after class :: malum

Av pokemikeyy

Michael didn't see much coming when he first asked Calum to stay behind after class. Mer

prologue ☼
one ☼
two ☼
three ☼
five ☼
six ☼
seven ☼
eight ☼
nine ☼
ten ☼
eleven ☼
twelve ☼
thirteen ☼
fourteen ☼
fifteen ☼
sixteen ☼
seventeen
eighteen

four ☼

3.7K 212 107
Av pokemikeyy

   "Why have you not been at school?" Calum whined into the phone once his blonde friend answered with a grumpy hum.

   "Now's not the time," Luke whispered.

   "Right, just get it done with you wanker. I'm getting some water," Calum stood up, bringing his phone with.

   He was used to the obscene noises coming from the phone, rolling his eyes at the way Luke couldn't keep quiet.

   Calum flopped onto his bed, lying on his stomach. He put his right earphone in, almost chuckling when Luke moaned Ashton's name.

   Five seconds after the blonde finished, it was Calum's turn to burst into laughter. "You're crushing on the teacher's assistant?!"

   "I thought you were getting water!"

   "I was!" Calum tried to catch his breath from laughing so much.

   "You're a dick. I wasn't at school because I have a stomach bug. I feel horrible."

   Calum chuckled slightly, "So all you can do is lay and wank all day?"

"Shut up, Hood."

Calum giggled, clearing his throat immediately. "Are you going to the tutoring today?" Luke questioned.

Calum frowned.

"Tutoring at 3. Biology."

   "Uh- yeah, I'll meet you there."

   "If I'm feeling better," Luke assured, making Calum frown even more. Sure, he needed the extra tutoring but he and Luke were always glued to the hip.

   "Yeah, yeah, blondie. Have fun wanking until then."

   "You're never gonna let this go, are you?"

   Calum smiled, Luke knew him so well. "Nope."

   Later that day, the brunette found himself wandering around the school halls, his hand sliding against the lockers.

   It was two fifty eight and he wasn't sure if he wanted to stay for tutoring anymore.

   He hated school, after all. Maybe he should just drop out.

   "Hey," a voice spoke in the distance.

   Calum looked up, oh so badly wanting it to be his blonde friend.

   "Good afternoon, sir."

The red head gave a nod of acknowledgement. "What on earth are you doing, wandering through the hallways at this time?"

The younger boy stumbled over his words. "I-I uh, was just leaving, actually."

"So soon?"

The brunette chuckled, walking towards Mr Clifford so that they didn't have to shout to converse.

"You just implied it was late, though," he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. "My apologies. Would you like to join me? I'm heading to the library."

Calum didn't know what to say. Going to the library with a teacher? Doesn't seem too scandalous.

"Um-"

"Calum!" A very familiar voice shouted from a distance. The Kiwi cringed slightly as he turned to his blonde friend waving him over.

"Go in, I'll be there in a second!" He shouted back, the blonde obliging. Turning, back to Mr Clifford, the older man had a fond smile on his face.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

The younger boy didn't even know the answer to that. He was waiting for something, though.

He was cut out of his trance when he felt a hand on his waist. His whole body trembled and his skin was attacked with goosebumps.

He didn't dare say anything.

"Get going, my boy."

Calum was frozen though, the feeling of his teacher's hand on his waist sending him into pure overdrive. He gulped, shaking his head.

"I'd rather go with you," he mumbled, texting Luke a lame excuse as to why he couldn't come.

Mr Clifford removed his hand and nodded timidly.

They said nothing as they made their way to the school's library. It was okay, though. It was a comfortable silence, until they physically entered the library.

The silence of a library is never comfortable.

   Once they made their way across the entrance and behind one of the shelves, Mr Clifford began browsing the books.

   "What are you looking for?" Calum whispered, browsing along to not just awkwardly stand there.

   "I dunno," replied Mr Clifford, continuing to skim through all the books. Calum found himself wandering through different shelves.

   He never imagined himself in a library and yet, here he is. It wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.

