Auctioned Mate(unedited)

Par In_Vision

Mason Faye has just been taken away from her family to stay at Victorn Girl's Academy. Only it's not really a... Plus

Background (edited)
Chapter 1: Victorn Girl's Academy (edited)
Chapter 2: What have I just done? (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly(re-uploaded)
Chapter 4: Planning our...escape? (edited)
Chapter 6: Almost a Goner (edited)
Chapter 7: Jillian's Story...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 8: Jillian's Story...Part 2 (edited)
Chapter 9: Jillian's Story...Part 3 (edited)
Chapter 10: Mason's Brief Family History (edited)
Chapter 11: The Day Before (edited)
Chapter 12: Showtime! (edited)
Chapter 13: Traitor in the Mist (edited)
Chapter 14: Everything's Falling Apart (edited)
Chapter 15: Down Day (edited)
Chapter 16: Let Me Help You Mason (edited)
Chapter 17: Intimacy (edited)
Chapter 18: Confronting Him (edited)
Chapter 19: Angela's in a New Hell (edited)
Chapter 20: Another Attempt (edited)
Chapter 21: Constant (edited)
Chapter 22: The Auction (edited)
Chapter 23: How to be (edited)
Chapter 24: Not Like My Father (edited)
Chapter 25: Truly Odd (edited)
Chapter 26: Confession (edited)
Chapter 27: Ultimatum (edited)
Chapter 28: His Actions (edited)
Chapter 29: Shock (edited)
Chapter 30: Wounded (edited)
Chapter 31: Inner Pain (edited)
Chapter 32: Too Young (edited)
Chapter 33: The Dinner...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 34: The Dinner...Part 2
Chapter 35: I Can't Do This
Chapter 36: He Loves Me
Chapter 37: New Enemy
Chapter 38: Reasoning
Chapter 39: Conniving
Chapter 40: Can't get any Better
Chapter 41: Decisions
Chapter 42: The Trial part 1
Chapter 43: The Trial part 2
Chapter 44: Free in Ignorance
Chapter 45: Free in Death
Chapter 46: Shelter
Chapter 47: We're not out of the woods yet
Chapter 48: Monsters live in the woods
Chapter 49: Everything Revealed
Chapter 50: Battle Cries
Chapter 51: It's Over
Epilogue

Chapter 5: Fake it 'til You Make It (edited)

6.9K 272 11
Par In_Vision

We knew he was coming. Jillian was deathly still as Keegan came for her Thursday night. We both stayed up and I made sure to have something blunt in my hand. This time I won't just leave a red mark, I'll leave a lump and hopefully some blood.  It was three in the morning, but there was no way I was going to sleep through this.

The door turned and he walked in, turned the lights on and closed the door behind. I glared at him, daring him to try something, but he didn't;t seem to notice me. He glided over to Jillian and held her down. I was astounded by his arrogance. I sprung into action and knocked him over the head with a wrench that we had stolen from a staff member yesterday. Keegan collapsed on the floor with blood trickling down his face. Jillian got up and repeatedly kicked him in the crotch, hard. That was going to hurt when he wakes up.

We both took a and and dragged him out of the room and down the corridor. We didn't;t need someone seeing him all bloody outside our door. He left him in the hall, slouched against the wall then we went to sleep. 

The next morning Jillian was up and…very cheerful. She was actually humming to some unknown song. She was not very good, but it was nice not seeing her cowering in fear for a change. “Oh, good morning Mason,” she turned to me as she brushed her hair. “Did you sleep well?”

Surprisingly I did have a goodnight sleep. “Uh yeah,” I said. I threw the covers off of me and check the clock on the wall. It was 6:07a.m. It was time for me to get up. A flash of what happened with Keegan pierced my mind. Then I rubbed my neck as if he had choked me again. “Are…you…okay?”

