Too Close (Brallon Fanfic)

By goodbyebecca

Brendon has had a crush on Dallon since his junior year in high school, but he's always been too scared to sh... More

Beginnings
Lonely Party (Part One)
Lonely Party (Part Two)
Questioning
Chaotic Confusion
The World Calms Down
Awkward Starts
It's Comfortable Here
Coming Out Day?
The Way We Feel (Part One)
The Way We Feel (Part Two)
And What Comes After
Important Talks

The Realization

585 8 0
By goodbyebecca

He jumped out of bed. "Oh God. Oh fuck. Shit, shit, shit. This is not good at all. Gooodddddd dammit," Brendon mumbled loudly to himself. He was pacing around his room now. "I can't believe this."
Brendon was stressed out because, in the middle of his late night thoughts as he lay in bed, he realized there was one thing that had been a reoccuring thought. Or, should we say, one person.
Dallon.
He sat down, finally, about after 10 minutes of pacing. He closed his eyes, breathed deeply, and tried to convince himself it wasn't real.
Am I gay? No, I can't be gay, because I genuinely love and care for Sarah. But if I truly loved and cared for Sarah, why would I be thinking about Dallon? The soft curve of his lips, his smile, his laugh, his hips, his messy-but-perfect hair....
Oh shit. Maybe I'm bi? That would make sense. What do I do about it, though? Do I tell Sarah? Do I tell him?
No. No way. I love Sarah, and this could be just some weird, unexplainable feeling. Kind of like when you have a sex dream about a friend or even someone you don't even like. Right? That is a possibility.
Brendon didn't have a clue what was happening right now, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not, either.
I'll figure it out soon enough, I guess. It will probably pass.
He got back into bed. He thought about the situation more. The more he thought about it, the more Sarah wasn't in the picture and the more Dallon was. "This is too confusing," Brendon said aloud to himself. "I just need to sleep it off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...