Outlaw Eyes (a Ashley Purdy L...

Від Fallenangelsrose

Ashley Purdy, the single for life party guys to never be tamed by one woman, may of met his match with a flam... Більше

Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 25

1.1K 16 8
Від Fallenangelsrose

“And done” Scarlett grinned finishing the piping for the pumpkin cream pie – it had needed to stay fridge so she had made it the night before and all she had to do was the piping and it was the first thing done on her list.

“It looks great babe” Ashley grinned, kissing her cheek – he thought she’d of stressed herself to hell over it but she was being surprisingly calm.

“I’ll put it here” Scarlett said, carefully carrying the pie out of the way of her space.

Ashley smiled reaching forward to whip a bit of the cream onto his finger to taste when he was stopped by Scarlett

“No. Your gonna have to wait” she spoke in her ‘cross me and your dead’ voice which made Ashley immediately retract his hand. “Andy’s bringing a turkey over right?”

Ashley nodded “Yeah the guys said they would come over early to help”

“Good thing we have a fire extinguisher in here” Scarlett muttered although she wasn’t going to deny extra hands helping.

“Angel, put more faith in us, we’re grown men for god sake” Ashley sighed – he’d be eating those words later. There was a knock on the door “That’ll be them then”

“I’ll get it” Scarlett sighed turning back to Ashley in the doorway “Don’t you dare touch that pie” she warned him before disappearing out the kitchen completely

Scarlett went to answer the door as the rest of BVB all yelled outside “Let us in!”

 "Guys would you shut up" she shouted back at them opening the door as they all piled in.  "Hey, where's Jess and Danny?" Scarlett asked noticing the two weren’t with them – the rest of the girls were all meeting Sammi at the airport since she was flying in from Berlin with the IMAX tour at an end

 "No idea, probably fucking" CC said grinning

 "I doubt that. Jess isn't like that. Your more likely confusing Jess with yourself" Scarlett scoffed “She wouldn’t fuck on the first date”

“Unlike you” CC smirked

“Technically me and Ash weren’t dating then” Scarlett corrected him

 "Well, I have no idea were those two are" CC shrugged throwing his arms in the air for empathise “Is it ok for lauren to come as well?”

“Like we can keep her away when there’s food involved” Scarlett smirked

“Is that the Turkey?” Ashley asked as Andy set it down on the bench

“Yeah, pretty good right?” Andy grinned

“Dude” Ashley looked at the turkey then the oven “No way is that gonna fit in our oven”

“Ahhhh” Andy realised the problem as well “Scarlett” Andy shouted; the red haired woman appearing at the doorway at the call of her name.

“What? Oh my god” she realised the problem straight away, looking at the bird “Your gonna have to cook it on the grill Ash”

“Right” Ashley sighed, lifting the Bird out the kitchen to the garden (good thing it was LA)

“One disaster adverted” Scarlett sighed as the doorbell rang "That will be Jess and Danny"

 "Hey guys!"

 "Hi!" Jess said walking in hand in hand with Danny

“Date went well then?” Jinxx asked politely but before either could answer Scarlett was soon giving orders

 " Jake, Cc, Jinxx and An- wait, where's Andy?? Oh well. You 3 kitchen now!"

 "aaaawwwwwwwww!" the guys moaned, walking to the kitchen

 "haha! You tell them Scarlett!" Jess laughed as Danny dragged her to the sofa.

 "Hey Jess, keep it PG please?" Scarlett stuck her head round the doorway

 "ok" Jess replied as Danny sat her down on his knee.

 “Seriously, that couch has seen enough R rated stuff” Scarlett smirked before disappearing inside the kitchen again "ANDY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?" Scarlett yelled; he’d been there a second ago.

 "BATMAN!" was all she heard as reply and she groaned – looks like she had found her batman dvds .

She growled, finding him in the dining room with the Dark knight rises on the TV, so she grabbed him by the ear and dragged THE Andy Biersack into the kitchen. “Just wash and cut these vegetables, I’m sure you can do that” she said thrusting a handful of carrots in his hands.

To then find Jake and CC playing with the pie she had just completed.

“Guys!” She snapped making the two freeze

“Chill. We’re being careful” Jake shrugged

“Yeah man” CC grinned continuing to play with the pie in his hands.