“I am wonderful. Finally that asshole got what he deserved,” she sat on the bed and started putting her brown flats on. “That was so awesome, Mason,” she smiled. “After all these weeks, I finally win. Do you know how tired and angry I was of him," she squeezed the brush in her hand until it snapped in half and clanked against the floor. "I feel so disgusting when he touches me…” she trialed off going into a slight trance.

“Well I’m happy I could help. It wasn’t just for you, that bastard hurt me too. We just gave him a little of his own medicine,” I grinned.

“Speaking of medicine, I think he’s going to need some with all those crotch shots I gave him,” Jillian chuckled. We both looked at each other, paused, and then laughed. “You think he’ll be able to have children?”

“Gosh, I hope not. The world doesn’t need another Keegan. Sadly, I don’t think you’re the only girl he’s been abusing. For all we know he could be the father of a lot of those pregnant girls,” I frowned. “Hey what can you tell me about them?” I asked curiously.

Jillian looked at me then sighed. "From what I heard, they were given back to the academy if their mate decides that they don’t want to take care of them anymore,"she plopled on her bed. "Since they return, the Academy has to give the mates a refund. They do not like giving refunds...at all. If the girl comes back pregnant and the mate wants the baby, the Academy sends the baby to them and try to resell the girls, use them for housework, or they, uh, kill them.”

“So the girls never get to see their babies?” I asked curiously. 

“No. Not even if their mates don’t want the baby. After birth they would give them to an adoption agency.”

“Why can’t they just let the girls and the babies go back to her family?” I furrowed my brows. "I don't understand what they are accomplishing by keeping them here when they are not going anywhere. They should at least have the option of having their life back."

“Mason,” Jillian gave me a sorrowful look. “Once you come here, you have no parents. It’s here, brothels, or death. They don’t give you any other choice. They don’t like losing money here. They will try to make as much off you as they can.”

“It just keeps getting worse and worse, doesn’t it?”

“Afraid so,” she said. 

*

*

I turned on the faucet and stood in the shower. As I let the water pound against my back, I thought about me never seeing my family again. No matter what I do, I will never get to see them again. It had finally sunk it that the only way to obtain my freedom is escaping. These people own us now. 

Soon after I finished my shower, staff passed out our breakfast. Jillian and I talked until it was time for class. We went about our regular class routine until we had to split up. I walked into the Home Ec. class with pride. I was the best student, I might add. Apparently after my cake, and the muffins I made yesterday, I had a knack for it. I never had any leftovers. Mrs. Marsden had taken all of them.

Then it was Women to Mate living. I couldn’t listen to this bullshit anymore. Clearly this man shouldn’t be teaching this class or be near women. He’s way too grabby and thinks that we’re robots, “…so if your mate asks you to do something in a sexual manor, it is your duty to fulfill his wishes. It will keep him happy and as a result, you will be happy.” And blah, blah, blah. Everything he said usually went in one ear and out the other.

Today he thought it would be wise to sit on my desk and place his hand on my thigh for an example. I quickly showed him what I thought about it. He walked away with a limp and a scowl on his face. He tried to wave it off, but his eyes were showing the pain.

As class ended, I shot Mr. Wester a glare and he turned away from me. Got him just where I want him. I had a feeling that I wouldn’t have to deal with him and his apparent problem with touching, for much longer. 

Today in dance, I was paired with the same idiot for the last three days. He called himself Connor but I had a better name for him. Dick. He was too forceful and got angry easily. Just a few minutes ago, he dug his claws so deep into my hips that my fangs protruded. He just laughed and continued to dance. I would love to eat him for breakfast…literally.

“Okay, good, good,” the dance instructor, Mrs. Baxter, said as she walked up next to dick—I mean Connor and I. Connor held his head up with pride, making me want to barf so I made him trip. I looked around at all the other pairs and many of them were good, others were stepping over each other’s feet. One girl almost got slapped by her partner until Mrs. Baxter caught his hand.

