She's not here,

As I look around VidCon, I can't seem to find the person I'm looking for.

Faith.

But I do find Connor. I smile and walk over to him.

"Connor!"

"Hey, Christian!" he seems as excited as I do. I decide to go ahead and tell him about Faith and Shelby.

"Have you seen those new girls on Youtube?" I ask awkwardly. "I think their channel is dreamyourlifefilms.." Think. That's funny. I've memorized their channel. The picture, all their videos, everything.

"Not sure, man. I'll have to check them out." Upon looking through the countless people, I see a few familiar faces. Damon's probably the first. I decide talking to him might be nice.

After a whole day of that, I go back to the hotel and fall face first onto the bed and groan. My fingers search blindly for the phone. I awkwardly call for room service and instantly regret everything I just said. The bright side is I get food. The bad thing is human interaction.

I nearly fall asleep and hear a knock at the door. The man walks in and serves me and then leaves. I eat in solitude and go straight to the almost empty drawer. I pull it out and shuffle through my things, heading to the shower. Promptly after that I go to bed. I toss and turn in the unfamiliar bed. When sleep creeps up on me, I instantly find myself in a dream.

Faith is in front of me in VidCon. She seems to be blushing. I push her hair out of her face, revealing her beautiful eyes. I loop her pinky with mine and whisper something:

"Faith, you're blushing..."

I quickly jolt up.

"Wh-a?" I find myself in a still empty hotel room, with food platters that still have dessert on them littering the table. I settle back in the tangled sheets and go back to sleep.

Dreams begin to cloud my mind.

"Christian, what are you doing?"

"Oh, gosh, sorry.." I back away. She smiles a gorgeous smile.

"No, don't." My eyes dilate as I step closer. She hesitantly puts her hand in mine. I make sure to squeeze it to assure her. Leaning closer now, she closes her eyes and begins to close the distance. When I can almost feel her lips on mine, another dream enters my brain. This time it's just a fox standing on its two front feet near a cliff. An eagle flies down and tears its head off. Finally I find myself in my room. I hear footsteps and immediately become terrified. I look to the door to see Shelby. She's holding a shirt. I hold out my finger to the shirt. She unfolds it, and I see it's a shirt that says Florida. I know there are tiny letters above it but that's all I really see. I know whose shirt it is, because Faith wore it in their first video.

"Why is it ripped?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Her life was a dream, her dream was a nightmare, and all nightmares come to an end. You're next, Christian."

When my eyes slowly open, a little terrified that I might relive my dream, but I only saw the light spilling through the half-opened curtains. When I decide to get up, reality hits me in the face telling me that there's more VidCon today.