Finding You: Book II (Jack Fr...

By HanaFair

Darkness. That's all I saw now a days. My light was gone, and I still haven't found her. Juri, where are you... More

Chapter 1: Broken
Chapter 2: Will Of The Heart
Chapter 3: Did You Ring?
Chapter 4: This Time
Chapter 5: Careful
Chapter 6: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Chapter 7: Faces In Disguise
Chapter 8: A Little Fall Of Rain
Chapter 9: Break Away
Chapter 10: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 11: Not Ready To Make Nice
Chapter 12: Let the Flames Begin
Chapter 13: You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me
Chapter 14: Broken Strings
Chapter 15: Til I Hear You Sing
Chapter 16: Stand In The Rain
Chapter 17: On My Own
Chapter 18: All I Ask Of You
Chapter 19: Here's To The Past
Chapter 20: Intruder Alert!
Chapter 21: Kiss The Ring
Chapter 22: Bound To You
Chapter 23: Not To Me
Chapter 24: Wonder Wall
Chapter 25: When You Were Mine
Chapter 26: One Day More
Chapter 27: This War Is Ours Part I
Chapter 28: This War Is Ours Part II
Chapter 29: Before The Sun Goes Down
Chapter 30: Chosen
Chapter 31: If Nothing Happened
Chapter 32: Bachelorette Party (Female Version)
Chapter 33: Caught Like A Fly
Chapter 35: Love Never Dies
Author's Note-

Chapter 34: Sanctuary

1.9K 74 28
By HanaFair

Her hand hovered over her mouth as her crystal jade eyes shook with nervousness, looking down through the large window. Below showed everyone sitting in their chairs, the land decorated in flowers and the color white and blue. Juri let out a shaky breath, shutting her eyes. Her long lashes coated with mascara, patting the top of rose cheeks.

"What's wrong, Juri?" Leukosia asked, slipping on her earrings. Juri turned to her, slapping her hands down on her thighs.

"I-I...I'm really scared, Leukosia." answered Juri, her voice weakening. "I don't think I can do this..."

Leukosia widened her eyes, "I thought you loved Jack?!"

"I do!" Juri shouted, "Today is suppose to be, the happiest day of our lives. But I'm scared that today will be ruined, by something I could do! What if I mess up on my 'I do'?! What if I trip? What if-"

"Juri, calm down!" Leukosia says, standing up and put her hands on Juri's shoulders. "Listen to me, take a deep breath."

Juri shut her eyes, and obeyed.

"Okay, now answer me truthfully: you love Jack, right?"

"More than anybody and anything in the World." Juri said.

Leukosia smiles, "Then you'll be fine out there. The wedding looks gorgeous, Cupid has the rings out there, and everyone is here. Jack loves you, you love him, this wedding will be perfect. Now come on, let's get you into your dress. Wouldn't want to leave him there longer, now would we?"

Juri chuckled, and had Leukosia grab the dress. Someone knocked on the door, and walks in. It had been Parthenope, Miaka, Melpone, and Tooth.

"We're almost on soon, and you STILL haven't put on the dress?!" Parthenope yells.

Juri put up her hands, "Sorry! Sorry! I'ma put it on right now!"

She removes the white robe, slips the corset over her head and onto her upper body.

"Can someone tie it for me please?"

Parthenope walks over and grabs the strands, then tightens the corset by pulling up the ties, causing Juri to squeal.

"Gods, this will be the LAST and only time I will ever wear a corset ever!" Juri says as Parthenope tightens the rest.

"Try not to make the knot to complex: or otherwise Jack will have a difficult time removing it later!"

The girls giggled madly as Juri's face reddened.

Melpone spotted this, "Oh I'm sorry my Lady, but it is only natural that this happen in a honeymoon."

The corset tightened and she felt the ties finally being tied, Juri raised her hands, "Just...just drop it and let's get going."

****

Juri let out a sigh, as she tightened her grip on her bouquet of blue roses. She looked down and looked at her dress making sure it was fine. (Picture>>>)

"We're on girls, let's go!" Tooth said, leading Melpone and Miaka out the doors.

Parthenope and Leukosia slipped their arms around Juri's, she sighed again.

"You ready?" They both asked.

Juri nodded, "Yeah."

The doors opened and the light of the land blinded Juri for a second, but she regained her sight to see how truly perfect everything looked.

(PLAY VIDEO>>>)

~*~

Everyone stood in respect as they awwed in the presence of their Queens.

