Lyon Brothers Preferences

By haruharux23

Include all three Lyon brothers. Prompts & Requests are always welcome. More

Your Role At Empire
The First Time He Sees You
You Meet For The First Time (Jamal)
You Meet For The First Time (Hakeem)
You Meet For The First Time (Andre)
Outfit You Wear When You First Meet (Hakeem)
Outfit You Wear When You First Meet (Andre)
Outfit You Wear When You First Meet (Jamal)
How He Hugs You
Where He Likes To Kiss You
How You Cuddle
First I Love You
Hakeem Imagine For Janae
Imagine for Toni
Hakeem Imagine
Hakeem Imagine For Ricquel
Imagine For Ricquel
Author's Note
Baby Names Preference
Wedding Preferences
Relationship With Cookie
When He's Jealous
What He Calls You
Requests
PLEASE READ
How He Is When He's Sick (Requested)
What Kind Of Dad He Is (Requested)
Your Relationship With Lucious (Requested)
You match for the first time (Requested)
How He Proposes To You
Send In Requests
How He Cheats On You (Requested)
You Get Into An Arguement & He Gets Agressive (Honorary Imagine + Requests)
You Get Into An Arguement & You Break Up (Honorary Imagine + Requests)
You Get Into An Arguement & He Wants Another Baby (Honorary Imagine + Requests
He Gets Jealous & Punishes You (Request)
What He Loves About You
Not An Update But...
HEY GUYS!

How He Is When You're Pregnant. (Requested)

4.5K 141 10
By haruharux23

Added their initial reactions as well.

Requested By: @hybridqueen123

Hakeem: At first when you told him he was really scared. He honestly didn't think that he was good enough to raise a baby to be a father, especially with the one he had. So of course he acted like a total ass and denied that he was the father and broke up with you. He become really self destructive (drinking, smoking, hookups, etc.) until Cookie showed up with the broom and gave him some words of wisdom. After that he tried to do everything he could to make it up to you and the baby. He bought any and everything (for both of you), was at your beck and call, and was there for everything from appointments to the baby shower.

Jamal: Jamal was shocked at first and was quiet for what seemed like hours. You being hormonal and preggers took it as him not being unhappy and you cried. He must have heard you or realized what was going on because he quickly came out and explained how happy he was. From that point on he was very supportive and being the adventurer that he was he made you too go to all these different baby classes and yoga and what not.

Andre: When Andre heard the news he was ecstatic. He quickly scheduled you an appointment with one of the top doctors he knew. That kind of became his self appointed job. He didn't want you lifting a finger unless it was to work out and even then he kept an eye on you to make sure you weren't over doing it. He was always reminding you to take your pills, what not to eat, how not to lay. He was very protective and caring yet borderline militant, which caused a many arguments between you two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.7K 37
Hakeem is angry and very determined to prove his father wrong that Lyon Dynasty will last. After his performance at Laviticus, he meets Malia. She is...
81.3K 2.9K 69
๐—˜๐— ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ | โ ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข โž ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž With Lucio...
1.8K 77 42
It's Game Time Bitches. You always did it for me but nothing good can come from loving you. Follow the tumultuous journey of Cookie, Lucious, and t...
5.6K 159 8
What would the Lyon family be like if they had a fourth child? A daughter? #1 Lyons 9/24/22 # 1 anikacalhoun 9/24/22 #1 tarajiphenson 10/16/22 #1 Ter...