The two laughing at how CC was purposely pretending to nearly drop it only for Jake to throw his arm out at CC making CC jump back and accidently pie Jinxx right in the face.

“opps” The two realised they were in deep shit now.

Scarlett gritted her teeth “You two are gonna make another pie or I’d like to see you play the next tour in body bags” handing them the recipe she had found online.

The two gulped, taking it very carefully from her then frantically started looking round for the ingredients before she strangled the two of them.

Jinxx chuckled wiping the pie off his face with the tea towel “They’re actually all working for once”

“It won’t last long” Scarlett sighed tiredly “Can you do the potatoes please Jinxx” she knew Jinxx wouldn’t be no trouble.

“Sure” he grinned, picking the potatoes up from the sack of them on the floor ready and starting to peel them “Your gonna need to keep an eye on Andy though”

Scarlett turned to see the singer once again had wandered off, “Andy!” she shouted, knowing that he was in the dining room again so she once again dragged him into the kitchen.

“ooowwww!” Andy yelped, his ear nearly turning the same colour as Scarlett’s hair “not so hard! And don’t twist!”

“Do what I told you then” Scarlett snapped, standing him in front of the vegetables once again  “Or you just won’t eat”

“You asked for it after agreeing to do all this” Jinxx looked over at her

“It’ll be fine” Scarlett bite her lip looking round “right?”

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A little while later~

"GUYS! BEHAVE!" Scarlett yelled at Jake as he smashed a pie in to CC's face, all cause CC said he’d done the piping wrong.

 "Fuck sake, Jake" CC said wiping his face.

“Do it again!” Scarlett snapped

“But-“

“Now.” She gritted through her teeth making the two grown men run around once again to find the ingredients.

“The bases is fine, the base is fine” Jake shouted over and over in relief so they wouldn’t be starting from scratch again

 "Babe" Ashley said wrapping his arms around Scarlett’s waist, trying to taste the stuffing she had just pulled out the oven.

 "No. Bad boy! You don't get to eat this yet!" she waved her wooden spoon at him

 "Awww baby" he said pinching her butt.

 "Go talk to Jess and Danny, or go stir the soup butternut squash if the turkeys ok"

 "I'm not gonna go and get in the way of that happy couple. He said, motioning to Jess and Danny who were sitting on the sofa with Jess on Danny's lap as he whispered, what appeared to be sweet things because she giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

 "Aww look at them. I made that happen!" Scarlett said looking at them. Then she realised something… "ANDY!" Scarlett yelled "COME AND HELP AND STOP WATCHING BATMAN!” yep he was gone from his station again.

 "You want me to stop watching batman!?!?!?" Andy said looking shocked as she stormed back in and grabbed him

 "Help. Now."  She growled like a wildcat that had been starving for months

“Do I really hav-“ he was met by a glare so hard that if glares could hurt you then Andy would be dead already  “fine."

 "When is Juliet getting here, Andy?" Scarlett asked throwing Andy back at his spot infront of the half done vegetables

 "I don't know, when she arrives??" He said as Scarlett went to check the crispy parsnips and soup

“It better be soon” Scarlett muttered

~little while later~

"ANDY! WOULD YOU FUCKING BEHAVE AND DO SOME WORK!" Scarlett yelled as she dragged Andy away from the tv in the dining room

 "BUT BATMAN IS ON!" Andy yelled back

 "HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE YOU WATCHED BATMAN!?"

 "HEY! YOU CAN NEVER WATCH BATMAN TOO MUCH!"

 "YOU CAN! AND I NEED YOUR HELP!"

 "GET DANNY AND JESS TO HELP!"

 "NO! THEY'RE BUSY!" Scarlett stopped after she had dragged him in to the kitchen.

 "I WAS BUSY!" Andy shouted

 "JESS AND DANNY ARE JUST MAKING OUT! I WAS WATCHING THE DARK KNIGHT RISES! AND YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT THEYRE DOING COUNTS AS BUSY!" Andy motioned to the sofa where Danny and Jess were making out.

