Loving The Enemy

By Miss_Fairchild

Will Herondale has been Tessa Gray's enemy, for years. He's rude, arrogant, and over-confident. All traits t... More

Important Note
1: Unlucky
2: Bets
3: Annoying
4: ...What's Happening?
5: Truth or Dare
6: My Fears Confirmed
7: So Weak
8: Teasing
9: Fifty Shades of Awkward
10: No Self-Control
11: ...Oh God
12: Awkwardness
13: Roller Skating
14: Not How I Think
15: Spin The Bottle
16: Mortifying Dinners
18: The Banquet
19: Again
20: Girl Time
21: Annoying Presentations
22: Hallway Kisses
23: Birthday Girl
24: Presents
25: Never Have I Ever
26: English Classes
27: Vacation
28: Mexico
29: Jealousy
30: Trouble in Paradise
31: Home
32: Reckless
33: Heartbroken
34: Deny, Deny, Deny
35: Hangouts
36: Capture The Flag
37: Hopes Crushed
38: The Bet
39: Almost Free
40: Prom
41: The Truth
42: Dating
43: Graduation
44: Epilogue

17: ...Oh Okay

1.7K 47 65
By Miss_Fairchild

I walked into school tiredly, the next day. It had taken me forever to fall asleep last night, and I only had got about six hours of sleep. We had left the movies at about 10:30pm, and Will had kissed me on the cheek, while bidding me goodbye. God, I was so in love with him. I wasn't sure how I had gone from hating him, to loving him. A part of me was pissed at myself for liking him. I walked to my locker, to see Cecily, Isabelle, and Clary already at theirs. I flashed them a smile.

"How are you guys?" I asked them casually.

Cecily groaned. "Not good. Aunt Celine and uncle Stephen told Will, Jace, and I this morning that my uncle Stephen's work is hosting some party in his honor, and apparently I have to bring a date."

"Oooooh, ask Gabriel!" Isabelle exclaimed.

"Yeah." Clary grinned.

Cecily sighed. "Do you guys think he would say yes?"

"Totally! I think he likes you." Isabelle smiled.

She sighed again. "Alright. When should I do it?"

"Just do it after school or something." I said.

"I hope Jace asks me." Clary sighed.

"He will." Isabelle assured her.

Cecily then smirked at me. "Well, we all know Will's going to ask you."

I shook my head. "He won't, Cecy."

"He won't what?" A slow arrogant voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see, Will, Jace, Alec, Simon, and surprisingly Gabriel.

"Well?" Will raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Who's 'he'?"

"Dylan O'Brien." I sighed dreamily.

The girls giggled at my excuse, but sighed dreamily too. Will scrunched up his face, and he looked cute.

"Ew." He said. "He's ugly."

I only chuckled and shook my head at him.

"Will only thinks I'm attractive." Jace winked at us, and put his elbow on Will's shoulder, leaning into him.

Will laughed, and leaned back into Jace, slightly. I shot a look at the girls, and soon we were all grinning crazily. Clary then coughed, but I thought I heard the word "Otp" as she did, and I chuckled. I looked back over at Will and Jace. They were the exact same height, 6'2. They were basically the same in everything, except looks. Where Jace was all light, Will was all dark. But you could see the resemblance between them. The bell then rang, and Clary, Jace, Will, and I all walked to English. We all took our seats.

Class was boring as usual, and I struggled to stay awake. When Mr. Emmett finished his long lecture, he passed us all a worksheet. I sighed dramatically, and begrudgingly started to work. A few minutes later, Will leaned over to me.

"I'm guessing Cecy told you about that party thing for my uncle Stephen?" He asked casually.

"Yup." I said.

Will then started smirking. "Do you want to be my date?"

I stopped working, and looked at him surprisedly. He was asking me? Why me? He didn't even like me that much.

"O-okay." I stuttered. "Is it formal?"

He groaned. "Sadly. I hate dressing up."

I smiled brightly. "Yes! I love dressing up. I'll go dress shopping with Cecy, and Clary."

