Desire love (completed)

By Sapphire974

A girl who is so kind-hearted that she let her 'sister' to snatched everything away from her.. Even her BOYFR... More

Desire love
Desire love chap 2
Desire love chap 3
Desire love chap 4
Desire love chap 5
Desire love chap 6
Desire love chap 8
Desire love chap 9
Desire love chap 10
Desire love chap 11
Desire love last chap

Chap 7

11.6K 466 15
By Sapphire974

Desire Love Chapter 7

---- Monday ----

****************

Belle's P.O.V

****************

Huh? Who's arm is this? I looked up and saw Rex was sleeping. Beside me!! I nearly scream but I didn't want to wake him up. He was sleeping so peacefully. Now that I realized, he's actually so gorgeous. I mean not those normal gorgeous but REALLY gorgeous, extremely gorgeous. He has long eyelashes and beautiful eyes. I touched his lips, its soft. Oh my god! What did I've just done?! I shouldn't have. I quickly jumped out from the bed but Rex grabbed my hand.

"Belle.. Don't go.." He whispered. I turned my head and found out he was actually sleep-talking. I feel like laughing. Wait! Was that a tattoo on his chest? I tried to removed another button on his shirt to see it more clearly.

"Don't touch it." A maid came in and whispered at me. I stared at her with confusion." Don't touch his tattoo. "

"Huh? Why? "

"Because last time, master......."

"What? What happened to Rex?" I asked. She beckoned me to follow her after that.

"Master used to had a lover. That girl was really kind and master loved her very much.". Suddenly, I felt pains deep down in my heart. I didn't know why but I had a feeling that I'm jealous. Really jealous. " Master used to be the gang-leader of a really strong gang. Other gangsters don't dare to offend him. But master had many enemies around him. One day, the enemy kidnapped master's lover, she was killed. Master said ' I failed to safe to the one I truly love. I don't think I had the right to love any girl now. ' Master actually cried. He was so depressed and he didn't have the appetite to eat. Few weeks later, he came back with a tattoo on his chest. He said the tattoo represents the girl he truly love and will never forget the girl.".

"So that's Rex's past?"

"Ya."

"How do you know about it?"

"Master and I used to be good friends."

"Oh.. No wonder.. I'm Belle, by the way." I smiled.

"I'm Yareli." She returned the same smile.

"Hey, Yareli! I need your help here! " Another maid called out for her.

"Oh ok! Coming! " She shouted." Belle, please help yourself ok?" She smiled.

"Oh ok, no problem " I took a bite of the cookies. " Wow, delicious! " I whispered.

********************

Rex's P.O.V.

********************

"Mmm....." I yawned and opened my eyes. Belle wasn't beside me anymore.

"Belle? Belle!" I opened the door and she was right in front of me. I sighed with relief.

"Yes? " She stared at me.

"N.. Nothing.." I smiled.

"Hey! I really love the cookies! Its nice!" She smiled to me. She sounded like a child who loves cookies a lot. She peeped at her watch. " Oh shit! We're gonna be late for school! And I don't have any extra clothes!"

"Kacy! " He called out for another maid." Please bring Kalyn's clothes here."

"Master... But.."

"Just bring it.."

*****************

Belle's P.O.V.

*****************

I wondered who's Kalyn. Is she........ Rex's lover? I stared at him.

"What?"

"Rex... It is ok.. I don't feel ok now.. I'll go back first. Bye." I walked out the room and ran out the house.

"Hey, Belle! What happened?" Rex grabbed my hand.

"Its nothing. I just don't feel well now. " I shoved his hand away and took a cab. I don't know why, my tears stream down my face.

"Why am I crying? " I whispered and wiped my tears away.

__________________________________

I stepped into April's house and found out she was gone. I quickly change into a jeans and a Polo T-Shirt. Suddenly, Rex's letter fall of my bag.

'To, Belle.

Hey, Belle. Since the first day I saw you, I knew you're the one for me. I couldn't stop thinking of you the whole night. I wish you were in my arms. Its like I want to protect you so badly. The great love that I have for you grows everyday. Please, be my girl. Please trust me that I'll care for you, forever and ever.

