Dancing Away with My Heart: (...

By AsToldByMegan

Emma and Artem are now 10 years older, 10 years wiser, have 10 years more experience as professional dancers... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

Author's note

380 3 0
By AsToldByMegan

I have decided not to end this series just yet and have begun a story based off of Vlad who is now 16 years old.. 3 chapters are now up and if you all read it and enjoy it I will continue it just like these first two. Please go check out the story so far and if you like it please vote and comment! Artem will be in the story but I have always been a bigger Maks fan.. As you can tell. If it's doing well, I promise to continue it and update on a very regular basis. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 6 20
The entire universe now knows that Ben does ballet and has largely accepted it. The extremely positive response at the end of his last charity show b...
35.6K 730 34
Janel and Val's hidden love story. Along with challenges and problems that might get in the way of their hidden love. STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING!! K...
337K 9.6K 49
For Rachel Beckett the Olympics was a huge defining moment in her life, something she had been working tirelessly towards since she was five years ol...
166K 2.4K 28
when these two dance partners fall for each other, emotions run wild. after all, they are eleven years apart. what will become of this "teacher/stud...