Drowning (editing) (complet...

By DarkAngelofFire16

This story is about a girl, who lost someone dear to her, and was forced to have a change of scenery. She has... More

Chapter 1
Mate
Oh hell yes!
What the hell is that?!
Who are you?
She is..
Leave
Kato?
Beautiful.
Emerald
Home
Letter
Panic atack?
Hello sleeping beauty
Darkness
What the hell just happend..
Darkest death
Who am i?
A/N
You're welcome
Fight
It Never Ends
Darkness Is Coming
Ruin The Soul To Save The Life
Its time
okay
She Does Not Know Mercy
I hope
Leave!
War
Its here!

Don't/My Baby

9.9K 312 41
By DarkAngelofFire16

A/N: hey guys I was reading through the book trying to think of stuff and I noticed it was missing this chapter!! SORRY!

Chapter2: Don't

People began to come in, when I say people I mean every freakin room in this house must have been filld.

I mean the house was four stories with over 500 rooms, I watch as they all come in and sit.

I see my mother come in, with I'm guessing her husband. They stand side by side his arm around her waist in a protective loving way, yet possessive. I roll my eyes she looks happy enough..

He is buff, his skin tan, eyes brown, hair brown as well.. wow he is not hard on the eyes.

I sit down at the last seat, I begin to eat getting many stairs from people.

People begin to talk, I just finish my food and then stand to leave when suddenly.

"Everyone Quiet down!" my mothers husband says with authority and the room goes silent.

My mother looks at me and gestures me over I sigh and walk to her and stand beside her, her husband gives me a gentle smile his name is Keith I think.

I keep my face emotionless and look away "okay, now that you are listening. This girl hear, needs to be treated with respect. She is my step daughter and she will be staying with us from here on out so no slip ups go-"

I interrupt " sir I respectfully ask you to not call me your daughter , and that you let me earn my own respect.." I say sincerely.

Hating to be given things freely, I look him straight in the eye with determination.

A smile spreads across his face he nods "if that's what you want." He says with a hint of something in his voice.

Nodding in reply "it is, may I be excused" I ask they both nod and I walk away.

Walking upstairs I pass the room right next to mine to see it partially open, I hear noise inside moaning and giggling. I roll my eyes.

"that would be my brother, with his slut" I hear a bubbly soft voice say.

I look over to the room across from mine, I see a very beautiful girl she has dark honey blond hair, and vivid blue eyes her full lips stretched in to a soft smile showing her perfect teeth.

Her hair is in a side braid showing her high cheek bones and slender face she looks to be about 5'3.

She is wearing pink skinny jeans, a white shirt with a cat on it, and white pumps on her feet making her look slightly taller yet still short to my 5'9 height.

I look away from her "Nothing I haven't heard before.." I say walking over to my door and open it.

"I'm Brittany by the way, you.. you must be the new family member they have been talking about" she says curiously.

Still having my back to her I mumble "they're not my family" opening the door fully I walk in and close it behind me.

"what the hell.."

~~~~

Chapter 3: My Baby

I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling singing softly as my snake wraps around my body slowly and my owl perches on the bed post.

"I've only ever gotten along with animals..it's sad really, talon why don't you fly off and explore, come back later for sleep." I mutter.

" Vodka you can stay if you want, or go. The choice is yours, as it is for you Talon but I'm going to shower and sleep" Talon flys off and vodka unwraps herself with a simple hiss and she slithers off my bed.

I go to my bathroom and turn the water on cold i get in with a content sigh, as the cold water sooths my very hot body temperature.

After I wash I get out, wrap a robe around me and pull the water from my wavy black hair. But other wise let it air dry.

I come from my bathroom putting on my nickers, then a long shirt type gown that reaches my knees.

It has all the names of my favorite bands and singers and singer song writers.

I sigh and turn on some music, turning it up fairly loud.

I get under the duvet and sigh as thoughts of my father clouds my mind.

His smile, His loving vivid emerald green eyes, matching mine almost perfect except the bright almost white blue specks on my iris that fire out from my pupils.

My black wavy hair being just like his. I frown as I feel a single tear fall on to my pillow.

Suddenly something scaly wraps around my body, and vodkas face is right in front of mine looking straight at me.

I reach out and stroke her head and she lays it down in front if me, closing her eyes.

'welcome home' I mumble sarcastically to my self, before drifting off in to a restless sleep.

I gasp awake breathing hard Vodka no longer with me I swing my legs over the side and stand up.

My long hair falling around my shoulders. I walk towards the door but something stopes me.

I look down Vodka slithers up my body most of her body rests around my torso, I stroke her body with a small smile.

I open my door and walk out down the stairs in to the kitchen, I grab eggs, bacon, cheese and spinach. I begin to cook myself breakfast. Vodka watched my every move.

We sat at the table, she swirled her body in to my lap, I fed her some of my food suddenly I feel we are not alone.

I hear heavy steps and someone right behind me. I feel something worm coming towards me a hand maybe I stiffen just from the thought of someone touching me.

Vodka slithered up and looked over my shoulder and hissed 'holy sh-' a deep voice hisses in fright.

I cut him off "she doesn't want you to touch me...and frankly neither do i" I say eating again.

"So um your the new girl huh?"

I say nothing as I finish my food, and stand up not caring that I left it on the table.

I pick Vodka up in my arms and she softly wraps around it.

I walk around the house vodka decides to trail along beside me, I'm looking down, thoughts running through my mind. my mind wonders to my fathers smiling face.

Sighing I get to my room it's only 6:00 so I get dressed.

In a tight long sleeve black band-T, with Valerie on it mm she is hot. I put on faded ripped up jean shorts.

I grab my a personal favorite pear if shoes high head black boots that reach slightly over my knees.

I fix my choker chain neck lace that says remember on a medallion that's on it. I sigh remembering my dad giving it to me.

I grab my gray leather back pack and, brush out my hair letting it flow around my shoulders. I put on mascara.

Walking down the stairs "um I was told to tell you that your car is here" I turn and look at the young frightened looking boy.

I smile warmly at him "oh good I've been waiting for my baby..hmm do you wanna come see it?" I ask with playful curiosity.

His eyes sparkle with excitement and he nods "yes, please" he says his voice sounds strange.

I nod and walk towards the front door and right there is my baby, my 1967 black mustang with silver pin stripes and Painting outline of a wolf done by me of corse.

"Wow.." I look over to see the blond haired boy with his jaw dropped.

I smirk "she is a beauty yeah?" I say he doesn't seem to hear me and I see a hearing aid in his ear and it clicks in my mind.

I tap his should he looks at me and I sign "you like it?" To him he looks happy and shocked and he just nods.

"I got to get to school, so ill talk to you later ?" I ask with my hands and he signs yes.

I smile, getting in to my car and starting her up this car has a hell of alot of tork it goes fast.

I press down on the peddle speeding out of this place to where the school is my mom sent me and email and everything before I got here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
13K 420 29
*****GIRLXGIRL***** Lea feels a connection to wolves. One wolf in particular. The one wolf with grey eyes that could be found in the woods behind her...
222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
51.9K 2.4K 50
❝Destiny brought dark and light together, fate brought them love❞ Abused and broken Katia has been through hell and made it back alive. A true warrio...