 "YEAH BUT THATS CUTE! YOU'RE OBSESSION WITH BATMAN IS NOT CUTE!" Scarlett replied

 "Now Andy, peal these potatoes" Scarlett said slamming the peeler on the kitchen top momentarily turning around to get the potatoes.

 When Scarlett turned back around she saw Andy was no longer standing in front of her

 "ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK! I WILL KILL BATMAN AND MAKE YOU WATCH WHILE I DO!!!"

 "Hey, Scarlett, want me to do anything?" Danny asked walking over with his hand around Jess' waist

 "Yes. Go and get Andy. And here, take this, use it if you need to" she said handing him some duck tape.

“Duct tape?” Danny asked in confusion looking down at the silver tape in his hands

“It’s either the tape or the knife” Scarlett growled, taking a carving knife out the holder and stabbing it through the wooden chopping bored.

 Danny walked/ ran towards the dining room laughing, kissing Jess quickly before he walked in shutting the door behind him.

 "Hey Jess, seeing as Andy is incapable of doing anything, can you peel the potatoes?"

 "Sure" Jess said smiling, walking over

 "So you and Danny seem to be doing well"

 "Yeah, thank you so much, Scarlett!!" Jess said peeling the potatoes

 "No worries, so have you and Danny..." Scarlett said trailing off hearing shouts and screams from the dining room

 "What the fuck?" Jess said walking to the door and nearly collapsed laughing when she opened the door

 "What?" said Scarlett walking over and then seeing what was so funny

 Danny had duck taped Andy's mouth shut and was now binding his hands together. Everyone had gathered around to see what was so funny. Everyone was too busy laughing to notice the doorbell ringing

“Ashley can you get the door?” Scarlett shouted shooing Danny out into the garden to momentarily take over turkey duty (it was nearly done anyway)

“Ok babe” Ashley grinned running into the kitchen from the garden, kissing Scarlett gently on the cheek and squeezing her ass as he made his way out to the front door. When he opened the door he couldn’t help but smile “Grandma, granddad”

“Ashley” His grandma pulling him in for a hug “How’s our big rock star?”

“I’m great grandma” Ashley grinned – not realising how much he had missed them. He let go of her so he could go on to hug his grandfather.

“It’s nice to see you my boy” His grandfather said, pulling Ashley back to get a better look at him “You’ve been working out again and a few more tattoo’s than I remember, I certainly don’t remember this one” Pointing to the tattoo on his wrist saying ‘Scarlett’ in cursive (he’d gotten it a few weeks ago).

“Yeah, some things had changed” Ashley smiled to himself ruffling the hair on his neck “For the better though”

“Is this the nice girl we’ve heard about” his grandmother smiled watching her grandson turn a little red

“Let him be, your embarrassing the boy” His grandfather laughed, placing a hand on Ashley’s shoulder

“Why don’t you come in” Ashley said looking down in the hope his hair would cover most of his face as he let his grandparents in, leading them to the living room where Jess was sitting texting the other girls to see how much longer they were gonna be.

 “Just say here for a sec, make yourself comfortable” chasing Tokyo and Killer off the sofa so his grandparents could sit down before jogging into the kitchen

“Scarlett” Ashley called, finding her talking with Jess finally looking as if she had calmed down a lot since Andy had been turned into a duct tape mummy. He didn’t say another word as he took Scarlett by the wrist and lead her out into the living room, standing in front of his grandparents holding her hand as she looked at him inquisitively “Grandma, Grandad, this is my girlfriend Scarlett” he looked at her smiling, his smile only for her as he slipped his hand round her waist.

“Hi” Scarlett smiled at them, extending her hand to them “It’s nice to meet you”

“A British girl eh?” Ashley grandfather grinned taking her hand “I remember this English couple we befriended on our second honeymoon a while ago, very nice people” he nodded

“your hair colours quite interesting” his Grandmother noticed “Maybe you could do mine sometime, but maybe not that bright” she joked

“Yes I could do that for you” Scarlett nodded “I’d do it now but I’m afraid of leaving the 4 scrooges in the kitchen for too long” (referring to Andy, Jake, CC and Danny – Jess and Jinxx should be fine)

“I remember cooking thanks giving each year when Ashley was growing up” his grandmother chuckled “I nearly killed my husband each of those years but one of Ashley’s cousins does it now”

His grandfather laughed nodding “nearly beat me with a meat cleaver one year”

“Don’t give her ideas” Ashley muttered, Scarlett laughed kissing his cheek as an assurance so wouldn’t.

