Desire love chap 11

Desire Love Chapter 11

I walked to the table where the couple sat and I saw 2 familiar figures. It was....... Oh my gosh! It gave me the shock of my life!!!!! It was Rex and April!!! Oh god! There's so many coffee houses around this area, why must they come here?! I quickly ran back to the kitchen and chill myself down with a glass of cold water. Carrie suddenly ran to me and looked at me anxiously.

" Belle! What happened to you? You looked so pale! Are you ok? Do you want to go back?"

" Carrie, can you ask other people to serve the couple outside? I can't serve them. " I turned my head away.

" What happened? Why can't you serve them? "

" I..... " I looked into Carrie's eyes. " I had an awful past. " I turned away as my tears streamed down my face.

" Awful past? Is the couple over there involved? "

" They're not couple. The girl was my best friend and the guy was my lover, but I left them 6 months ago. "

" Is that why you lived alone by yourself now? Without your parents? " I said nothing, just nodded.

" Can tell me what happened 6 months ago? " She looked so worried. Well, she's already like my mother. She's 11 years older than me. I started to tell her EVERYTHING that happened 6 months ago.

" What?! Oh dear! Your step-sister was horrible! She really did that to you? " Carrie asked.

" Well..... " I nodded.

" Hey! I have a brilliant idea!! " She stood up and shouted.

" Huh? Brilliant idea? " I stared at her, wondering what was her 'brilliant idea'. Well, hope her 'brilliant idea' doesn't disappoint me.

" Why don't you change to casual clothes and sit behind of them? "

" For what? " I rolled my eyes.

" Well, hear out their conversation, of course my dear! " She said. " Just go, just go! Change to your casual clothes! " She asked me to meet her at table 10, which was right at the back of Rex and April. After changing, I walked to table 10 with my cap so that Rex and April couldn't see me. I past by them and sat opposite of Carrie. I was so nervous. She smiled and nodded to me. I gave her a tiny smile to show her I was KIND OF ok but nervous.

****************

Rex's P.O.V.

****************

6 months already passed, I still couldn't find Belle. Belle, how could you do that to me? We've just started our relationship and you just left me without even a goodbye. What's all this, Belle?

" I love her... " I suddenly blurted out.

" Rex.... "

" I love her so much... I just couldn't throw away the memories.. She can't throw me away, either! "

" Rex, Im her best friend.. I understand her very well.. She's not the kind of woman who throw away her true love and just hide in somewhere else. There must be something. Something must happened to her, that's why she left you.. "

****************

Belle's P.O.V.

****************

" I told Kalyn at first, I really just wanted to protect her, nothing special. But I realized I'm falling for her deeper and deeper. I just... Love the way she looks in my eyes, telling me to protect her. Every night, I hope she could come back to me. Every morning, I wish I could see her when I open my eyes.She just disappeared into thin air suddenly. The day Kalyn appeared was the day I last saw her. I love her so much, I feel so suffering now. I want to see her right now. I'm afraid that she'll never come back to me anymore. I'm afraid that I might forget how she looks like, how she smile and how she cried. Im afraid that the memories we once had, will fade away. I'm afraid to forget everything! I just.... Please... I hope she can listen to me, come back to me. " He hit his forehead with his palm. Oh my gosh! I misunderstood him. He really loves me. I wish I could run to him and hug him tightly, tell him 'I love him' and I'll never ever leave him anymore. But I can't, I will just hurt him even more. Tears streamed down my face and I could barely see what's in front of me. It just became blurred because of the tears.