I Knew You Were Trouble {TMNT...

By xxbeckieex

People say anybody can love whoever they want to love. The heart wants what the heart wants, right? Well, wha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

2.9K 90 29
By xxbeckieex

Chapter 11

All Rights Reserved

*Raph's POV*

I wait patiently in the lair for April to come back from school. If she comes back, I can go to Raelin's apartment! I need to know how school went for her. I hope everything worked out in her favor because she absolutely 100% deserves it. She's been through too much for anything else to go wrong.

I begin to think that I'm actually falling for someone more like Donnie. But, you know, I don't care. Raelin's different. She's pretty and smart and also a good fighter. I could teach her some more moves, though, but she's good for a girl. 

She could train with us! If Master Splinter agrees, Raelin could train with all of us. She could fight all the bad guys with us! I want her there when we finally defeat the Shredder. 

"Guys! I'm back! And I have a visitor!" I hear April's voice coming from behind me. I turn around on the couch and see her and Raelin walking into the lair.

"Raelin!" I find myself shouting as I get up and run over to her. I grab her in my arms and I can feel her arms wrap around me as well.

"Hey, Raph!" she greets when we let go.

"How did today go? You seem happy, so that's a good sign," I ask frantically and she giggles.

"Today actually went well. I got Taliyah expelled," Raelin replies as she adds a snicker after that. "And I now realize who my real friends are."

"Who? Are they better than us?" Mikey asks suddenly appearing beside me. Donnie and Leo are next to him as well. 

"She's talking about us, genius," I sarcastically reply to him before anyone else could say anything. Gosh, Mikey can be an airhead sometimes. Most of the time, if not all the time. 

"Oh yeah," Mikey quietly has a breakthrough.

"Anyone, I'm extremely glad you had a good day," I add and hold her in my arms again.

"Awwwwwww! Raphie has a soft side," Mikey irks me like he always does. I gently let go from Raelin and turn towards Mikey with anger in my eyes with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"You little...." I begin and run after him. He realizes I'm going to most likely beat him up, which makes him run away from me. At least he has enough sense in his head to do that.

*Raelin's POV*

"All right, well, I gotta get home," I begin to explain. "My mom is making pizza tonight."

"She makes her own pizza?" Donnie asks and I nod.

"Yep. Usually she would just have me microwave something or fend for myself since she would work late, but during the week I was absent from school she promised me we would spend some more time together like when I was younger. So, she asked for a new shift at work and she's going to spend dinner with me now. Isn't it great?" I explain.

"Yeah, that's great! So, she never really knew anything about you?" Leo asks raising an eyebrow.

"Well, she didn't know the me in High school. She knew the me in Middle school, though. It's complicated, but moving here to New York messed everything and everyone up," I reply.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Raph asks suddenly appearing in front of me with Mikey a few feet behind him.

"I'm eating pizza with my mom. I don't want to miss it for anything," I respond knowing Raph would understand how important this is for me.

"Oh, yeah! Have fun!" he exclaims as he smiles. I'm so glad he's happy for me.

"Can we come?!" Mikey asks and Raph, Donnie, and Leo turn towards him with disapproving looks.

"You idiot, her mom would freak out!" Leo shouts.

"Oh yeah," Mikey has another breakthrough.

"Actually, you can come, if you want. I told my mom about you guys," I explain and Mikey's eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Yes!"

"April, you can come too. My mom would love to meet my best friend," I add as I turn towards April who was standing silently next to me.

"Ok! That would be fun," April agrees.

"Let's go!" Leo shouts, but then a giant mutated rat walks into the room.

"Leonardo. Who is this stranger you have brought to our lair?" the rat asks.

"Uh, Master Splinter, this is Raelin," Leo responds. "Raelin, this is Master Splinter, our sensei."

"Nice to meet you," I say, thinking it was necessary. 

"She's Raphie's girly-friend," Mikey states taunting Raph. Raph's cheeks become as red as a firetruck. 