“SCARLETT!” that sounded like Jess as if all hell had broken loose in the kitchen again

Scarlett groaned in the direction of the kitchen “It was nice meeting you and I hope to continue this later but”

“I understand that they need you in the kitchen” Ashley’s grandmother smiled “If you need another pair of hands just call”

Scarlett nodded, kissed Ashley again lightly before leaving; Ashley watching her leave like a little puppy.

“Ashley” The sound of his grandfathers voice snapped him out of it

“I ummm sorry” Ashley apologised, not realising how love struck he must seem but it was literally cause he was admittedly more nervous of Scarlett meeting his grandparents than she was.

“Ashley my boy” Ashley looked at his grandfather who was chuckling “I’ve never seen you like this before. I think you found the one”

Ashley’s mind went blank completely – he’d done what?

“Admittedly we never thought you’d settle” Ashley’s grandfather sighed “From the second you started stealing your cousins barbies to look down their tops, stole playboys at 10 and asked what size your 4th grade teachers boobs were. We thought we’d never see you settle. But that girl, there’s something about her.” his grandfather pointed at scarlett in the kitchen who was chasing Andy around the kitchen before there was a definite clash as scarlett tackled Andy to the floor with Danny duct taping Andy’s feet together then his feet to the floor. “well she’s a spirited one” his grandfather laughed

“A soul mate in better terms” His grandmother smiled, entwining her hand with his grandfather “you remember what purdy means?”

“Fidelity” Ashley answered, not understanding where this was going

“Which means faithful” His Grandmother smiled “we are always faithful to each other and that’s what I see with you and Scarlett. Faith and loyalty, like a chain between you, although you cant see it, its still there, forever.”

Ashley didn’t understand yet kind of did understand in a way.

“She’ll fit right in with the family no problem” his grandfather nodded “With a Harley, love of metal and tattoo’s like that you’d think she was a lost family member”

Ashley grinned; he was happy to hear that his family would accept her especially after her own wouldn’t.

“Now go see if she needs any help, you don’t need to babysit us old biddies” his grandmother chuckled.

“ok” Ashley nodded, walking over to the kitchen, looking back at his grandparents for a second to make sure he’d really taken everything they’d said in and walking over to Scarlett who had seemed to of controlled the chaos once more.

Ashley grinned, slipping his arms round her waist, kissing her neck; he could feel the tenseness in her melt away as soon as he touched her. “hey babe” he whispered lowly in her ear

“Hey” Scarlett smiled, feeling a lot better with Ashley massaging her sore muscles (tackling Andy to the floor is not easy) and his warm breath on her skin.

“They like you” Ashley sung playfully in her ear.

“Really?” She looked at him in surprise – she had not been expecting any grandparent to think she would be a perfect partner for their grandson.

“Course, why wouldn’t they? Course I think my granddad wants to steal your Harley to add to his own collection” Ashley smirked letting it drop that they weren’t exactly normal grandparents either.

She slapped him in the arm “You could of told me your family were bikers” she did grin at him though and even in the middle of the chaotic kitchen bustling to get the final bits of the thanks giving meal done she kissed him passionately with every being of her soul. “I can’t believe they like me” she whispered.

“Why would they not? I told you Angel, your perfect” Ashley hugged her close “you put together this whole meal and got the guys to work” he pointed to all of the guys (and Jess) actually working to finish their task – even Andy working since he was unable to wonder off now.

She looked at the two grandparents watching the events from the sofa threw the door; they smiled warmly directly at her as if they knew exactly what he had said.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“HEY!” Sammi was back as the whole house shook with her shout as she burst through the (open) door.

Jinxx looked up from his stationed and grinned before running like a man mad to the door, picking Sammi up and swinging her round “Sammi!”

“Dude, don’t break anything” Ashley shouted from the kitchen

“Aw let them be Ash, they haven’t seen each other in a while” Jess cooed over to him “What if you hadn’t of seen Scarlett all this time?”