Jack couldn't believe what stood at the doors for him. The angel, his Snow Angel. How perfect it was, the music playing behind, her movement, just her. Her dark red hair adorned with a white veil and her dress, pure snow white with blue flower designs at the bottom of the skirt. Her hands clasped the roses, and her arms were held by her aunts.

His eyes met with Juri's. Blue with green, their gaze shined. Jack sighed happily, Juri smiled back. She was glad he met with his word on him wearing the suit. He was, a white tuxedo with a dark blue tie. First and last time he'll ever wear one.

He looked over at Cupid, he gave Jack a smile of success. Bunny gave him a nod and Sandy smiled widely. Jack looked back to his fiancee, and she closer to him. When she stepped up to him, they waited for the Queens to let go.

Leukosia patted her arm softly before letting go. Parthenope sighed and looked down at Juri, and she saw a flash of blonde deceased sister smiling back at her.

She looked at Jack saying, "Take care of her." Then her arm fell from the grasp of her niece as they stepped away from each other.

Jack and Juri smiled at each other and stepped closer to North and his stand. North smiled down at the couple, after he watched then grow their love for each other, he was finally wedding them together.

He raised his hands down, to signal everyone to sit. The music stopped as everyone turned their attention to them. They sat down and he looked down to Jack and Juri.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two together, in holy matrimony..."

They both didn't stop staring at each other. They couldnt. They blocked out everything, and only spoke when needed. Other than that, they just only looked at each other. After the long speech North recited, it finally came down to the relevant piece.

"Cupid, would you place the rings in my hand?" asked North, holding out his large hand. Cupid nodded, stepping away from Parthenope and handing the silver bands to him.

North held them up, high in sky and let them go as they began to float. The clouds in the sky departed to find behind them the silhoutte of Hera, the wife of Zeus and Goddess of Marriage.

"May these rings be blessed by me as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go -may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which everyone yearns for. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May these rings on their fingers symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts."

The rings fell onto the hands of Jack and Juri. Jack slipped Juri's ring on her, as she put his onto his wed finger.

Hera giggled slightly, "May your love live on..."

With that she disappeared. North smiled, "Now, the good part."

"Do you, Juriko Seirina Winters, take, Jackson Overland Frost, to be your lawfully wedded husband? For better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor, till death do you part?"

She smiled at Jack warmly, grasping his hand.

"I do, I absolutely do." Juri told him, meaning it. She'd say yes to him a thousand times over. Jack meant the absolute world to her, whether he really knew it or not.

"And do you, Jackson Overland Frost, take Juriko Seirina Winters, to be your lawfully wedded wife? For better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor, till death do you part?"

"No." Jack said.

Juri gasped, going wide eyed as ever one else did. Parthenope drawed out her sword with a deathly glare, only to be stopped by Cupid and Leukosia. Jack saw what he said had done, and quickly regained himself.

"Everyone calm down, that's not what I ment."

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Juri, I never want to part from you ever. Even after death, I still want- need to be with you. And I will only go by this vow to always love and be with you, while I'm living and dead, always love you Juri,"

Small tears jerked at the edge of her eyes as she hugged him, "I'm taking what he said."

Everyone chuckled as North smiled.

"Then by the power vested in me, and by the Gods, Goddesses, Hera and Gaia: I pronounce you two, as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

They didn't hesitate a second more, Jack kissing Juri sweetly. She stood up on her toes as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He put his hands on his waist, kissing her more passionately. Everyone stood up from their chairs, clapping and cheering.

A champaigne bottle cap bursted open behind them, as Cupid's voice yelled through the cheers, "Jackuri forever!!!"

Juri giggled in the kiss as she rested back her feet, pulling away from Jack.

"Forever, Juri. We'll be like this forever, right?" Jack asked.

She nodded, "Yes, of course!"

"Mrs. Frost..." He said, savoring it, then kissed her head, "Mrs. Frost, I love you, so much."

Before she could say it back, Jack kissed her again, he hungered for more of her sweet kisses. Because...he loved her so much. He meant it all, as she did to him. Juri is perfect...perfect for Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.5K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
23.7K 669 19
I've been around for a long time. A very long time. And I woke up to see the moon, void of any sort of memory or knowledge of who I was whatsoever. T...
1.8K 111 21
"You must discover life on your own. What you'll experience can't be taught with words, it can only be lived." My mentors' words rang softly in my ea...
338K 10.5K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...