BOSS LOVE LESSONS [completed]

By mightygoat

Aomine Axton is smart, ruthless, arrogant and controlling. A CEO and a player who builds a hotel empire acros... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
New story to check out!
NEW BOOK (LIMIT OF DEVOTION)

Chapter 20

105K 3.3K 216
By mightygoat

Aurora Atticus's POV

"This used to be a guest room. It's yours now" Aomine opened the door and I went mute, wordless for a second. Taking in the interior design, a sleek beige coloured room accompanied with a white wooden four poster bed with fairy lights hung all round the room. A study desk stood right at the corner with another massive wardrobe next to it. My eyes travelled taking everything in-- It would take forever for me to earn this much and get a room this close to a fairytale. My eyes took notice of another door right next to it. "That's the bathroom" Aomine informed, as if he could read my mind.

"Get yourself some rest. Your stuffs will be delivered later" Aomine said and starts walking off. But pauses in the door way for a moment. "My room is just right beside, call me if you need anything" He said, turned and walked away. 

Right... for a moment I almost forgot why he sounded so cold to me. 

I laid on my bed for a few minutes before I turned extremely restless. I felt bad for staying over in someone else's house without helping or contributing to anything at all. Besides, my stuffs are not delivered yet. I have time in my hands. In such a massive house, surely, there's at least one chore left undone. Right?

I made my way to his room and knocked on the door. There was no answer. Is he asleep? Should I turn back now? I mean, I would want to put a distance between us too. I was about to knock again when the door suddenly opens to a half naked Aomine; with only a towel covering his bottom torso. His upper torso left exposed there-- raw, and entirely for my eyes to see. It was the best sight ever. 

.... I did not just- 

'You're secretly a horn dog aren't you Aurora?' My mind teases me. 

My face flushed to red in embarrassment instantly as I tried to look away. Don't look... Don't look.... "I take it as an approval from you" He smirk. I looked at him confused. Approve what? "So," He started and took this chance to pull me into his room and closed the door behind us. "What was so important that you have to come knocking on a man's door?" He questioned. 

My eyes... They won't kept straight on his face. My eyes somehow, have the urge to travel down his body and- oh my gosh. Aurora, get a grip of yourself.

"I was- I was just curious if there is any chores for me to do? I mean I feel bad that I have to stay here and be a freeloader" I said, trying to compose myself.

"There isn't any. Philip and his team has done their work" He said, referring to his Butler.

"Not even a leftover spoon in the sink or perhaps...." I raked my brains. What else is there to do in this big house? "Maybe towels that you've worn that needs to be washed or-" I rambled on and immediately stop to cover my mouth upon realising what I have just said. 

He laughed, "No, I mean, that's not what I was trying to say. I mean-" I tried finding the right words but my mind went blank. "Why do you want to wash  towel that's been worn by me?" He smirk again. Is he teasing me again? I kept my silent. Why am I always in this predicament? I grew embarrassed but at the back of my mind, I thought to myself not to enjoy his teasings. Because then he will push me away again. 

My face turned serious and I think he picked that up quickly before he regained his composure. "There's really nothing for you to do so just rest, Aurora. Call your brother, I'm sure he will be worried when he hears about this" He advised and led me out.

He is right though, my brother would be worried if he knew about this. Hell, I'm thinking of mad too. He has always been protective, and a good brother to me. He would never let me come to any harm and ever since our parents died, he made it his job to protect me-- even if he's far away from me. I could never be anymore thankful I already am.

I made it back to my room and called my brother-- and true to my words, he went entirely bonkers after hearing it. Even more so when I told him I'm currently living with my boss-- whom he had known Aomine to be the one who made my heart skip a beat. 

"I will give you a chance to be independent Aura but I'm telling you now if he ever hurt you, I am taking you to Singapore with me and you are going to live with me-- whether you like it or not. Or worse, if I ever found out you're pregnant while you are there, that is going to cost his head" I chuckled, though I know he is entirely being serious about it. I don't think that's even going to happen though, Aomine is just not that into me. I believe the website. I spent another half an hour on the phone with my brother until he has cooled down.