“I’d be classy. You people wouldn’t be here and she’d be tied to the bed unable to walk” Ashley grinned looking over at Scarlett, who smacked her own ass playfully and stuck her tounge out playfully at him.

“How’s that classy?” Jess looked at him as if he was mad

“Cause I have the courtesy to show such affection and spare other people” Ashley answered

“You are kidding” CC shot at him “I had the bunk opposite you guys for most of the tour and you seemed to of not minded me being unable to sleep cause of you two” he narrowed his eyes and pointed to the bags underneath.

“Hi guys” Sammi waved enthusiastically in the doorway with Jinxx not far behind. Sammi’s first reaction to the group after was to go right up to Scarlett and bear hug her. “How are you?” she laughed

“Suffocating” Scarlett managed to get out as she felt the oxygen draining from her lungs

Sammi thank god let her go quickly ”How does it feel being with child?” she giggled

Scarlett shrugged “It doesn’t feel like anything at the moment although I just started having morning sickness every day now and it sucks” she groaned checking on the simmering gravey.

“sounds like it does” Sammi nodded “I bet Ashleys being a gentleman now”

“I’m always a gentleman” Ashley shouted but was met by snickers by his band mates who begged to differ “Well I am to women” Ashley mumbled

“Hey…what did you do to white rabbit?” Juliet asked as she saw how her boyfriend had become a duct tape mummy

“Hey guys” Lauren took one look at Andy “Whoever did that I seriously love you man” Lauren laughed

“I’m afraid of CC beating me up though” Danny shouted from outside; CC cracking up completey “Turkeys nearly done”

“who knew grilling a Turkey could work” Scarlett muttered

“You mean you didn’t know if it worked?” the guys shouted at her

“I’ve never cooked a thanks giving meal before give me a break” she huffed

“Hi” Ella was in the doorway now – making her enterance more discreet than Sammi. “Sorry the plane was a little late” she apologised, making her way over to jake and kissing him lightly “How did the shoot go?” She asked Scarlett referring to the playboy shoot – she’d been in England for her own shooting at the time.

“Look for yourself” Scarlett pointed to a copy of the magazine on the bench “Ashley put a copy in every room of the house” she laughed – Ashley had gone all over LA collecting them up.

“I just want people to know how hot and sexy my girl is” Ashley grinned toothily like a kid

Ella picked one up and flicked through “Man I should teach modelling”

“Maybe it was more like how your student’s not exactly a slow learner” Jake muttered; Ella picked up a bottle of squirty cream and sprayed it in his mouth to shut him up.

 Ashley laughed “Same happens to me, just my mouths full of Scarlett juice instead of cream” Scarlett took the cream off Ella and squirted it in his mouth then down his pants, smirking as she watched the expression across his face.

“Maybe you should go clean that up” Scarlett grinned at her work, licking the top of the cream funnel teasingly.

Ashley indicated to his crotched and a begging look crossed his face but his friends shouted a “NO” for her – they were not seeing Scarlett’s handy work on Ashley again. Ashley rolled his eyes and left to go upstairs to change.

“And you were so shocked that you got pregnant” Danny chuckled but was met with a wacked round the head with a wooden spoon.

“Just get the damn turkey out” Scarlett growled – she was taking no crap. “And just to let you know Ashleys grandparents don’t know” she looked at the guys in turn “if you say a word you’ll be black and blue brides” the guys gulped – not wanting to think about how much worse it was gonna get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“wow” CC looked up and down the table “we actually made this?” he pointed to the dishes on dishes of amazing food placed before them on the table – the smell alone causing mouths to water. “Where did you find the recipes? Heaven?”

Scarlett laughed tapping the side of her nose in secrecy.

The food did look gorgeous though – from the golden seasoned turkey (admittedly with faint grill lines), the creamed to perfection potatoes, the steamed to perfection vegetables, the smooth soup, the rich thick gravy with everyone’s eyes already greedily on the pumpkin pie desert.

