What If I Had Your Body?

By miabuggful

Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same b... More

Ch. 1: Meet And Greet Pt. 1
Ch. 2: Meet & Greet Pt. 2
Ch. 3: Thunderstorms
Ch. 5: What If You Were Me and What If I Were You?
Ch. 6: Harry's Masterplan
Ch. 7: Why Is Everyone Skeptical?
Ch. 8: The Arousing First Day
Ch. 9: It's Only Our First Day & We're Already Fucking It Up
Ch. 10: The Truth About Harry Styles
Ch. 11: The Truth About Tamia Osborne
Ch. 12: Setting 'Em Straight
Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview
Ch. 14: The Daring Date
Ch. 15: Coming Clean
Ch. 16: Blackberry Bet
Ch. 17: Wednesday In The Cafรฉ
Ch. 18: My Tanning Skin Bothers People
Ch. 19: Because He Likes...Boys
Ch. 20: Give Up, Give In
Ch. 21: Look After You
Ch. 22: Begin Again
Ch. 23: Well, Well, Well
Ch. 24: Bloodstream
Ch. 25: All Around
Ch. 26: Cops & Robbers
Ch. 27: Ride
Ch. 28: Come Together

Ch. 4: The Night Before All Hell Broke Loose

723 29 2
By miabuggful

Mia POV:

“Will that be all ma’am?” the perky girly voice speaks out of the red speaker to my mom. We’re at Chick-Fil-A drive-thru to get food at our favorite fast food restaurant. I look at the clock on the radio and see that it’s 9:00 PM but I notice my mom is staring at me from the corner of my eye. I look at her in confusion and she nods her head to the speaker. “Yeah mom, that’s all I want,” I smile at her and pull out my phone of my front pocket to look at Zayn, Liam, and I’s picture…again. I press the on button but to see that I have a text from my friend Asia.

“Yes ma’am, that’s all.” my mom speaks politely back into the speaker. “$10.95 ma’am and go to the first window please,” my mom drives off to the first window but we stop at the bushes since there’s a car in front of us. I look back down at my phone to check the text from Asia.

From: Asia 9:02 PM

“Omg girl did you have fun meeting One Directiong?! I hope you didn’t get ratchet because we all know you’re thirsty!”

I burst out in a fit of cackles and my mom looks at me weirdly but I wave her off only to say, “Asia,” and she immediately understood. I mean why would she spell it out as One Directiong like no Asia!

To: Asia 9:03 PM

“Lol girl I didn’t get ratchet unless you say arguing with Harry is ratchet then yeah!”

 I press send waiting for her to flip her shit because she likes them all but she haves a soft spot for the curly asshole but her favorite is Liam. My mom finally gets to the first window for the perky girl to open the windows to receive the money. I notice that it’s April from my Sociology class, “Hey April!” I smile cheerfully and she gives me a cheerful hey back.  I feel my hand vibrate to signal I have another text.

From: Asia 9:03 PM

“Omg, what did you do? And did you talk to the other boys?” I smile to myself because I know she would flip her shit if she sees the picture. I open a new message for a media text so I can send the picture to her with the caption “I’ll explain Harry later and I took a pic with these two Sex Gods!” I smile to myself because I know she’ll be fangirling. I feel something hot on my bare legs and I look down in alarm only to find the bag with our food in it. I look at my mom with a playful glare and she smiles back evilly.

I put the food on the floor and she puts the cups in the cup holders then she drives off. I wait for Asia to text back. I get a vibrating ring again and I smile like an idiot and open the message.

From: Asia 9:06 PM

“You have to call me when you get home and explain all this to me. LOVE THE PIC BY THE WAY!!! Liam is too sexy.”

I laugh softly and text her back an okay. Just for a heads up, yes we’re black girls but we’re not really ghetto or ratchet like that, to be honest we’re I guess kind of making fun of people that do act like that.

                                                                                                ***

I get out of the car with the food and hold my drink while my mom gets her drink after cranking off the car. She gets her keys out of her purse so we can get into our apartment. I wait for her to open the door and rush inside when she does since I’m so excited to tell Asia what happened. I put our food on the table and grab my waffle fries and chicken sandwich with my lemonade to head straight off to my room. Yeah my mom let’s me eat in my room, I’m so lucky!

I put my food on my computer desk and settle in on my unmade bed while I’m sipping on my drink. I pull out my phone to call Asia. She answers on the second ring, “Hey girl!”

“Hey! What ‘cha doing?” I hear her Brother Ethan talking in the background saying “Is that Tamia?” he’s too adorable but if you let Asia tell it, he’s a little demon. “Boy can’t you see I’m on the phone?!” I laugh at her being mean to Ethan again.

“Anyways,” I hear shuffling on her end of the line and I’m assuming she’s going to her room so there will be no interruptions. “Girl what happened with Harry?” I tell her the whole argument and of course being Asia she interrupts with: “No he didn’t!” “See you were being thirsty as usual,” or just a fit of giggles since he called me an American bitch. Which I don’t find funny at all, I guess later on I will.

After a few moments and the laughter dies down, “So you took a picture with Liam and Zayn eh?” I squeal a yes while I hear her chuckle, “That’s not all Asia, I also laughed at Niall and Louis almost got sassy with me but later we’re smiling together. Security wanted me to stop talking to him since there are people behind me and I was holding up the line,” she interrupts “Look at her being thirsty y’all!” talking to no one in particular but it makes me laugh. “No Asia,” I gasp for air, “He looked upset that I couldn’t talk to him though!”

