MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

By Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 12

7.7K 328 16
By Dreamer_heaven

Next day I went to office early than regular time, I started working for tender's designs. I made many designs . we jst have 2 days. I have to work harder. Payal was constantly helping me with designs. I didn't saw arnav after that night. Today I was too busy in my own work.

Its already lunch time, I decided to skip lunch but I remembered arnv's threat about starving my self. So I decided to order something in office only so I can work too.

"Payal , pls order a sandwich from the canteen for me,and some orange juice."

" Ohk sure khushi" with that she left. I was still drawing some designs when I heard a knock on door.

"Come in" I said without even looking at door,

"Payal put sandwich here and u can go for ur lunch."

"Then with whom you will have ur lunch?" A different voice echoed in my cabin. Its not payal. I can recognize this voice anywhere. Its arnav. I looked up slowly and saw him standing near the table. God , how can I be so absent minded...

I immediately stood up

" sir..." But he didn't let me complete.

"Sit" he said.

" I was jst here to look at the designs. But I m glad u r following my orders and not skipping ur meals" he said, I jst smiled.

After that payal entered the room, after knocking.

" khushi ur lunch is here, pls let me know when u want to eat, I ll accompany you"

" that is not needed payal, I think u can have ur lunch with ur friends, I will accompany khushi, by the way I think today I m also alone in lunch bcz akash wants to have lunch with some of his friends, I will eat with khushi. So u can leave" he said. Did he know about payal and akash? I don't know actually, I should not interfere either. I don't know how he will react to this.

Payal left with that , I can tell she is going to meet akash bcz she was blushing. Good , at least some one can have lunch in peace.

Arnav set at the coffee table at my room and I also followed. Set there.

" where is ur lunch sir? "

" I guess I forgot to order. But we can share Ur's if u don't mind?"

" of course sir, we can share ....."

" but I have only ordered a single sandwich and orange juice, I don't think we both can survive on that."

" what??? Only a sandwich, that's what all u r going to eat? This is unacceptable khushi. What is ur problem with food. U came early today. Did u have ur breakfast? "
He asked angrily.

" no" I said softly

He briefly closed his eyes. I know he is controlling his anger.

" I knew it, u worked whole morning and I knw u will work for whole day, and u r eating jst one fucking sandwich. " with that he took out his phone and dialed something.

" I need two full lunch meals in my office, send them to my peon and tell him to send it to designer head's office"

" I have ordered lunch for us"

He said. I was scared , even not looking at him

" hey don't get scared. I jst...I don't like when u starve ur self. Pls don't do that"

" but why sir? " I asked before I even realized.

He looked at me with blank eyes but still I can see pain in them

" I don't know" with that the door opened and peon entered with lunch.

We both eat lunch in silence after that I decided to get back to work but some of my sheets were missing, I have to call payal. I was trying her phone but she is not picking it up. Arnav was looking at me...

" what happened? "
He asked.

" nothing , I was trying to call payal, I want to show u my designs but some of them are missing. Payal must have put them carefully somewhere. "

" wait let me do that" he said but I was scared for payal, what if he scolds her, no no he won't, lunch hour is still not over.

" yep , jst send her, MS.Gupta need her, after that I will send her back."

He put the phone in his pocket.

" you called her?"

" no I called my brother, she is with him"

" you knew?... I mean about them?"

" yeah"

" and you don't have any problem with that"

" why would I have any problem with it, its their life, I don't interfere in it" ohh that was a surprise

" I m actually happy for them , akash sir is very nice and payal... she is really a nice girl, they are perfect."

With that I looked at him , he was smiling a little. I think he is also happy with them.

After that she entered office, and then she gave me everything and left again .

Me and arnav were sitting across table. All the designs were spread there All over my table. He was looking at each and every design in detail. He was so engrossed in designs. I was feeling like a school girl who is waiting for her teacher to give her results. Huhh say something raizada...pls say it

" Ms.Gupta, they are actually great, I m impressed. But u r going to compete with top most fashion designers and I knw u r expert with traditional designing, but in this u have to do western designs. Here...."