Ashley stood – being the man of the house- to start his speech. “I’ll admit I’ve never done one of these before but I’d like to thank my best friends in the world of helping out even if it was kind of against your will and just being there every day to support me. My family for raising me and nurturing my dreams or I wouldn’t be here right now, even if it did mean driving me everywhere for gigs. To the girls, who keep us guys in line everyday and I can say it’s no easy job at all. But maybe most important to the one who made it all happen.” Andy pretended to stand up but sat right back down again with everyone laughing. “Scarlett” Ashley turned to her sitting next to him “What I’m thankful this year is for you being in my life, for the light and love you’ve brought to my world. I love you more than I can scream” the guys laughing at the reference “I’m gonna stop there or she’ll hit me” Ashley said sitting down with everyone laughing and clapping.

Scarlett smiled, leaned over and whispered “Thank you but what do I do?” not fully understanding what was going on.

“Just stand and say what your thankful for” Ashley whispered back to her

When the clapping died Scarlett stood up “Sorry, I’m gonna say right now I’ve never been part of a thanks giving celebration before but even with the screaming, stress and miles of duct tape we proberly wrapped Andy in” everyone but andy laughed at that“I can say that I’d really love to be part of it again. The past year has proberly been the happiest I can remember. Ashley, you’ve brought me everything I am thankful for. The friends I’ve gained. The family I hope to get to know better soon. And just every moment you’ve been with me. Your what I’m thankful for.” She smiled earning a round of claps as well as she sat; Ashley kissing the knuckles of her hand and grinning a ‘well done’.

After that everyone went round the table saying what they were thankful for as well before attacking the meal in front of them.

Once everyone had their fill of food – and those who proberly ate more than their fill, Cough cough CC cough cough Lauren, were now claiming they were dying.

“Man Scarlett you killed us” Lauren moaned rolling over the floor of the living room where everyone had gathered after the meal “seriously you didn’t cook like that in uni, if you did we wouldn’t have been living on takeaways.”

“ugg no more mention of food” CC groaned with his hand flopped over his face “Anymore and you can put me in the oven”

Everyone laughed at the couple – served them right for eating more than their stomachs could handle but slightly less food left over on the upside.

“I might just do that” Scarlett laughed poking CC with her foot, sitting in between Ashley’s legs on the floor.

Ashleys grandfather had brought over a bottle of scotch everyone (bar most of the girls who were drinking the wine his grandmother had brought) was sharing round.

Ashleys grandfather looked over at scarlett “Ashley said you liked your spirits and wine, thought you might enjoy this” his grandfather held out a glass to her.

Scarlett bit her lip and slowly shook her head “Sorry I’m not drinking” the rest of BVB acting shocked as if it was the end of the world “oh shut up” she shot at them.

“Sorry first time we’ve heard that” Jake smirked taking a sip of the scotch “man this is nice”

Ella elbow Jake “Jake” she hissed trying to be helpful.

“Are you sure dear?” Ashley’s grandmother asked in a concerned voice

Scarlett looked at Ashley then at his grandparents “positive” actually throwing a fit in her head that she couldn’t drink when it did look nice.

 “Well I’m gonna put Batman on” Andy shot over to the TV before anyone could object. He switched the TV on.

“I can see the head!” the TV shouted followed by horror movie rated screams

“My eyes!” Andy was on the floor covering his eyes “That’s not batman!” he crawled over to Juliet and they immersed themselves in each other to try and block it all out.

“oh my god!” Sammi was burying her head in Jinxx’s chest (who was also covering his eyes)

“That’s not human” Ella shrieked as her and Jake covered their faces completely with the sofa pillows

“Danny” Jess cried grabbing Danny into a tight hug after he’d frozen on the spot at it with his mouth open.

Lauren and CC were hitting themselves with pillows in attempts to knock themselves unconscious.

Eventually Ashley found the remote and switched the TV off to a blank screen.

“I’m so sorry for sending you that book” Sammi apologised over and over

Ashleys grandfather stood up looking Ashley sternly as if he was about to tell a 10 year old Ashley off instead of an adult Ashley “Why do you have a video of a woman giving birth?”

