The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
ending of the beginning
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
Black Demon & Black Wizard
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
The beach, part 2
the beach part 3
The beginning of hell.
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Saved By My past?!
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

headquarters

2.1K 50 15
By --ErzaScarlet--

so im gonna skip to near the tartaros arc. im just way to lazy to write all the arcs in between so yeah enjoy!

========================================

Y/n's POV

I've been here for a month already and not very much has happened. About a month ago, i woke up in a glass tube filled with a strange liquid and now im alot stronger. I was told that they had injected me with demon particles, the same thing that allows Mira to use Satan Soul. Minerva also arrived not to long ago and now she's also a demon like me now, but i have a curse power now. 

My new power lets me make anything i can think of into reality and with any effect i desire. Its a rare curse indeed. I mostly hang around Seilah because she likes to talk about stories she reads. I was hoping for someone to bust me out of this place but no one ever came. Tartaros also put an emblem on my stomach to show im a member now but i just covered my Sabertooth mark.

Our next mission starts in 2 days. Jackal left a while ago for the council and i pretend like i dont care for humanity but im  just waiting for the right time to take down these demons. Lamy is incredibly annoying always asking if i has a boyfriend, if he was hot and if there were any hot guys in my guild. Cananyone get anymore annoying? i dont think so. 

So today i left the guild hall to go check on Jackal a bit after he left. I arrived in the town where the council ERA is and i see Natsu fighting Jackal. Jackal loks pretty beat up and the town starts glowing. Ah shit! He's gonna blow up the damn place! He's worst than Natsu in destruction!

Natsu suddenly stops everything he's doing and sniffs the air.

Natsu: Guys, I can smell Y/N! Though its a bit stranger then her usual scent.

Oh crap! i gotta go as soon as i can! if they discover me now, im done for. Jackal better not say anything about me being a demon now.

Jackal: oh u know Y/N?

Natsu: what did u do to her?

i imagine a really big boat and make it crash onto them. I really hope that was enough of a hint of keeping quiet.

Jackal: we kidnap-

Another boat crashes onto him. Jesus, take a damn hint! Everytime he gets closer to telling them, i imagine something bigger and heavier but its no use.

Jackal: she's been demonized.

Natsu: u what!!!!

I jump down from the building and head towards them. Natsu turns around and stares at me in shock. Wendy and Lucy have the same expression.

Y/N: this is probably not what u expected. im not surprised at all actually.

Wendy: Y/N, what happened to u?

Y/N: When i was at that library, Seilah and Kyoka found me and brought me to Tartaros by knocking me out. I then woke up as a demonand i was alot stronger. So not much happened since then.

Natsu: Sabertooth is looking for u!

Y/N: looked. Never found me though. Maybe i'll go back after our operation is finished.

I turn around and leave Jackal therwe to deal with Natsu and the others. So Sabertooth has been looking for me... Im glad i wasnt forgotten. But have they been searching for Minerva as well? We'll see that after.

I head back to Tartaros to see Silver and Kyoka in the main hall back at the guild. 

Silver: do u know where the other demon gates are?

Kyoka: Jackal is out on a mission in-

Y/N: that mission has failed.

Silver: ahhh, miss Y/N has come back. 

Kyoka: what do u mean that mission has failed?

Y/N: Jackal has been eliminated by Fairy Tail. Can't say im surprised though. Whathappened to the other Council members?

Kyoka: most have been eliminated already.We only have but one seal left on Face. And that is Jellal.

Y/N: he is extremely difficult to beat. He is a past wizard saint after all. 

i wish i didnt have to talk like this. I sound so evil....

Y/N: though we wont have any problems dealing with him.

Kyoka: she's right. He is nothing but another small step closer to Zeref.

i have got to find a way to stop them as soon as i can. If Jellal dies, then Erza's gonna go mad....*JERZA!!*. I have to think this through carefully. These are demons created by Zeref himself. If im not careful, i could lose everything.

Y/N: well im tired. Im going to bed. 

Kyoka: is something wrong? u never retire at 5 pm. its usually at around 1 in the morning..

Y/N: well im just tired today and i dont know why.

Kyoka: Get Lamy to check u out.

Y/N: Id rather not.....She annoys me enough, i dont need her poking around my body.*shiver*

Silver: She's right. I wouldnt get Lamy to do that. Id just ask her. And specify no poking around.

Y/N: yeah. Whatever.

I head down to the basement where Lamy because i acually was pretty tired and im never tired. I see her tampering with someone in a jar. I take a closer look and i recognize the face.

