Lurking Around Corners End

By 101twilightlover

'I was interpreted from my thinking when a warm breath was blowing on my neck, causing me to freeze. At fear... More

Lurking Around Corners End
Lurking Around Corners End [1]*
Lurking Around Corners End [2]*
Lurking Around Corners End [3]*
Lurking Around Corners End [5]*
Lurking Around Corners End [6]*
Lurking Around Corners End [7]*
Lurking Around Corners End [8]*
Lurking Around Corners End [9]*
Lurking Around Corners End [10]*
Lurking Around Corners End [11]*
Lurking Around Corners End [12]
Lurking Around Corners End [13]

Lurking Around Corners End [4]*

167 7 1
By 101twilightlover

Lurking Around Corners End

*****

Recap

"Hey Sky how you holding up?" Danny said while walking into my room. "Ahah!" I screamed and fell of my bed "Ow!" I cried. "Oh Skyler" You okay" well that's what I think he said as he was laughing at me.

About five minutes later he had calmed down enough to talk again. "Okay, okay you can calm down, and shut up now! I want to go to bed" and with that I stood up and got into bed. I could here Danny making his way to the makeshift bed of the floor. "Night Dan" I yawned. "Night Sky. Oh and try not to have any nightmares cause I dont want you falling on me in the middle of the night", "Shut up... Oh and it's all ready the middle of the night stupid!" was my nice and simple reply.

*****

                                                                          Shane-------------------------------------->

Chapter 4

When I woke up in the morning, and after NOT having any nightmares I looked down of the side of the bed too see Danny hugging his pillow to his chest. Awh how sweet. Shame I'm going to ruin it. And with that I slid of the side of the bed and leaned close to his ear and yelled "Wakey, wakey time to get up". Danny yelled and got tangled up in the covers trying to get free.

"Was that necessary Sky?!" But I could not answer him at that point because I was laughing so much I was wiping tears from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it and it was also pay back for last night" I replied. I got up and went to walk out of the room with a new set of clothes hopping to have a shower until

"Where are you going?" asked Danny.

 "I'm going to the shower duh!" And carried on walking until.

"No! No! I'm going first". With that I started to run out of my room and down the hallway and into the bathroom and slammed the door shut and tuned the lock. "Sky no fair!”

I got into the shower and washed with my strawberry body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Once I got out I dried myself and changed into a pair of faded blue shorts and a white vet top and my black converse. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and opened the door and walked into Danny "Finally I need a pee" that's all I heard and then the bathroom door slam shut. Wow someone needed to go to the toilet bad.

I slowly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where my parents and Shane and Bobby were. "Morning Screams" laughed Shane,

"Haha very funny smart ass" was my very quick reply, which I am very happy about.

"What's with all the banging and door slamming" asked my dad. Hmm does he ever stop asking questions?

"Well the first bang was where I scared Danny and it was his head hitting the floor, the first slam was where I ran to the bathroom before Danny could get there and the second one was were Danny rushed into the bathroom to have a pee",

"Nice" laughed mum.

Danny came clambering down the stairs "Morning" he said while sitting next to me.

"Hello hunny, how are you?" replied my mum but I blocked out the rest of their conversation due to the fact that there was a plat of pancakes put in front of me. After however long I was brought back to reality to here everyone laughing. What did I miss this time?

"What's so funny?" I questioned probably looking very puzzled. That's when everyone looked at me and started laughing again. What did I do? Was there something on my face? "What?"

"Really hunny if you were scared of the film, why did you watch it?" It took a while for it to sink in but I soon understood what they were going on about, and with that I turned bright red and hide my face.

"Don't worry the whole street herd you scream" laughed Shane

"WHAT!" I cried.

"Don't worry the whole street didn't hear you..." Said Danny and I let out a sigh of relief "... It was the whole town!"

That's when I slapped him with a good old "Shut up".

