Chap 7

Desire Love Chapter 7

---- Monday ----

****************

Belle's P.O.V

****************

Huh? Who's arm is this? I looked up and saw Rex was sleeping. Beside me!! I nearly scream but I didn't want to wake him up. He was sleeping so peacefully. Now that I realized, he's actually so gorgeous. I mean not those normal gorgeous but REALLY gorgeous, extremely gorgeous. He has long eyelashes and beautiful eyes. I touched his lips, its soft. Oh my god! What did I've just done?! I shouldn't have. I quickly jumped out from the bed but Rex grabbed my hand.

"Belle.. Don't go.." He whispered. I turned my head and found out he was actually sleep-talking. I feel like laughing. Wait! Was that a tattoo on his chest? I tried to removed another button on his shirt to see it more clearly.

"Don't touch it." A maid came in and whispered at me. I stared at her with confusion." Don't touch his tattoo. "

"Huh? Why? "

"Because last time, master......."

"What? What happened to Rex?" I asked. She beckoned me to follow her after that.

"Master used to had a lover. That girl was really kind and master loved her very much.". Suddenly, I felt pains deep down in my heart. I didn't know why but I had a feeling that I'm jealous. Really jealous. " Master used to be the gang-leader of a really strong gang. Other gangsters don't dare to offend him. But master had many enemies around him. One day, the enemy kidnapped master's lover, she was killed. Master said ' I failed to safe to the one I truly love. I don't think I had the right to love any girl now. ' Master actually cried. He was so depressed and he didn't have the appetite to eat. Few weeks later, he came back with a tattoo on his chest. He said the tattoo represents the girl he truly love and will never forget the girl.".

"So that's Rex's past?"

"Ya."

"How do you know about it?"

"Master and I used to be good friends."

"Oh.. No wonder.. I'm Belle, by the way." I smiled.

"I'm Yareli." She returned the same smile.

"Hey, Yareli! I need your help here! " Another maid called out for her.

"Oh ok! Coming! " She shouted." Belle, please help yourself ok?" She smiled.

"Oh ok, no problem " I took a bite of the cookies. " Wow, delicious! " I whispered.

********************

Rex's P.O.V.

********************

"Mmm....." I yawned and opened my eyes. Belle wasn't beside me anymore.

"Belle? Belle!" I opened the door and she was right in front of me. I sighed with relief.

"Yes? " She stared at me.

"N.. Nothing.." I smiled.

"Hey! I really love the cookies! Its nice!" She smiled to me. She sounded like a child who loves cookies a lot. She peeped at her watch. " Oh shit! We're gonna be late for school! And I don't have any extra clothes!"

"Kacy! " He called out for another maid." Please bring Kalyn's clothes here."

"Master... But.."

"Just bring it.."

*****************

Belle's P.O.V.

*****************