Lamy: Im gona turn that little cute face into the ugliest little thing ever heheheheheh.

Y/N: when did she get here?

Lamy: we captured her and a red haired one. hehehehehehehehe

Y/N: And what are u doing exactly?

Lamy: im placing demon particules into her body.heheheheheheheheh

Y/N: please stop with the weird chuckle thing. If u want hot guys then u should stop laughing like that.

Lamy: fine.

Y/N: are u busy right now?

Lamy: not really. Why do u ask?

Y/N: I'm not feeling right and this is the first time.

Lamy: thats compeltely normal!hehehehehe.

Y/N: i said stop! and what do u mean by that?

Lamy: theres a special link that binds u to the demons here. One goes down, so does ur force.heheheheheheheh

Y/N: u mean like a body link? and when one demon gate goes down, my life force gets smaller?

Lamy: exactly. heheheheheheheh.

I turn around and leave. She's gonna turn into a pancake after Mira wakes up from that...she already has demon particules and thats just gonna revive her. And how the hell did they capture Erza!?!?!?!Probably drugged or something.

*Rogue's POV*

We've searched for so long and no one knows where Y/N is. Sting and Yukino have comforted me alot but some of their ''words of wisdom'' aren't helping. When i heard about Tartaros's movement against the Magic council, it raised a bit of hope but it was almost nothing. 

Sting suddenly gets a lacrima call from Fairy tail's guild master and he answers it. I run towards him and stand infron tof the lacrima. Its a multiple call so theres more then one line fo contact. I see Natsu's team in a town and i see Master Makarov. Natsu takes the first word.

Natsu: u wont believe what happened. I defeated a demon and made one leave us alone!!!!!

Makarov: what were their names?

Natsu: jackal and the other slips my mind.

Lucy: and thats why i contacted Sabertooth too. The other was Y/N.

Sting: did u just say Y/N? A demon of Tartaros? Are u sure it was our Y/N?

Lucy: yes to all those questions!!!!

Rogue: they found my Y/N!!!!!

Lucy: Just saw. We dont know where their HQ is though.

Rogue: :'-(

Stng pats me on the back to comfort me but its not enough. I need my Y/N here. and i need her now to be back home safely. Its really lonely.

Sting: we'll get her back soon. Don't worry.

Rogue: they better.

Master: Natsu, Lucy, wendy, make ur way back to the guild as soon as possible. It looks like a wreck there.

Lucy: haii.

And the call ends with Natsu's group. Makarov asks Sting to leave so he can chat with me alone and he obeys.

Rogue: whats up master?

Master: was Y/N acting weird after leaving our guild hall before she went missing?

Rogue: yeah actually...her eyes changed color and she looked pretty pissed off.

Master: Well she didnt leave my office pissed though.

Rogue: what happened. Why was she in ur office in the first place?

Master: she said it was classified but ill tell u anyways. she wanted information on the 10 wizard saints.

Rogue: why did she want that?

Master: thats what i asked her. Then i told her if she was going to betray Fiore that she would have hell to pay.

Rogue: and thats why she was pissed. Saying that pissed her off.  She wouldnt do that.

Master: whoops.

Rogue: i gotta go.

I hang up on him and leave the guild hall. I sniff around even for the slightest smell of her and i find one tiny piece that smells like her. I follow the trace for about 2 hours by running but i stop dead in my tracks when i see a crater.

Rogue: where the fuck am I anyways....

I look around and all i see is nothing. Nothing at all. Its as if she went into the ground or flew off somewhere but she has neither of those abilities. 

I smell the ground and her scent is a bit stronger there. 

Rogue: she dug underground but how far...

I return to Sabertooth with nothing but a little hope of seeing her again. I have but one thought that sticks in my mind.....Why would u do this....

================================================

Im sorry it wasnt very good. I have to many ideas so im so sorry its not very good. Well i'll keep working on the next chapter now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 6.1K 47
Highest rankings; #1 in FairyTail, #1 in Stinglu, #2 in Sticy and #4 in Sabertooth. Lisanna Strauss has finally returned to Fairy Tail from Edolas...
161K 4.7K 54
『WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS』 You're still new to Sabertooth, while Rogue's only known the said guild for most, if not the entirety of his life. You w...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
161K 4.1K 49
Y/n has lived her life in the shadows. Literally. Being a member of Sabertooth since she was little, her life had always been in the shadows. Jiemma...