My mates and me (One directio...

By AndreeaDasdasd

Kate Evans, 16 years old and a normal girl , she dosen't know about the existence of supernatural but when fi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter 2 [edited]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Wolves description
Authors note
Chapter 7
Authors note
Authors note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Authors note, really important so please read it.
Chapter 12
Authores note

Chapter 8

3.5K 81 21
By AndreeaDasdasd

*Kate's POV*

"Ok, guys stop tickle me" I said trying to get all five of them of me.

"Ok fine we are stoping, because our hands hurts, well maybe just my hands."Said Niall.

Well Niall stoped and the rest to.

"So what are we gone do?"Asked Louis.

"Well we are near my house so why not come in and watch a movie?"I said.

"Ok sounds good."We got up from the ground and walked to my door and in my house.

Niall, Harry and Liam where on the sofa and Louis and Zayn on the floor.

"So want some popcorn and something to drink?" I asked them

"Do you have beer?"Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn asked.

"I don't know but maybe I have." 

"Do you have gumy bears?"Asked Niall.

"Yes I have."

"Ok can one of you come and help me?"

"I will come."Zayn said.

*Zayn's POV*

"Ok can one of you come and help me?"Asked our beautiful mate

"I will come."I said.

Kate was looking in the fridge for beer and me I was looking at her because damn she's beautiful.

"Well what are you looking at?" She asked me  with curiosity.

"I-I-I was looking at you."I said a little embarrassed that she found me looking at her.

"Ok."she said giggling ."So do you want some popcorn or gumy bears, which one do you want?"she asked smiling. 

"Popcorn."

"Ok."she said then she put the popcorn in the microwave.

After two minutes or more the popcorn was done and we were heading back in the living room.When we got in the room Niall got up and started to run towards us, no sorry just to Kate.

"Gumy bears!"Niall screamed.

"And here I was thinking that he wanted to hug her."Said Harry looking amused at Niall.

"I was going to hug her to before i was sure that the gumy bears where with me in a safe place."Niall said.

"Where in your tummy?"I asked amused.

"Maybe."Said Niall embarrassed.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Hmmm...Note book I really want to see that movie."Kate said excited.

"No we are watching a horror movie,isn't it guys?" asked Harry.

"Well I would like to watch Note book."I said.

'Why wold you want to see that movie?'asked Harry in our mind link.

'Yes why?'Ashed the rest of them.

'Well first why not and second our mate want's to watch that movie.'I said happy with my answer.

'You are in love boy.'said Harry.

'And you are not?'I asked  a little irritated.

'Well I didn't said that I wasn't in love.'Harry said smirking at me.

Sometimes I really want to hit him.

"So ummm...are the five of you done staring at each onter ?"asked Kate.

"Yes, so we decided that we are waching Note book, isn't it Harry?"I said smirking at Harry and Harry well he knows that he lost.

"Yes."He said smiling looking at her.

'Now who is in love boy?'

'Shut up!'

'Yes yes'I said trying to hold my laughing.

"Ok then after this movie is over we can watch a horror movie ok?"She said smiling at the five of us.

"Ok."

*After two hourse or more*

"Well I didn't understand what happened."I said.

"Neither did I."said Kate.

"But you cried."Said Harry.

"So? there where sad parts at this movie and I cried and Harry you cried to."

"No I didn't."He said

"You did cried."I said 

"Yep you cried."said Niall

"You cried."Said Liam laughing at him.

"You really cried man." Louis said laughing.

"Ok let's watch a horror movie."Said Harry changing the subject.

"Fine what movie?" Asked Niall  geting up from the sofa but failed on top of Kate and kissed her on the lips.

"S-s-sorry."Said Niall embrassed.

"It's ok."Said Kate and the next thing that I see is everyone geting up from the sofa or the floor and kissing her.Well if they are kissing her why not I kiss her to.

"Hey stop kissing her!"Screamid Niall.

"Well you kissed her first."Said Liam.

"It was an accident."said Niall embrassed.

"Well first Kate are you ok?"I asked  looking again at her and I didn't had the time to kiss her I'm just saying...

"Yes I'm fine."She said hiding her face.

*She is embrassed and red like a tomato.*said my wolf

*Yep.*

"Hey, don't hide your face."I said trying to make her look at me but she didn't move her hands from her face.

"Kate can you look at me please."I said.

She Looked at me through her fingers then she took her hands off her face and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Your really beautiful, isn't it boys?"I said smiling at her and she got more red.

"Yep she is the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen."Said Harry.

"Thanks." she said looking down but I grabed her chin so that she can look back at me.

"Zayn if your going to..."Harry didn't had time to finish the sentence because I kissed her on lips may I say...Yeah I did it!

"Well your done Zayn?"Asked Harry.

"Yes I'm done."I said smiling at our embrased mate.

"Ok let's watch a horror movie."Said Harry smiling. 

"I'm not going to let even one of you kiss me ever again."Said Kate glaring at us,  she is so cute and she is trying to scarry us with that cute glare.

"So you didn't like who we kiss?"asked Harry.

"I didn't say that."She said. 

"Well if you didn't said that then we are going to kiss you whenever we want or you want."

"Yeah sure if I will let  or want the five of you to kiss me."She said smirking at us.

"You will want."Said Harry.

"Aha."She said.

Well she really is cute.

"Ok let's go watch a horror movie."She said sitting on the sofa again.

'She is so mysterios I think but cute.'I said

'Yep she is cute.'said the boys.

"Are you boys comming beacuse I want to watch a horror movie now."She said looking at us.

"We are comming now."Said Harry.

================================================================================================================================================================

Hi guys I'm so happy that I managed to make this chapter and sorry for the slow update but I will try to update more often. 

If I have some mistakes I will edit it some other time and if I have mistakes sorry.

So if you liked this chapter:

Comment 

And 

Vote.

Bye bye guys and thanks for everyone who commented or voted to my story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS SO MUCH!! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.1K 45
Harry is 16 when he finds out he won't ever be able to see anymore. Deprived of his eyesight, life is terribly tasteless and worthless. Full of hope...
267K 7.5K 42
Join Oliva on her strange encounters with the supernatural. Watch as she falls in love and soon has to make a life changing decision that seven lives...
9.7K 210 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
17.6K 909 53
Really, you're just reading it at your own risk. The storyline is good but my writing is kinda cringey in half the chapters. The character cries almo...