Happy as Heck,

By idk-nutella

HI. THANKS FOR READING. This is a really cool Fanfiction so don't kill me ;-; /.\ Basically Christian Novelli... More

Happy as Heck,
Hello,
What's this?
A thousand views,
Dreamer/Stalker,
We're not going to VidCon, Shelby,
I don't wanna do this,
She's not here,
Sorry,
TROLL,
More boring life,
Going home,
A familiar face,
Playlist Live,
The end of vacation,
Everything okay?
Overly excited,
Face to....screen,
Two Weeks,
Playlist Live,
Dvd player,
The dream, again,
Reality,

You did what?

43 0 0
By idk-nutella

A/N I really hate my internet right now, I started updating quite a few hours ago and almost finished the chapter, then it erased. And I couldn't find a specific episode of Tobuscus. And I was having trouble searching for ACTUAL colleges I might want to go to, and then it froze. And if you're confused on the whole actual college thing, I'll kind of explain in the chapter, but.. Well, unless I forget what I wrote. In the previous draft of the chapter I had Shelby "explain" how we were going to college when the next semester started, blah, but I don't really plan on going to school with her. She might not know that, though. Shelby if you're reading this I'm sorry you'll be a loner in school /.\

My alarm noisily goes off and I blindly slam my hand on the top, not knowing what button I pushed. I hope to God it was the snooze button because I just want to lay here and wake up a bit. In about five minutes my prayers are answered and the little gadget sounds again. This time I pay attention that I press the off button. I slowly push my legs over the side of the bed and get up, feeling as if I've slept most of my life. Of course, I have to make things harder on myself and walk over to the wall dividing mine and Faith's rooms.

"Get up, ya whore!" I yell, banging on the wall.

"I've been up for half an hour, peasant." she replies. I laugh a bit and saunter out of the room and into the kitchen. The most logical thing to a very sleepy Shelby is to open the freezer, so I do. And basically I just lean against the door, which was probably the worst idea I've ever had.

"Shit!" I shriek as the coldness of the freezer seeps throughout my body. I slam the freezer shut and chills run throughout my body.

"What did you do this time?" Faith says, walking through the doorway.

"I.." I mutter.

"You put your face in the freezer again, didn't you?"

"Come on, that was three years ago." I groan and Faith laughs. "Yes..."

"I knew it!"

Yes, after a very strange all-nighter (not that kind, you perverts.), filled with paint twister, a shaving cream fight, ice cubes being thrown everywhere after I dared Faith to put them down her shirt (she declined as she knew it was horrid.), and cake, I was incredibly tired around seven, so I stuck my head in the freezer without exactly knowing what I was doing.

My parents left us with my older brother, who was old and probably responsible enough to watch two sixteen-year-old girls.

"Go away." I mumble.

"Fine, have fun defrosting your face." I flail my arm to shoo her away and she complies, humming on the way out. I swear, that girl is obsessed with any form of singing. I know she wishes she knew how to scream. She whispers, so I guess that's her substitute. "YOU SAID YOU ENDED UP IN PALM SPRINGS DANCING ON TABLES." she yells, probably to bother me.

"HUSH, CHILD." I yell, not being able to deny her the attention she's asking for. Friends retaliate everything. I laugh at her awkwardness and continue with what I was doing - breakfast. I got a sudden urge to make a full breakfast, so I began to put bread in the toaster.

So what? I'm still a rock star.

I start humming as I push down the toaster thingy. 'What else, Shelby?' I think to myself and close my eyes, inhaling deeply. 'Think.' Exhale. 'Bacon. Pancakes...muffins. Okay, not muffins. I dunno how to make those.'

I walk to the cabinet and pull out the pancake mix and set it on the counter, walking over to the fridge where we, of course, keep the bacon. We're smart enough to keep meat in the fridge.

Food, prepare to be cooked.

Before long, it's all cooked and I set the table (coffee table, that is ;-;) and then there's a familiar dorky face popping out of her door.

"What's that?" she asks.

"Breakfast."

"What?"

"I made breakfast!" I say enthusiastically.

"Wh- You did what?" she asks, confused. I'm the lazy type, so.

"Actual Shelby actually made actual breakfast which is actually productive." I nod.

"I'm not a bum all the time." I complain. She doesn't respond; she's already too interested in the food.

After eating the majority of the food, we're both stuffed.

"I'll never eat again," Faith says ironically while stuffing her face with another piece of bacon.

"Please." I say, getting up. "Since I did the work, you can clean up. Plus, you're ready." I call over my shoulder.

"C'mon, I still have to brush my teeth." she whines.