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, you'll soon won't be afraid of anything like that soon" said mum, but when mum said it dad gave her a look as if to say "What are you saying? Don't tell her yet! Would you shut up?" Which is what I didn’t get? But I don't know what they’re going on about.

"Yer, yer whatever you say" I just said and the look of relief that dad just had showed that he was glad I wasn't going to ask anything.

"Danny I'm going to ring Eva you want to talk to her?” I asked while I got my phone out of my back pocket, which isn't that easy when you’re sitting down. "Yer sure". I scrolled through the contacts on my phone until I found Eva's name and hit the ring button and put it onto speaker so we could both hear what was being said.

*Phone Call*

"Yellow?" - Eva

"Hey" - Sky

"What do you want Sky?" - Eva

"Rude much..." - Sky

"Sorry I'm still fed up from last night" - Eva

"Oh okay, your forgiven" - Sky

"Awh thank you" - Eva

"No prob" - Sky

"Hey Eva you’re not going to believe what happened last night with Sky" - Dan

"What?! Daniel tells me!" - Eva

"No don't tell her" - Sky

"Yes tell her... Me!" - Eva

"Well we were watching Saw and let's just say she got a bit scared... And then Shane..." - Dan

"No don't say it!" - Sky

"Yes say it!" - Eva

"No!" - Sky

"Well he... Ow!" - Dan

"What?" - Eva

"Sky just threw her shoe at my head" - Dan

"Well that wasn't very nice Sky!" - Eva

"He was going to tell you!" - Sky

"Well I still am!" - Dan

"Are not!" - Sky

"Are too!" - Dan

"Are not!" - Sky

"Are too!" - Dan

"Are no-" - Sky

"Would you two shut up?" - Eva

"Kay" - Dan

"Fine" - Sky

"I’ll tell you later" -Dan

"K, Oh what are we doing later" - Eva

"I don't know that's why I and Danny rang you" - Sky

"Oh well as you rang me to decide I've decided that were going to go to the beach today" - Eva

"Yes" - Sky

"Awh do we have to?" - Dan

"Yes we do Danny right Eva" - Sky

"Yes we do, I'll be round in a bit to pick you two up kay?" - Eva

"Kay" - Dan

"See ya in a bit" - Sky

*End Of Phone Call*

"She hung up on me" I exclaimed, "And she didn't say bye".

I put my phone in my bag along with a few other things that I'm going to need at the beach, such as a change of clothes, sun cream, sandals, sunglasses, towel, money, maybe a hat. And course my bikini I won't forget that - you only do that once - I went to my chest of draws to get it out and put it in my bag along with everything else.

Danny came into my room baring three bottles of water in his hands "Here take these" he said while shoving them into my arms without waiting for my reply, and walked over to my chest of draws and opened the bottom draw and took out his swimming trunks.

 "You and Eva have really go to get your clothes outta my house" I joked.

 "Well then get your stuff out of my house then" he replied smugly. Oh he's getting good. I just blanked him like he said nothing.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, narrowly avoiding Danny's face by inches. "Hello my face is here"

"Sorry, hurry up I'm going downstairs to wait for Eva" and walked out of my room and down the stairs; to where Shane was sitting on the settee,

 "So where are you going?"

"What's git got to do with you what we’re doing" I shook my head and walked over to the other settee and sat down while checking that I got my phone which I did.

After about five, ten minutes of waiting there was a honking sound come from outside the house. Eva was hear, "Danny... Eva's hear" there then was a slam of a door and feet coming down the stairs. And then he was standing by the front door looking at me as it to say hurry up and let's go "Go" I sighed. And with that he was out the door as if he was never there in the first place. "Shane were going to the beach. Kay?"

"Yep." I walked out the front door and locking it behind me. Yes I and my brother wind each other up but Shane likes to know where I am so he can play the big brother role.

****************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PLZ

PLZ

XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 251 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
146K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
202K 31.8K 83
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
251K 7.2K 130
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."