18: The Banquet

The week went by quickly, after that. Will had finally started talking to me again. He didn't talk to me for two days straight, since he had been so embarrassed, and I had only laughed. Jace had also told everyone else the next day at lunch, about Will's dream, which caused Will to be even more furious with him. Cecily told me that they even started to physically fight after school at their house, and that their aunt Celine had gotten very angry at them. Cecily said she had only laughed till she couldn't breathe.

The four of us girls had went dress shopping yesterday. Clary had gotten a long white gown, with one sleeve. Cecily had gotten a long blue gown, which was strapless. Isabelle had gotten a long red gown. Stephen had told Cecily that she could invite her if she wanted. Finally, I had gotten a long black gown, that had sparkles here and there. Currently, the three of us were at Cecily's getting ready.

"Blue or black heels?" Cecily held them up.

"Blue." Clary, Isabelle, and I all said in unison.

"I still can't believe that whole thing with Will." Clary laughed. "He had a sexual dream about you, Tessa."

"You've got him whipped, Tessa." Cecily grinned, looking just like him

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I don't."

Isabelle sighed. "You're so blind."

I only chuckled, and shook my head. After a few more minutes, we were all ready. We all walked downstairs, to where Jace, Will, Simon, and Gabriel were standing. The three of them were all wearing tuxedos, and they all looked gorgeous. I couldn't tear my eyes off Will, though. He looked absolutely beautiful in his tuxedo. His eyes widened when he saw me, and I blushed.

"You look beautiful." He smiled at me.

I blushed. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."

He only chuckled, and I saw Jace smirking at us. Will noticed as well, because he flipped him off, still angry at him. Just then, Celine and Stephen walked up to us. Celine was wearing a beautiful black and white gown, and Stephen looked handsome in his tuxedo.

"You all look lovely." Celine smiled.

A course of thank you's were said, and then we all got into our cars. I got into Will's car, and he started to drive to the banquet hall. We drove silence for a few minutes.

"So," I started. "Are you still pissed at Jace?"

"Yeah." He said, and then blushed. "That was embarrassing as hell."

I laughed. "It's not that bad."

I then blurted out something, and I almost killed myself for saying it.

"I think about you like that, too." I found myself saying.

I immediately froze, and tensed. Why the hell had I said that?! I was such an idiot! Will started to smirk.

"Do you?" He smirked, amused.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, feeling too embarrassed to even live.

"Hmm, glad it's not only me." Will grinned, amused.

We didn't talk then, until we reached the hall. We both got out, and Will took my hand and we walked to the entrance. We walked upstairs, and my mouth dropped open. It was decorated beautifully, and I think I even saw a chocolate fountain. Well, I know where I'll be all night, I thought to myself. We both spotted everyone else, and walked over them. Cecily, Clary, and Izzy all smirked when they saw us hand in hand, as did Jace. We all started talking, and then a boy with white blonde hair walked past us.

"Mark?" I asked, surprised.

He stopped, and looked over at me. Recognition crossed his face, and he smiled. I suddenly then noticed that Will had snaked his hand around my waist, and was holding me tightly.

"Hey." He smiled, walking up to us. "Why are you here?"

This lead to Cecily explaining about Stephen. Mark talked to us for about ten minutes, and then left to go find his siblings.

Clary sighed dreamily. "He's so hot."

Jace looked over at her, looking jealous.

"I know right! What are the chances his aunt would work with uncle Stephen." Cecily said.

We all started talking again, and I leaned over to Will.

"You can let go of me now." I said, amused.

Will smirked. "No thanks."

I only rolled my eyes at him, and then suddenly he tickled my side. I gasped, and started laughing. He kept tickling me, until I tore myself from his grasp.

"I'm going to get you back for that." I said.

"Come get me." Will smirked.

I noticed that everyone else had left us. You're not so subtle you guys, I thought to myself amusedly. I then got an idea, and smirked. I slowly walked towards Will, put my hand on his chest. I felt him tense, and I grinned faintly. He then started to lean in to kiss me, and at the very last second, I turned my face so he kissed my cheek. I pressed myself right up against him, so there wasn't a centimetre of space between us. I pressed my knee, onto him um there, and I heard him gasp.

"I just did." I whispered in his ear.

I then stepped back from him. Will was red faced, and his eyes were wide. I smirked at him, and laughed.

"Don't do that." Will muttered, still flushed.

"Why? Does that turn you on, William?" I teased.

"Yes." He practically growled, and I laughed.

He then moved so that were centimetres apart. I looked up at him, expectantly.

"Since when did you become such a tease?" He murmured.

I chuckled, smirking. "I don't know, you tell me."

Suddenly Will put a hand on my cheek, and stared deep into my eyes. "You have no idea what I want to do to you."

My heart started beating fast, and suddenly I felt out of breath. "Why don't you show me then?" I breathed.

He smirked faintly. "Not now. Tonight."

Will then walked away, leaving me almost panting.