"I have to completely get ready." I reply. She sighs in defeat and I smile triumphantly, walking to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and focus on what I'm going to do with my hair and face. I don't usually do much, so I wash my face and decide there's not much to be done, or basically not much that I want to do. So I put my hair in a rope braid and consider it ready.

Then, I'm off to put on the most ratchet work clothes ever. They're so ridiculous and I hate wearing them. I'd like a job where I could wear whatever. I'd be wearing more band tees. At least they're not school clothes, which I never have to deal with again.

Unless I go to some weird college, which I won't. Faith and I both plan on going to McNeese State University next semester. We needed some time to get settled in the apartment. She wants to be a neonatologist, though, so she's been filling out applications to schools that would actually accept at this time. Thankfully, she got accepted really close by, where I've also been accepted.

We're quite familiar with the place, actually. We went to a gifted program there while we were in middle school. Seven weeks with other gifties at a college campus. It was incredibly fun.

Well, time for work. I grab my camera and turn it on.

"Hey, Dreamers. Time for me to go to work, but I'm going to make a video anyway." I walk into the living room and turn the camera to Faith. "Say hi peasant."

"Aye. Go to work." She says, standing at the door with her purse slung over her shoulder. I've got my bag/backpack/purse/thing on my shoulders as well and follow her out the door.

"I am." I reply. "Oh look, a puppy." I coo as I see a little puppy crawl on the porch. I retreat back inside to get some food. I grab the remainder of the bacon and go back outside. "Is this safe?" I ask the camera. I shrug and get into my car.

After I'm buckled up and the key's in the ignition, I mount the camera on the dashboard. Faith and I both have things to do that in our cars in case we want to vlog on the road at least semi-safely. I turn the camera back on and start driving.

"Currently driving...down the road.." I say. "Traffic light."

Longest. Traffic. Light. Ever. I'm actually behind Faith. We work on the same road, but I'm a little further down than she is.

"Look who's in front of us!" I turn the camera around to show her car. "That's Faith's car."

And that's basically all the fun I have today. My work is incredibly boring. I only get to stand at the cash register all shift long and it's b o r i n g .

I guess I can't complain, though. Faith's mom used to have to sit in a room all day doing nothing but answering the incredibly rare phone call and play old computer games. Sometimes maybe eat some soup. And this pays good enough for me to pay my share of the apartment.

After work, I'm incredibly happy because Faith and I have the same work hours, so I can call her to come eat lunch with me.

"Merp." is her only response before she hangs up. I sigh, wondering what the hell she means. That question is answered in about five minutes when she shows up. "Do you enjoy eating at work?"

"No, not really. I just like the game room." I say, feeling childish. Yolo.

"Me too," she says before taking a bite of pizza. We eat and talk about how weird the pizza tastes today.

"Game time, bitch!" I say, somewhat softly because I don't want to get us kicked out of Gatti's. We grin as we head down the hall to the game room. Also time to vlog some more. Faith takes her camera from her bag and starts filming.

"Here we are in the game room of Shelby's work."

"Aye, Mel. What's up?" I greet my friend behind the toy cases. She smiles warmly.

"Nothing much, kind of wish I could be in your position." I nod understandingly. This shit's fun. Plus, her shift just started.

"Toooooooooookens." I say devilishly as I bend down and insert a ten dollar bill into the machine. We'll be here a while.

"God, Shelby. Don't you remember I put a twenty in there and we ended up waiting on me? I think I still have some of those tokens. I might have given them to Gracie, though."  she says.

"Yeah, but this is only ten. Wait, Gracie is..." I trail off, trying to remember.

"My niece, you dipshit. You remember, the one I wouldn't shut up about when my sister was pregnant for her? She's five now."

"Oh." I proceed in grabbing my tokens and inserting two into the claw thingy.

"You'd better win me something, wifey," she jokes.

"Of course, wifey." I respond. It takes a couple of tries, but I win a pink dolphin in the end.

"You won this for Kennedy in seventh grade. Oh. My. God." Her face is priceless.

"Yes. That, ladies and gentlemen, is perfabulousness. I'M MAGIC."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 852 21
"How could you?!" I said crying,"I though you loved me." He laughs making me cry more. He stands up and slaps me across the face. His eyes burning h...
7.8K 555 46
SYNOPSIS Beomgyu, a closeted gay and secretly a Wattpad fan fiction writer is in need of inspiration for his next story. However due to lack of love...
15 0 7
A whole story with an undefined number of chapters written by a small Quillgazer living off the small crumbs they could find of Psychic Writer. I bas...
7.2K 111 15
{Warning! This book has major plot holes and I'm ashamed, you've been warned.} Yuuri has walked on 'thin ice' his whole life. Always moments away fro...