   Still, the young boy doesn't actually read in his spare time. He finds that reading is a lot of work.

   His fingers stopped skimming at a certain book. Fifty Shades of Grey. He chuckled, turning around to walk to another shelf, almost bumping into a body.

   "It's a great book."

   Calum trembled at the quiet and raspy voice. "It's a bit, not my type," he smiled softly but his smile faltered when a finger was placed onto his lips.

   His breath hitched. "You've got to be quiet." At this point, Calum's chest was rising and falling greatly.

   "We're in a library," Mr Clifford snorted, taking his finger away and minding his own business.

   Calum's lip tingled. Burned, even: Mr Clifford's finger acted as a flame against it.

   He closed his eyes, hating to feel this way. "You alright?" Mr Clifford whispered from the shelf in front of Calum, peeking through the books separating them.

   The brunette gulped, nodding. "I'm fine, sir."

   He heard rustling and saw Mr Clifford scramble around the shelf, heading towards him.

   "You look pale, do you need to go to the nurse?" Mr Clifford frantically asked, gripping onto Calum's shoulder with his left hand and feeling his temperature on his forehead with his right.

   That didn't help Calum's situation any more.

   Mr Clifford slowly ran his hand down the side of Calum's face, holding, grasping onto his gaze.

   He searched for any sign of discomfort, any sign of illness.

   His hand lowered all the way down to Calum's neck, the younger boy's breath hitching loudly.

   Glass broke inside of the older man's brain as he lightly shoved Calum against the shelf, towering over him.

   The hand that was on his shoulder was quickly switched to his waist instead. Mr Clifford closed his eyes, tilting his head and slowly leaning in.

   Before anything could happen, he felt a hand on his chest. His eyes opened and he heard Calum sigh, being pushed away physically.

   "I've got to go. See you in class," the younger boy murmured, squirming away and speed walking out of the library, head spinning and heart racing.

   Mr Clifford ran a hand through his head, sighing as his hand dropped back to his side.

   He doesn't know what he has done. Acting natural, he cleared his throat and continued skimming through the shelf. He looked up with his eyes, seeing the librarian asleep, thankfully.

   To the right, out the glass doors, he saw Calum rubbing at his forehead as he spoke into his phone.

   His heart sank. Is he telling someone?

   In less than ten seconds, he was out of the library with Calum's phone in his hand. "Hey!" Calum shouted as Mr Clifford declined whoever he was talking to.

   Both were breathing heavily, carrying each other's gazes with great force.

   "You're not telling anyone."

   Calum snorted. "Tell anyone what? My English teacher tried to snog me in the school library?"

   "Exactly that."

   Calum took a deep breath, his eyes scanning his teacher's face for any sign of guilt. And oh, there was plenty of it.

   "Stop."

   The younger boy was caught in surprise. "Stop what?"

   Mr Clifford closed eyes, licking his lips. "Stop making me so attracted to you. Stop wearing tank tops, stop putting your pen in your mouth, stop-"

   "I-I.." Calum stuttered, making Mr Clifford open his eyes and look at the confused boy.

   Calum looking down at his shoes, kicking the ground with the tip of his shoe.

   Mr Clifford felt his world crumbling down. He could lose his job, go to jail. That was, until Calum quickly took a step forward, standing on his tippy toes.

   He pecked his cheek, whispering, "See you in class."

   Calum turned on his heels, making his way to the car park.

   Mr Clifford placed his hand on his cheek, watching his student scurry across the car park.

   Guilt boiled throughout his whole body. Though, his desire overtook that.

a/n: rant about your day fam

who wants this story to move fast and who wants it to move slow?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

824K 20.7K 49
lily has nobody. until those boys come along.
186K 11.4K 25
"So, you know me...but I don't know you?" "Pretty much." Luke is Ashton's guardian angel, and Ashton doesn't think he deserves being saved.
371K 10.5K 35
In which a popular boy who cares too much about his reputation meets a girl who hates attention.
209K 11.2K 31
❝Michael isn't talking.❞ © Princess5S0S. All rights reserved.