Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 42

54.6K 1.3K 300
By LuvNutella

*Bridgit's Pov*

I can't believe Kevin is back. My life has enough drama and I don't need him to add anymore to it.

"Bridgit! ...Hello!?" Harry said trying to get my attention.

I quickly snapped back to reality.

"What?" I said confused.

"Umm, I'm kind of stabbed here" Harry said referring to the stab wound on the side of his stomach.

"Ahh, Shit. Sorry. Louis come help me lift him up. We need to take him to the hospital"

I really don't care if Louis and Harry were fighing against eachother. Or that they don't like eachother. Louis is my bestfriend and Harry is my boyfriend.

'Harry is my boyfriend' Sounded so.. I don't know, Different. Guess I'm just going to have to get used to it.

As much as I'm in love with Harry I would have never imagined that he would actually commit to being in a relationship with me. Mainly because of his player ways.

"Uh, Sure Bridgit.." Louis said awkwardly.

Louis and I helped Harry up, I sat his right arm over my shoulder. Louis doing the same with Harrys left arm. We did this so Harry wouldn't be putting any weight on himself where he had lost a lot of blood.

"Guys, I can walk perfectly fine. Let go of me" Harry said with a rude tone.

So Louis and I did as told and let go of Harry.

He was walking ok then he started wobbling and losing his balance and before I knew it he had fell to the ground.

He groaned in pain.

"Harry!!" I yelled as I made my way over to Harry.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?!" I said as I sat down beside him.

"Just peachy!" Harry said sarcastically.

"Jesus fucking christ Harry! This is no time for jokes! You got stabbed and you make it sound like it's no big deal!" I said as I tried to lift him up again but failed. It's not because Harry is heavy because he's not. I'm just not the strongest person.

"That's because it is no big deal! I've been stabbed before Bridgit" Harry said with annoyance in his voice.

"Louis come help me again. Please?" I said to Louis, Ignoring what Harry just said and looked at Louis.

He sighed then made his way over to Harry and I.

"Where are you taking me?" Harry asked nervously.

"Um? The hospital. Isn't it obvious?" I said to Harry like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Really just because I got stabbed?"

"Yea, You have to get stitches. He cut you pretty deep.." I said to Harry as Louis and I helped him up again.

We walked him over to his Range Rover.

"Keys" I said to Harry.

"In my pocket"

"Back or front?.." I said nervously.

He started smirking.

"Back"

"Louis you're getting his keys!" I said quickly to Louis.

"What! No! You get his keys!" Louis replied back.

"Ugh! Fuck sakes.." I said as I stuck my hand in Harrys back pocket. I grabbed his keys as quickly as I could.

Louis then helped me put Harry in the backseat.

"Ooh! Can I drive Pleaaaaaaaaaaase!!" Louis said as he tried to grab Harrys keys out of my hand.

"No! You'll probably get us pulled over by a cop!" I said to Louis as I hopped into the front seat.

Louis pouted at me then made his way around the truck and hopped into the passenger seat.

We then made our way to the hospital.

*Harry's Pov, At The Hospital*

"Bridgit, Don't do this! I-i love you!"

"Sorry Harry, You hurt me and now I'm getting my revenge. What has to be done needs to be done. Ready Liam?" Bridgit said as she walked over to Liam.

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Liam then handed her a gun.

WHAT!!?

"Bridgit, Please don't do this. I thought you loved me!" I said as tears started to fom in my eyes. Was I really crying? I never cry.

"Oh Harry, Silly silly Harry. You don't get it do you? I'm a killer, It's what I do. And you were my next target. So say bye bye to your life!" Bridgit said then held the gun up, She aimed it at me and pulled the trigger.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I jolted up. It was only a dream Harry. I kept repeating to myself. Well more like a nightmare.What did that nightmare even mean? It had to mean something right?

I looked around me and noticed I was in a hospital room, Laying on a hospital bed.

All of a sudden the door to the room I'm in opens and in walks Bridgit and a doctor. That doctor looked a lot familiar.

I shivered as I seen Bridgit. My nightmare repeating in my mind. She wouldn't really do that would she? And she's not a killer. Bridgit's to innocent.

"Barb?" I said while looking at the doctor.

"Hi Harry, How are you feeling?" Barb asked me.

"Alright, What happend?" I asked her confused.

"I'll tell him" Bridgit said to Barb.

"Well Louis and I brought you here because you had a cut on the side of your stomach and as we brought you into the hospital you passed out. I think it was because you were losing a lot of blood. But you're all better now! Right doctor?" Bridgit said the last part while looking at the doctor.

"Please, Call me Barb and yes, He doing a lot better. And he's all stitched up so he is free to go" Barb said to Bridgit. She then walked to the door and left.

"Harry, How do you know her?" Bridgit asked me as she took a seat beside my bed in one of the chairs.

"I come here a lot, She was always the doctor that checked up on me" I said as I stood up, Getting out of the bed.

I winced in pain as I turned my body. The side of my stomach hurting.

"Watch it! I don't want you hurting yourself. And what do you mean you come here a lot?" Bridgit asked me as she stood up from her chair to help me out of the bed.

"I used to street fight a lot, And it ended up with me getting hurt pretty badly. So I'd come here to get stitched up" I said to Bridgit as I put my white converses on.

"Oh, Well c'mon lets leave. I don't like hospitals" Bridgit said while blushing.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I brought my face close to Bridgits.

"You're so cute" I said as I brushed my lips against hers.

She then did the unexpected.

She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"And you're such a fucking tease!" Bridgit said as she started smiling.

I unwrapped my arms from around her waist and grabbed one of her hands, And intertwined it with mine.

I noticed she started smiling even bigger at the gesture.

"So, Where's Louis?" I asked Bridgit confused, While we made our way out of the room.

I know for a fact I'm going to be seeing him around a lot because he is Bridgit's bestfriend. And I know Bridgit will tell me to get along with him but still, That guy gives me a bad vibe.

"Oh, He had to leave. He has to babysit his little sisters"

"Oh" Is all I said. Deciding to drop the conversation on Louis. Even though I did start it.

"So where are we going now?" Bridgit asked as we walked towards my Range Rover.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her as I unlocked my truck then hopped in, Bridgit following my actions and sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hmm? I'm in the michievous kind of mood so how about the grocery store?" Bridgit said with a smirk.

"The grocery store? What are we going to do there? Buy food? That's not so michievous Bridgit" I said to her as I started my truck up.

"No, We're not buying food. We're going to play a game there.. And I'll tell you what the game is when we get there" Bridgit said as she put one of her hands on my thigh.

I gulped.

"What's wrong Harry?" Bridgit said moving her hand up more getting closer to my manhood.

Jesus, Since when did she get so fucking confident? But it's seriously turning me on.

"N-nothing. So the grocery store?" I asked Bridgit.

She squeezed my thigh then moved her hand back to her lap.

"Yup.." Bridgit said popping the 'p'.

"And I'm considered the tease.." I said just above a whisper while slighty laughing.

"What did you say?" Bridgit asked me confused.

"Oh, Nothing babe" I said while pulling out of the parking lot for the hospital.

I wonder what the game Bridgit was talking about is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
18.5K 460 17
A series of short stories about Barry Allen and Sebastian Smythe being twins. Some stories in here are part of one huge story of their lives, which p...
2M 55.3K 41
secrets are harmless, aren't they? [ highest ranking #90 in fanfiction - 2015.06.25 ]
7.9M 235K 67
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY READ THE REVISED VERSION OF THIS BOOK! Blair Price struggles with a lot of things in her life, such as her mot...