From Rex'

"Rex, you love me because you wanted to protect me.. This wasn't love. I know the one you truly love is your previous lover. And I'll definitely support you. " I whispered. I places the letter on the table and took a cab to school.

___________________________________

Oh my god! Im so glad I wasn't late at all! I still have 15minutes! Phew!!

"Wow! Look at that!" I heard someone whispered behind me. I turned my head to see what's happening. Its Rex. He's driving a silver Lamborghini Gallardo. Oh no! He's walking to me. Shit shit shit! What should I do?! Run? Yes! Run! I quickly run away.

"Belle! Hey, Belle! Stop!" He chasing after me. Shit shit shit!!!

"Stop following me!!!!" I ran into my class and sat on my table. I used my book to cover my face so he won't see me.

Suddenly, someone snatched the book away and throw it on the floor.

"What do you think you're doing? Why are you running away from me when I'm trying to talk to you? " He talked while gasping for air. He looked really furious right now.

"I...." I floundered." Haha! I wasn't running away from you! I was late for my class. ". He looked at me and looked at the clock which was hanging at the back of the class.

"You have 15 more minutes and you thought you'll be late for your class? " He glared at me. I realized everyone ran outside because they were so scared of Rex.

"You know what? Actually...." I stood up. I was ready to run away. " You're right!" I quickly ran out the classroom and ran away again.

"Stop right there, Belle! " He was still chasing after me.

"Rex! Stop chasing after me!"

"Ok, I will but you stop running!" He yelled.

"No! "

"Stop! "

"No!! "

"MaryBelle! I said STOP! You better stop before I get really angry!" I immediately stopped. He walked towards me and look at me. I wasn't looking though. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Wait! Where are you bringing me to?" He brought me to the back door and pushed me towards the wall softly so that I won't get hurt.

"Answer me. WHY are you running away from me?" He put his hands beside my head, against the wall so that I got nowhere to run.

"I... " I choked. " I wasn't running away from you."

"Oh... Really? " He looked angrier than before.

"Ok ok.. I'll tell you, I'll tell you... " I looked at his beautiful eyes." I can't tell! I seriously can't tell! Don't force me to please? "

"I just wanna know why are you running away from me. " His furious look faded away and he looked depressed.

"Ok, I'll just tell you.. One of your maid told me about your past and the..." I pointed at his chest." The tattoo on your chest. " I looked away.

"Just that?" He asked.

"Ya. " I nodded.

"So, you're jealous huh?" He giggled.

"What? I'm not jealous!" I shoved his hand away and walked away.

"Hey, Belle. Wait." He pulled me to his arms and kissed me on my lips. I raised my eyebrows in surprised! I quickly pushed him away.

"What.... What are you doing?" I wiped my lips with my back hand. I couldn't believe I was actually blushing.

"Just admit you like me."

"I don't!" I yelled.

"Then, I'll make you. " He gave me an evil smile.

"You're mean!" I ran away after that.

__________________________________

"Hey, Belle! You're back! Are you fine now?"

"Yes, April. I miss you so much these 3 days!" I gave her a hug.

"I missed you too! Rex really took good care of you, huh?"

"Ya." I smiled.

"Ok, class. Please sit on your seats! I have an announcement. There's someone in our school who wants to transfer to our class. Rex, come in." Rex walked into our class and smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh! What is he doing here? How can he transfer classes so easily?" I whispered.

"Well, you don't know? He donated plenty of money to our school. Of course the school let him do whatever he wants." April answered

"Hi, I'm Rex." I could feel the excitement in our class because of the girls. Oh god!

"Rafe, can I sit beside Belle?" Rex glared.

"Oh... Oh ok! Sure! It's all yours." He sat beside me and gave me the same evil smile again.

"Oh god! My nightmare has just begin." I whispered.

To Be Continued ~

Please comment! I really wanna know what you guys think of my story! Pretty please! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.1K 47
" hey " I said while giving a light knock to the door " hi, what are u doing here? come in " he said trying to fix his tie, which he seemed to fail...
328K 10.9K 54
He was reported dead, his car was burnt to ashes on the very day his child was born. Two years later Clara discovers her husband was not dead but in...
73.1K 1.6K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...