Ashley fumbled for words, he did feel like he was 10 when his grandfather found where all the porn magazines had disappeared to his room, shooting looks of help to Scarlett. “You see….ummm…well…”

“The reason why Ashley invited you over” Scarlett began, standing up; taking Ashleys arms to her waist and wrapping them round “Is so you could meet me” she guided his hands up “And your great grandchild”

“Ashley” Ashley’s head snapped to his grandfather at the call of his name “please tell me you didn’t, sleep with her, got her pregnant and-“

“no no no no no” Ashley shook his head “well technical we did slash do sleep together or we wouldn’t be in this situation but we’ve been dating for nearly a year, we only found this out like a week ago” he pulled her tightly against his chest “seriously I love this girl”

“Don’t you think you should get married though if your gonna have a child –“ his grandfather was cut off by his grandmother stepping on his foot.

“We purdy ladys are feisty” she chuckled watching her husband sulk back down onto the sofa, she took Scarlett’s hands “Do whatever you want to dear and welcome to the family” she smiled warmly at Scarlett – she reminded his grandmother of her younger self and how they had been in the same predicament many years ago “I expect pictures though and a trip down to Missouri when the little ones born”

“I promise grandma” Ashley grinned – it was truly heart-warming and relieving to see that his grandparents fully accepted Scarlett and their unborn child into the family already.

“And Ashley” His grandmother smiled walking over to him then surprisingly whacking him on the head “Wear a condom next time”

“Yes grandma” Ashley groaned, being subjected to how everyone (including Scarlett) was laughing at his scolding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Well that went well" Scarlett thought as she tidied up the kitchen, putting all left overs in containers to be eaten over the last few days and setting the dish washer off with all the plates and cutlery. Everyone by now had gone home and Ashley’s grandparents were fast asleep in the guest room. She was about to put the whipped cream in the fridge when she noticed it wasn't where she left it.

 "Ash?" she called, turning and looking round the kitchen

 "Yeah" he answered, walking through the doorway with a mouth full of whipped cream so it sounded more like "weoh"

She sighed "Give it here." Scarlett held her hand out. Ashley smirked, walked over looking as if he was gonna hand it over but instead squirted the whipped cream onto her hand. Scarlett rolled her eyes and licked the whipped cream off; taking the chance to grab the can out of his hand, grinned at her trophy and started to walk to the fridge to put it away before Ashley grabbed her waist and spun her round so she was facing him.

 "Give it back" He said pouting.

 "No.” she tapped his nose with her finger with each word “You had enough whipped cream at dinner time"

 "No I didn't! I didn't have any!" Ashley objected straight away to that.

 "Ash, I saw you with whipped cream around your mouth, like this" she laughed and squirted cream all round Ashley’s mouth; making him a sort of white moustache.

 "Hey!!! That's not fair!" he protested but soon shut up as Scarlett licked the cream off his face

 "Oh so this is the game we're playing" he said smirking before taking the can; squirting cream down Scarlett's top and then licking it out between her breasts

 "Ashley. Cream. Now." she said trying her hardest to fight back her moans. Ashley smirked – knowing she wouldn’t resist some fun- and when she was handed the can he was soon proven right as she put the nozzle down his pants and emptied the can.

She threw the can into the bin, licking her fingers clean "And you can wait till we get up stairs till I get that out" she smiled, winking and leading Ashley up stairs.

“My grandparents are asleep upstairs” Ashley reminded her but wasn’t arguing at all; she kissed him hard, he found that she had somehow had grabbed a cherry and held it in her mouth so when she kissed him she rolled it into his mouth. Once she’d broken the kiss, Ashley pulled the cherry from his mouth “A cherry?” she smirked, taking the cherry off him, licking it all over and dropped it down his pants as well. “oh fuck, they can be in the room for all I care right now” he was soon overcome with complete lust as he grabbed her by the hips; her legs clamping around his waist as he carried her up.

Ashley only came back down a little later (completely stripped) to get another can of whipped cream, chocolate sauce and the packet of red cherries.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

46.1K 1.2K 31
Andy and Hailey Biersack aren’t sure if things can get any more perfect in their lives. They’re happily married with a son on the way. Andy’s band is...
93.4K 2.3K 43
Black Veil Brides one shots WARNING: don't read if you get triggered by self harm, violence , suicide attempt and others.
84K 2.3K 16
I'm Ariel Biersack and my brother is the infamous Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides, The problem is I fell pregnant to Andy's best friend Ashley P...
7.8K 186 31
Alex and Jinxx have been living together for a month and some things have changed in their lives. Now that they're living together they get to know...