“Uh oh big booty Louis wanted to talk to thirsty Tamia, dang he thirsty too!” gosh now we’re both gasping for air and I’m laughing like a dying elephant. “Tamia get off the phone if you’re going to be laughing the whole night,” my mom peeks her head inside my room. “Okay mom! Asia I have to get off the phone but I’ll call you tomorrow. Okay?”

“Yeah girl that’s cool, bye.” I give her a bye back and I hang up. I go to my closet to get a pair of panties and pajamas. I put them on looking around my room for some odd reason feeling like I’m being watched. Duh Tamia, maybe it’s because you have at the least 100 posters on your wall with different celebrities and of course One Direction. I get out of my thoughts and get into my bed to flip over my side to see poster Harry smiling down at me. Ugh remind me to rip his face off that poster but keep the other boys. I smile evilly to myself and drift off to sleep hearing the thundering claps behind me.

Harry POV:

The rain stopped after a couple of minutes and Louis’s head is in my lap while we’re still in the van. I look down at Lou to find him sleeping with his feathery brown hair splayed on his forehead. Aw look at my Boobear and of course I mean that in a brotherly way. Seeing that he’s sleeping on my lap, he forgave me for tattling on him to Liam. The thing about Louis and I is that we can never stay mad at each other for too long, it’s impossible.

“Leeyum, can we go to Nandos!?” of course that’s Nialler. “No Niall, you know there’s not many Nandos in America. Order room service but not too as much you did last time!” Liam gives him a stern look and looks back at the road.

“Okay Leeyum!” Niall looks out the window and smiling creepily. What would Liam trust Niall with room service? I look back out of the window to see us pulling into the back entrance of our hotel. I look down at Louis still sleeping.

 Oh no, it’s not hard for him to wake up but he wakes up in a pissy mood if he didn’t get enough rest. I take a deep breath and grip Louis’ shoulder and shake it softly, “Lou it’s time to get up.” he groans and starts swearing at me, “Bloody hell! Can I just fucking sleep for five minutes, like is that so got damn hard?!” he gets up and shuffles out of the van where I notice the other lads already got out. Thank God, Zayn is not sleeping because he’s extremely hard to wake up and he’s violent whereas Louis is only verbally violent.

I hear the door slam shut and I look out the window to see Louis stalking off inside. I laugh quietly to myself; I’ll never understand why I think it’s funny to see Louis get pissed off when he’s not able to sleep. I shake my head and get out of the van awkwardly seeing that I’m too tall to walk around in it. I hop out or well practically fall out of the van. I look around to see if anyone saw that, natural reflex I guess.

I walk into the hotel’s back entrance and go to the elevator to press the 5th floor, I lean against the railing just deep in my thoughts so I can ignore the annoying elevator music. At least this time I don’t have to share a room with one of the other lads, I hear the elevator ding and I go out of the elevator to my room. I shove myself into my room with my card that we all got this morning before the Meet & Greet. I close the door, turning the light. Noticing there’s two pieces of chocolate with a swan shaped washcloths on the bed. I put the swan on the nightstand since I’ll use that in the morning and I ate one of the chocolates. Minty, eh it’s okay I guess.

I strip off all my clothes except my boxers and go to my suitcase that’s leaning against the dresser to my dirty clothes on the suitcase. I shake my curls out and run my hands through it; I look up and stretch to look down at my body. I know a lot of girls are attracted to me but I feel that my body is just disappointing. I yawn and that’s my signal to get into my bed. I pull back the covers and some of the pillows off since I won’t be in the need for all of them. I turn off the light and try to get back to the bed without tripping over things, which surprisingly I succeeded.

I get into the bed and throw the covers over my body and relax into the covers. I turn on my right side and get into the fetal position. I start to drift off to sleep but I hear a loud clap of thunder. I count to five: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. I hear rapid knocks on my door and I sigh because I know its Louis. I move the cream covers off my body and I kick my feet out of the bed so I can stand. I get to the door to open it and I see a frightened Louis standing on the other side of the door in the hallway with a white shirt and plaid pants on. “C’mon Lou,” I open the door wider and he comes right in. I cut on the light and he screams, “Oh the light!” I shake my head at his reference of our old video diaries on the X-Factor. He’s such a strange child but it makes him Louis so what are you going to do?

He gets into my bed on the left side while I cut off the lights again and see if I can do the mission impossible again which I failed miserably this time. Somehow I tripped over the swan made out of towels and washcloths. “Stupid swan,” I mutter to myself.

“Don’t call Natie the Swan stupid Haz, he’s related to Kevin so respect him,” Louis’ voice filled with sleep is the only sound in the room. Like I said strange child.

“Sorry Lou,” I get into other side of the bed. “It’s okay Hazza,” he yawns. “Louis go to slee-,” but before I could finish my sentence, another struck of lightning fills the emptiness of the room. Louis jolts up in the bed and gets close to me. “Harry,” he whines and I grab him into my side to kiss him on the forehead. “It’s okay Lou,” he whimpers but nods. After a few moments, I hear his breathing get shorter signaling to me that he’s sleep.

I pull my arms away from him carefully and push him a little away from me. Don’t need the boys coming in with us on each other again because Lou got scared of the thunderstorm. I lean back on my back with my arms crossed under my head, thinking my day over and of course I think of the American bit-, I mean Tamia. Her name makes me feel sick to my stomach, like why does she have to be a fan of us. I wonder does she have posters of us and then undress in front of us. Wait, ew I don’t want to imagine her getting naked in front of me, no matter if she did have a body of a porn star.

Louis ragged snoring breaks me out of my thoughts, thank God and I pull over on my side soon drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
173 0 19
A sequel to "Mystery?" This book takes place a year after the break up. They are both in different relationships. Mariana is dating her co...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
669K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...