Death [Book 1] | ✓

De Lexy_VLover

[death was previously titled as 'you will be the death of me'] ❝this love will be the death of me but i'll k... Mais

[1.] You Gonna Kill Me Lion?
[2.] We Would Be Sisters!
[3.] Well that failed
[4.] Leon In A Bad Mood
[5.] The Best Of Luck
[6.] Happy Birthday
[8.] Woah
[9.] Please Do Something
[10.] She Will Be The Death Of Me
[0.2] Regarding The Sequel

[7.] What's Happening?

228 17 26
De Lexy_VLover

So first it's Francesca's POV, because this book is hers... And then I'll add Leon at the end, I'll decide on whether it should be long or short.

"Oh please there is no way, you won against me!" Leon scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I did! I beat you at soccer table, fair and square!" I protest crossing my arms over my chest.

"I would-" Leon was cut off by Violetta appearing.

"Hey Leon," She says with a soft smile.

I sigh and flick Leon's arm telling him I was leaving. Violetta just had to ruin  my perfect morning with Leon.

It had started off with me making some toast -the only thing I didn't burn- and Leon made some coffee. Ludmila had gone to school early with Natalia for a project, so it was only Leon and I. And afterwards we had gone to play some soccer table, that I had won fair and square. Best out of three, was me. But Leon, having so much pride as he does, wouldn't admit that he lost.

Boys.

I look back at Violetta and Leon for a second. Leon wasn't really listening to her, he was in his own world. Maybe he's getting bored. Violetta snapped him out of his trance and he turned his attention back to her. Stop staring! I scold myself and turn away quickly.

*~*~*

School passed by in a blur. I'm pretty sure I slept through a subject , probably Chemistry. I walk to my locker to  gather my stuff. Leon was taking me home, but half an hour later than when school ended. A pair of hands covers my eyes and I laugh.

"Guess who," The deep voice whispers.

"Um Diego?" I question and the hands are removed.

"Like a fifth right, there's Maxi,Federico, Natalia, Camila and me," Diego says and I smack his arm.

"There was no way I would've guessed all," I said feigning anger.

Diego hangs an arm around my shoulders loosely. After Ludmila and Leon, Diego was my other closest friend. He kisses my cheek and Federico and Maxi tease us, wiggling their fingers at us.

"I see him as nothing more than a brother," I remind them and Diego nods.

"Yeah and besides, she's Leon's girl," Diego says and I blush.

It wasn't that they knew I had a crush on him, no, I had only just told Ludmila. They just thought since we spent so much time together, that there would be something going on. Unfortunately those feelings weren't mutual between us. I look to the side, and see Leon lead Violetta in an empty classroom. My heart sinks a bit, I was hoping that maybe he'd join us.

I take a deep breath and turn my attention back to the conversation in front of me. All of a sudden the conversation stops, and Maxi and Federico turn to look at me. They reach their hands out to me like I was their prey. I lean back into Diego's arm when he removes his hand. I turn to look at him and the next second I felt myself getting lifted of the ground.

I scream in surprise, and find myself sitting on Maxi and Federico's shoulders. I was still screaming, until two minutes after they put me there. Diego was rubbing his temples with his two index fingers, wordlessly telling me to shut up.

"Well I'm sorry if I don't particularly like getting picked up without notice," I say sarcastically.

"Hey Cesca, c'mon, we're leaving," Leon appears out of nowhere.

"What's with the rushed tone?" I ask, still perched up on the guys' shoulders.

"Just get off their shoulders and come," Leon says annoyed.

I jump off their shoulders, and Leon helps to steady me.  Leon takes my wrist and starts dragging me away. As I'm getting pulled I hear the group laughing at us.

"Leon what happened?" I ask, stopping the both of us.

"Nothing," He says, avoiding my gaze.

I huff and walk in front of him, towards his car. Not my fault he's in a grumpy mood.

•LEON POV•

I was ready to leave fifteen minutes earlier than I had told Francesca, so I decided to just look for her. I still felt bad that we couldn't really end our debate, earlier because of Violetta. I was actually kinda disappointed that Violetta had just turned up. I shake the thought, and walk into the main hallway where a few classrooms and lost of the lockers were.

I saw Francesca and was about to walk over to her, when something gentle pulled onto my hand. I internally groan, and turn around. Violetta stood there, with a lock of her hair pushed behind her ear, and her soft brown eyes looking at me kindly. Violetta was the most innocent of all the girls that I had dated. She was also the kindest, and the gentlest. I guess that's why I felt so,etching different for her.

"Hey what's up?" I ask her, still watching Francesca in the corner of my eye.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to maybe go home together or something, maybe take a walk," Violetta suggests and my mind immediately drifts to Francesca.

I turn to look at her for a moment and see Diego wrap an arm around her shoulders. My jaw hardens, and my gaze narrows. My fists clench and it takes me a while to even realize it. Why was he doing that to her? I mean they weren't dating?

You do that with her.

Yeah, but she's my...best friend

Then why are you jealous?

I angrily ask myself. Violetta puts a hand on my shoulder gently, noticing my sudden angry state. The usual chills that I got weren't there.  I cup her face in my hands and press my lips to hers quickly.

No fireworks.

No tingles.

No shivers running down my spine.

In fact, nothing.

"Violetta we need to talk," I blurt out when I pull away.

She nods with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I take her hand and take her into an empty classroom. When we get in I drop her hand and mine falls to my side, hitting my thigh. I take a deep breath as k try to figure out the right words to say it.

"Look, you're a great girl. You're the greatest girl, just um..." I look around, trying to avoid her gaze. "...not for me," I finally say.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" Violetta asks, her voice small and quiet.

I nod slowly and see a tear roll down her cheek. I gulp and murmur another apology, kiss her cheek and I walk out the room quickly, my back slumping against it as soon as I closed it. I hear screaming and my head jumps up instantly. I see Francesca being lifted up into the air and put onto Maxi and Federico's shoulders.

I felt my anger boiling again, as I clenched my firsts again. I don't know why this annoyed me so much, but it did. When I see her calm down and enjoy it, I decide that I've had enough. I storm towards her.

"Hey Cesca, c'mon, we're leaving," I say in a rushed tone.

"What's with the rushed tone?" She asks, not listening to me.

"Just get off their shoulders and come," I say annoyed, I look at the ground and wait for her to jump off.

She gets off, and wobbles a bit. I steady her by holding her by her shoulders. I take her wrist and drag her away from the group. I ignored the eruption of laughter, as I pulled her.

"Leon what happened?" Francesca asks, stopping the both of us.

I don't know!!

"Nothing," I lie and carry on walking.

Francesca pulls away from me, giving me a small glare. She walks in front of me, annoyed with me.

Ugh, what's happening?

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
This was written so horribly omg! Like what happened?! But anyway, it was long so I, not going rewrite it 😁 so it's a long chapter of rubbish 😔

Anyway what did you think? Some Diecesca friendship. Some Leon jealousy 😏 Leonetta broke up, finally. So yeah. Next one is a good one (:

I couldn't put it as one, because then you wouldn't really have anything to look forward to for chapter 8... So yeah stay tuned for that. Three more chapters 😶

Also, this was the last part of my birthday present to you! So I hope you enjoyed my birthday! Since I updated the after effect, this, and I published a new book -Hidden Feelings- 💙

~Lexy 😈

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...