I looked out the window to see a gardener, probably around my age, pruning some of the leaves and pulling out the weeds. He sure knows his work well and those red roses... Those are some good ones. I continued looking outside, until he looked up and our eyes met. He smiled politely and so do I, then he continued with his work. Aomine have some really nice people around him-- Philip, and now this gardener. 

Then it struck me. Can I help to pull out those weeds? I may not be an expert but I surely have some good knowledge on gardening. 

I made my way down, to the pool, Aomine had mentioned as I manoeuvred through the house and finally about ten minutes, found my way to the indoor swimming pool. I stood by the side of the pool and watch him swim several laps back and forth before he stops and look at me.

"I can see your panties" He said, looking up from the pool to me. Out of reflex, I immediately shun away and took several steps back. He chuckled, "I'm kidding". What the hell, I scowled, why my brain decided to unleash me with a flush of red on my face. "What is it, Aurora?" 

"I was just thinking if I could go out and help with the garden" I stated my request.

He sighed, "I told you there is no need for you to-"

"But plucking out weeds is easy. I can do that. Besides, he seems nice" I said.

"Wha- Who?" He looked at me, confused.

"The gardener" I looked at him, "The one around my age? Tall, nice build, and-" I started describing.

Aomine suddenly grabbed by my ankle from the water and pulled me in to the pool. I lost my balance and....

Splash!

I ended up in the pool with my one and only clothing that's with me currently since, my stuffs hasn't been delivered yet. Wet, helpless, with water inside my ears and non-stop coughing because I accidentally swallowed some water down my throat. 

"Why did you do that?" I scowled and trudged towards him. But he was fast and swift-- and listen himself up to the dry land and dried himself. "I think you have a lot to clean up now instead of worrying about the garden and the gardener" He said with grim, while I jumped on the spot inside the pool to get rid of the water inside my ears... only to no avail. Must he really make it this hard for me to stay here? All I ask was to do something...

"The clothing are on the chair. Wear them for now" He pointed to the pool lounger chair and then walk away. I thread out of the water and dried myself with the dry towel that's available-- then to the shirt and the pair of berms provided for me. Surely, he can't expect me to wear this and walk around the house? -- The shirt were white, oversized and sheer. It would be fine if I have my lingerie on but they are wet.

Oh wait, I could layer it up with the towel. Heading towards the pool changing room, I put on the shirt and the berms, feeling so naked. Then I draped my towels around the neck so that both ends fall right at each of my chest, covering my boobs. 

I walked back past the living room to find Aomine already seated in front of the television, with his eyes fixed on the TV, watching some soccer between two teams I barely know. 

Suddenly, the door bell rang and I grew instantly excited. That must be my stuffs! I skipped to the door and about to turn the knob when Aomine suddenly towered right in front of me, preventing me from opening the door. 

His eyes dark as he took in my appearance, "Are you aware of what you're wearing?" He asked rather roughly. Oh, right. The shirt's... It's translucent. He took a deep breath, and sat me down the couch. "Stay here" He said, and opened the door. The delivery men carried in several boxes from the van and walked past the living room, up the spiral stairs and get to my room-- all under the supervision of Aomine. 

After about twenty minutes, the men scurried away and Aomine called me up to my own room. He sat me down by the dressing table and plugged in a hair dryer. "Stay still" He said, then dried my hair. "Valentine's day coming soon. What do you want?"

Why is he being this way? If he wants to stay away from me, he shouldn't be doing this. But why is he doing this? 

***********

a/n

I am so sorry for the extremely late update!! I honestly thought a few days wouldn't get me so much votes but it DID. Oh gosh, and then I was so busy with Chinese New year that I only had time to update tonight. But really though...I'm so thankful to all you readers! As an apology, I will not be fixing the number of votes for the next update BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DO AN UPDATE ON VALENTINE'S DAY. 

;) But votes are still welcome. Love you all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
5.6M 169K 33
Xander Knight - The CEO of Knight corporation. He was a handsome, arrogant womanizer. He was also a powerful , cold , ruthless businessman. He ha...
1.1M 72.8K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...