With that he show me my one design... Which was a gown in black with silver embroidery.

"This is perfect but, design some elegant shoes with it and diamond jewellery."

He was right, It was my fav too.

" ok sir, I ll do that"

" some more , khushi jst some more improvement in this designs ...and the tender is going to be ours"

I jst blushed , he took my name that too with appreciation. Wow. I Jst felt something in my chest. His voice ....my name sounds so nice from his lips.
He looked at me and smirked. Shit he knows that I was blushing.

" khushi? What are u thinking? "

He does this on purpose. Huhh

" nothing sir, I was jst thinking , how to make this more perfact"

" really? khushi?

Again, pls jst stop saying my name.

" yes sir"

" Ohk I think we should leave , I think we discussed it very much. Its time to leave. Get ready, meet me at parking, I will drop you home"

" but sir..." I could not complete my sentence bcz he left the office. I quickly grab my things and left the office. We both reached my home and he was about to leave then I asked him

" would u like to come in sir?' He looked at me with a small smile,

" no I should leave. I have some work at home . we will celebrate at ur home after the tender " with that he left.

Next day again , same thing happened. I went early in office . ordered strong coffee for me and started working. I was continuously trying to make my design perfect. I also designed the shoes and jewellery. I ordered my self lunch. Eat it. Arnav was no where to be seen . I heard that he is not in the office ,must be busy. after lunch again I started doing my design. It was almost done. My master piece is ready. I looked at it and I m happy. Its jst perfect. Two days...all work looked like paid off jst by taking one look at the design.

( look up at the picture of khushi's design.)

I left with my design to go to arnav's office. I knocked. And entered in it.

He was on a phone call he asked me to sit. After call ended , he looked at me. I spread my design on his table.
He looked at the design and then at me and said jst one word and I was like...

" perfect "

Yes I jst wanted to hear this. And I smiled like never before.

That day I jst sleep like a happiest person. But next day it was day for the tender.

I got ready early in morning and went to office. I wear black full length pencil skirt with pink blouse.

And me and arnav left for the tender's auction.

At the venue...it was at Mr. NK' s office. There were many other company's representatives were present.

We set at the table in the center,which has our names on it.

After we settled down, Mr.NK's manager came and ask everyone to settle down.

" hello everyone, thank u for ur presence. This tender is for Mr.NK's new building's opening ceremony's fashion show. U all had already submitted ur sample design and cost here, so the best one out of all will get the tender. So I ll request Mr.Nk. to come on stage and announce the best designer ."

After that NK went to stage and took the mike

" hello people , I m very thank full to all of u for coming here today, I have seen all of Ur's designs and trust me you all are truly talented. This praise is only for the sweet designers present here , not the arrogant CEO. Jokes apart. Now let me announce the best one. So the tender goes to the most talented designer of the evening, miss khushi Gupta, designer head of AR... "

With that I was shocked. And suddenly two strong arms hugged me tight and whispered in my ears,
" Congrets khushi, u deserved this.."

And I was still shocked with all of this, and he took my hand and led me to stage to meet Nk. Everyone was now started to leave, of course they will leave , they have lost the deal.

Then we met NK, he also hugged me tight and after that he said

" khushi, you are jst best... I knew it, u have done it. Now jst make this fashion show perfect, arnav I only need her as my designer, jst do this much for me."

" of course NK , not only designs, she is handling whole fashion show. "
"Wow, that's impressive."

"I know"

" I m sorry but I have to leave, I have a meeting, so arnav khushi pls u guys carry on. " with that he left.

So he remembered my punishment. But who cares,I m happy today but still I was happier yesterday, why? M I more happy with arnav's praise than the winning of this whole tender?....I don't know and I even don't want to know. Right now I m happy I jst want to be like that...

A/n: pls guys I m sorry if it was boring.

Pls let me know what u all want to read, sp which type of track.

Pls vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 7.2K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...
7.2K 602 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
1.1K 61 13
hello guys , this is my first story I am the beginner so basically the story is about two persons who don't know each other very well. And even the...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...