"I'm gonna get you!" Raph shouts as Mikey starts running and Raph runs after him.

"Where were you guys heading?" Master Splinter, as they call him, asks.

"To Raelin's apartment to have some pizza with her mom," Donnie replies.

"Am I invited?" he asks and Donnie, Leo, and April look at him stunned. I just smile and nod.

"Of course you can! Although, I didn't tell my mom anything about a mutated rat. I only mentioned the turtles. But, she would love to have all of you guys over as guests! She's very accepting, don't worry!" I explain with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Raph! Mikey! We're leaving!" Leo shouts and suddenly, Raph and Mikey run out of the kitchen.

"We're here!" Mikey shouts and Raph looks at him annoyed.

I lead the way out of the sewer and down a couple blocks towards my apartment building. April and I enter the actual building while the turtles and Splinter head up the fire escape towards my room with Raph leading the way. April and I enter my apartment ready to go to my room and let our guests in.

"Raelin! How was school today?" my mom asks as she puts the pizza in the oven. She hasn't even looked at me once because she's so focused on cooking. She doesn't even realize I have a friend home and I'll have to explain to her about my other friends.

"Good, and do you think you have enough pizza for six more guests?" I ask and she turns towards me. It's only me and April, which obviously comfused her.

"Where are the other five?" she asks.

"I have to let them in my room. They're, uh, five turtles and a rat," I explain quickly and try to hurry along to my room, but my mom isn't that stupid.

"Excuse me? Do you mean the turtles you told me about? There's a rat as well?" my mom asks, obivously getting a headache. It was a lot to process at first.

"I'll explain later," I promise. "But, could you make like one more pizza?"

"Sure, honey," is all she says with a chuckle. She then puts her attention back to her cooking.

April and I head to my room and see Raph, Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and Splinter standing there patiently waiting. April sits down in my swivel chair as I open the window to let them in. All five guests head into my room one at a time going Raph, Leo, Donnie, Mikey, then Splinter. 

"Are you sure your mom is ok with this?" April asks still dubious about the fact that I invited the turtles and Splinter over for dinner.

"I'm sure. She's very understanding and accepting. Once she sees that you guys are good and fun and amazing, she'll accept you. Believe me," I explain and April nods.

"Well, are we gonna meet her or not?" Leo asks.

"Oh yeah!" I reply with a laugh. "Follow me." I exit my room with April, the turtles, and Splinter following closely behind me.

"Mom, meet my new friends," I state and she turns around. At first, she looks somewhat scared, but then she laughs.

"You weren't kidding," she mumbles and walks over to me. "Introduce me."

"Well, this is April," I say pointing to April. "This is Raphael," I point to Raph. "This is Leonardo," I point to Leo. "This is Donatello," I point to Donnie. "This is Michelangelo," I point to Mikey. "And this is Master Splinter," I point to Splinter. 

"Welcome," my mom greets them. She's actually taking this better than I thought she would. "Well, pizza is almost done, so you won't have to wait too much longer if you're hungry."

"Good," Mikey blurts out and everyone looks at him. "I mean, take your time, Miss Brown." He tries to add a convincing smile at the end.

This dinner might actually be a good time for my mom to really get to know these guys. I don't want her not liking them because of their appearence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 8 7
Our Teenage mutant ninja turtle brothers are childhood friends with a Flou Thomas. Also known as the 'sister-in-law' since she is dating Michelangelo...
5K 254 20
One day 4 girls are watching the 2012 show, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and are sucked into their TV! They have to find a way to get back home but...
3.2K 68 24
Key: Y/N = Your Name A/S/A = After School Activity PD = Purple Dragon(s) B/N = Bully's name E/C = Eye color This is my very first story I've ever pos...
1K 100 26
Warning: This story contains explicit scenes. Some themes can be triggering in this story. Including violence, sexual scenes, marijuana use and drink...