Homestuck x Reader

By SmudgedArt

Different Homestuck x Reader oneshots. Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie *Cover photo from movie Grease More

Karkat x Blind!Reader
Sollux x Reader
Karkat x Reader
Gamzee x Reader
Karkat x Reader
Kankri x Delinquent!Reader
Dave x Fem!Reader
Sollux x Fem!Reader

Eridan x Reader

207 5 0
By SmudgedArt

(F/C) - Favorite Candy

It was a normal day for you. Chilling in your house, or hive, as the trolls called it, in your favorite pair of underwear. To be honest, you were okay with fish dick barging into your room, but it's a different story when you're half naked.

"Wwhat the fuck, (Y/N)?!" The violet-blooded troll screamed, using his cape to cover his now tinted face.

"Your fault, shit face! Haven't I told you to knock and not break the damn door down?!" You screamed. Pulling on a pair of pajama bottoms.

"Wwell, I guess its MY fault for bringing you (F/C)!" Eridan barked, shoving an entire pack of the delicious sweet towards you. You blushed, but leaned forward to kiss the sea-dweller's cheek. Eridan smiled a bit as he placed a chaste kiss on your plump lips.

"Matesprites?" You questioned, eating a (F/C).

"Hell yeah! Beat that, Captor!" He yelled. Sollux peeked in.

"Beat what, Ampora? Your horriible gamiing 2kiil2? II thought II already diid that..."

With that sentence, Eridan immediately screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...