everyone, who, didn’t exactly divert their eyes.

             Zayn lapped at the inside of Niall’s mouth and pressed himself firmly against the boy, who grabbed onto one of the shelves for leverage as he let out a surprised squeak. Zayn had never been so bold—so reckless and forceful and it made Niall’s belly turn, his body shudder and his legs give way because god, Zayn was good at this, and Niall loved the way it made him feel--So rushed and hurried--so hot and his body light as a feather.

             When Zayn retreated, they managed to knock down several boxes of cereal and scare off at least six patron’s. And fuck, Zayn was damn proud of himself.

             "Zaynie you crazy." Niall giggled. Zayn was crazy—crazy in love.

             "How about that breakfast, Yeah?" Zayn’s face flushed red for a brief moment and he dragged his younger brother down the aisle. "Pop tarts?" He pointed and Niall nearly jumped for joy. When he was younger, and Zayn still had his mean streak, he once saw his older sibling eating a pop tart, and he wondered how it tasted. If it was as yummy as it looked.

             ~Flashback~

             "Can I have some?" Niall wondered as he let his tiny feet carry him down the steps. It was the week that Zayn had meat Niall and even thought he was already feeling protective towards the younger, that didn’t mean he had to share with him.

             "My dad said not to feed you." Zayn shrugged. "He said you have to eat what’s left over in your room because you make too much of a mess." And Zayn’s father smirked at the small blonde who stared back with large, dazzling blue eyes and maybe that was when their father snapped, gazing into the orbs until he grabbed the little boys arm and totted him up the flight of stairs.

             Zayn of course, rushed after them. He still to this day felt it was his fault. His fault his brother was hurt so badly.

             "Dad! Stop it!" Zayn screamed as the door shut, flat in his face. His step mum was at work, which left him and the little blonde home alone with their father.

             Zayn banged on the door, fearing what was to come to his younger brother, someone he came to know as his friend. "Stop it! Please!" Zayn screamed.

             He pressed his face to the brown, dreary door and screamed at his father. On the other side, screaks of pain filled the room, smacking of skin and loud grunts. And yeah, on the other side of that door, Niall wondered why his dad was doing this? Wasn’t he supposed to love Niall?

             But no...Now, he had the little boy, no larger than a six year old, bent over the end of his bed, hands behind his back and clamped together in the man’s large fists as he took Niall dry, blood leaking out around him until Niall couldn’t take it any longer, closing his little eyes as the body behind him went slack and he felt more than blood trickling down his skinny legs.

             It was no sooner he opened his eyes again to have his brother hovering over him, eyes leaking tears and sobbing like Niall did when mommy told him his daddy wasn’t coming home.

             "I-I don’t know what to do..." Zayn cried. He sat between Niall’s spread legs, which bleed all over Zayn’s sheets. Niall was scratched and bitten all over, but the worst of the pain came from his bum.

             And Zayn vowed that he would always take care of Niall, mainly because no one else knew how. Because Zayn was his guardian.

             ~End Flashback~

             Charming...you okay?" Zayn nudged his brother who stared blankly at their intertwined hands. Niall giggled a little and grabbed the box, complexly forgetting about the memory as he dragged Zayn down the aisle.

~*~

I AM A BAD PERSON. OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
109K 934 25
Plot: Niall has a mild OCD. He was an orphan and adopted by the tomlinsons but never really wanted to change his surname. He wants to fix this, fix t...
2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
976K 26.9K 20
[currently editing] ~ [completed] • Zayn Malik is a 21 year old men. He is single, and determined to adopt a kid. Did I mention that he was gay? We...