Will raised an eyebrow. "And the tomato?"

I gave him a look. "We all know that Jace is going to ask her." I lowered my voice.

He chuckled. "True. Who's Cecily going to ask?"

I smirked at him. "Gabriel."

Will's eyes almost flew out of his head. "WHAT?!"

He practically shouted it, and everyone in the class look back at him.

"Is there a problem, Will?" Mr. Emmett raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Will grumbled, and Mr. Emmett only shook his head tiredly.

Will then noticed everyone staring at him. He glared at them, and they all quickly turned back around.

"Why is she asking him?" He said venomously.

"Well, there isn't really anyone else for her to ask." I pointed out. "And it'd be weird if she asked Alec since he's Izzy's brother."

"Lightworm is their cousin." Will argued.

"Still, that's less weird." I said.

He only shook his head, and started muttering annoyedly under his breath.

"If he hurts her in any way, I'll kill him." He growled.

I smiled lightly. "That's cute."

"What is?" Will asked.

"How protective you are over her." I smiled, amused.

He blushed slightly. "She's my twin sister, I love her more than anything."

I smirked at me faintly. "Awww William does have feelings."

He rolled his eyes at me, grinning. "Shut up."

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text on our girls group chat.

Clary🎨: Jace just asked me to the party thing! 😊

Me: Will asked me too ☺️

Isabelle💋: Yay!!! I knew they would

Cecily💙: Yay! Izzy you have to come help us shop for dresses

Isabelle💋: Ooh totally!

I chuckled and put my phone away, and smirked at the back of Clary's head. Will leaned over to me.

"Jace asked her, didn't he?" He asked amusedly.

"Yup." I smirked.

Will let out a loud whistle, and smirked at the back of Jace's head. "Damn, use protection Blondie."

He said it very loudly, and everyone turned around and laughed. Jace turned around, and gave Will the finger. Will started laughing, and Clary started to blush fiercely.

"Will!" Mr. Emmett snapped angrily. "Get back to work!"

"Sorry." Will smirked, and kicked Jace's desk.

"Could you screw off." Jace said, annoyed.

"Banana, I'm sorry." Will laughed and smirked.

"Don't call me that." Jace said, and then smirked devilishly. "Hey Tessa, do wanna know something about Will?"

Will froze. "Don't you dare."

"Tell me." I laughed.

"I'm gonna." Jace smirked.

"No, you aren't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yep."

"Don't you fucking dare."

Jace smirked. "So Will had to sleep with me the other day, since his bedsheets were in the wash."

"Jace! Don't!" Will exclaimed.

"And in the middle of the night I woke up, because Will was talking in his sleep." Jace continued.

"Don't." Will said through gritted teeth.

"And Will was having a--" Suddenly Will clamped his hand down over Jace's mouth.

It took two full minutes for Jace to pry Will's hand off his mouth.

"--sexual dream about you." Jace said quickly, smirked.

My eyes widened, and I almost dropped my phone. Will groaned embarrassedly, and put his head on his desk. Clary burst out laughing, and Jace looked pleased with himself. I still felt shocked.

"It was gross, he kept like moaning your name." Jace shuddered but then smirked. "I recorded it."

Will snapped up. "You did?!"

He grinned gleefully. "Yup. I'll have to show it to Tessa sometime."

"You asshole!" Will leapt up.

Suddenly Jace leapt up too, and Will started chasing him. Jace laughed, and ran out of the class, and Will was hot on his heels. Clary and I only sat there, stunned.

We didn't see them again that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.4K 47
Tessa Gray is a good girl who never breaks the rules. Will Herondale is a bad boy who is with a different girl everyday. When Tessa moves to London...
1.5K 68 14
In under a year, everything Rosalie Gray knew had changed. Monsters, some human and some not, filled the world. She just never imagined her brother w...
134K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...
83.4K 2.1K 47
When Tessa Gray moves to London, after her parents are killed in a car accident, all she wants is a new beginning. The last thing she expected was to...