Desire love chap 6

Desire Love - Chapter 6

We went to the nearest part and sat on the bench together. I told him EVERYTHING. Everything about my private life and Heather and the reason I cried. As time goes on, I felt very tired and sleepy.

"Hey, Belle. You can sleep on my shoulder. " I stared at him. Actually, he's kind. Really kind.

"It is ok. I... " He pulled my head to his shoulder with his hand.

"Just sleep. Don't worry. ". I trusted him. I slept on his shoulder. Its warm. Its comfortable. I didn't want to wake up from his shoulder. Suddenly, I felt I wasn't touching the land anymore. Someone was piggyback-ing me. I didn't wanna care anymore. All i want was a deep sleep, really deep that I could sleep all my pain away.

****************

Rex's P.O.V.

****************

I carried her to April's house. I saw her tears were streaming down non-stop. I wish I could bring her to my room and sleep beside her. Watch her whole night and hug her. I wish I could wash away all her pain. Belle, my love for you is getting deeper and deeper now. It's hard for me to get out. I rang April's doorbell.

"Rex? What are you doing here? " Her raised her eyes in surprised." And what happened to Belle?!" She peeped behind my back.

"Something happened. I'll tell you later. Let's bring her to her room first.". April led me to her room.

"I'll take a cup of tea for you first ok? ". She closed the door behind her.

I laid Belle down on her bed and look at her.

"Belle, I'll definitely protect you" I kissed her forehead and walked out the room.

___________________________________

---- Thursday ----

******************

Belle's P.O.V.

******************

I opened my eyes and saw April was cleaning my face.

"April? "

"Oh, Belle.. You woke up!"

"What happened? "

"Didn't you remember? Rex piggyback-ed you here."

"Oh ya.. I remembered."

"Yesterday, after Rex left. You got a high fever. I was so shocked so I took care of you the whole night. " April smiled.

"April.. You didn't sleep?"

"Nope. "

"April.. " I gave her a tight hug. " I love you.."

"Rex told me everything. Is your dad ok now?"

"I don't know, either. " I said miserably.

"It is ok.. Rest for now ok? I'm going to school. Do you think you can stay at home alone?"

"Hey, April. Can i go to school with you? I want to ask Heather about dad and I have to give Rafe an answer. " I looked away.

"Rafe? What you gonna tell me? "

"Maybe you're right. I should try it with him."

"Belle....."

"Let's go, April. We gonna be late." I changed into my casual clothes, tied my hair in ponytail and walked out the room.

___________________________________

"Hey, Belle. I'll go find Pierre first. You can head to class ok? And are you sure you're fine? You looked pale."