I would have had more respect for Mrs. Baxter if she didn’t yell at the girl instead of the boy. Apparently girls are supposed to be graceful and not clumsy. There's only so much we could fuck up on until hitting us becomes acceptable.  She didn’t even make them change partners. Why fix a problem when all you have to do is act like there isn't one?

This place is just insane. After awhile Mrs. Baxter gave us a fifteen minute break before she left out the room with the previous problem partners in tow. I walked as far away from Connor as I could to inspect the claw marks he inflicted. It was not easy since I was wearing a dress. I had to squat behind the piano. Thank goodness he didn’t draw blood. The marks were minor at best because they were almost fully healed, but they hurt just as bad.

Noah—the pianist who I’ve been talking to more often—started walking towards me. At least until he saw Conner towering above me. What the hell could he want now? I stood up, he took my hand and pulled me over to a corner.

“So…how about you meet me later after class? We can work on your dance move some more,” he pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. I didn’t like him touching me. Was he stupid? There was no way in hell I was doing anything with him. He just assaulted me.

“Um,” I tapped a finger to my chin, “how about no!” I tried to push past him and he slammed me against the wall. It was so loud that it vibrated through the walls. One of the pictures of the dancing silhouettes fell. Now most of the other dancers were looking in our direction. “Let me go Connor!”

He laughed lightly before saying, “no one says 'no' to me. Now I’m going to give you one more chance before I really get mad.” 

I brought my face closer to his and said, “Fuck…you.”

He grabbed my arm, squeezing it too tight. Then he slammed me against the wall again making me shriek loudly. I could feel a knot growing in the back of my head. It didn't take long for the dizziness to kick in. Damn his wolf strength. My back was aching and his grip on my arm was getting tighter. “Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? You’re nothing but a  whore. You're only purpose is to please men!”

“Hey!” Noah shouts. “Let her go man,” he came up behind Connor and placed an arm on his shoulder. Connor did a quick turn and grabbed the front of Noah’s shirt. People began making a circle around them. Many of them were chanting 'fight'.

“Fight!” one guy yelled above the rest.

“Get ‘em Connor!” one fat guy with curly red hair said. “Show him whose boss.” I wanted to clock him. No one seemed to notice what he just did to me. He could have given me a concussion with the force he put into shoving me against the wall.

The crowd had completely surrounded them and I could hear the crunch of fist collide with bone. I didn’t know who was winning, but I hoped it was Noah. I would be cheering him on but the dizziness hadn’t subsided yet. I leaned against the wall to keep my balance.

“What is going on here?!” Mrs. Baxter came into the room furious. The girl behind her was wiping tears away as the guy next to her looked generally bored. “I leave for ten minutes and I come back to this. Move, now!” She pushed through the crowd. "Shoo!" 

She saw Noah on top of Connor. Connor's lip was busted and he was spewing out curse words like a sailor. Mrs. Baxter blew her whistle, something she often did to get our attention, and Noah got off of Connor.

“What is going on here Noah?” Mrs. Baxter asked.

“He was hurting her,” he said breathlessly and pointed to me. All eyes were now on me. “I had to do something. He kept slamming her against the wall.”

Mrs. Baxter shot me a venomous look and helped Connor up. “I guess you two will have to exchange partners,” she said to me in a strained voice. “Do we have anymore males without a partner?” No one raised their hand and something deep inside me was very relieved.

“I could be her partner,” Noah said once he gains his composure.

“What about music?” Mrs. Baxter questioned.

“I have it recorded,” he replied.

“Fine, everyone back with your partners,” she said before leading Connor out the door.

Noah left and came back with a radio. He popped in a CD and pushed play. Classical music floated through the room like he was actually playing the piano. He then walked up to me and took my hand and waist. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, thanks,” I replied. “That guy is a real piece of work.”

“Yeah well, he won’t be messing with you anymore if he knows what’s good for him,” he twirled me around and for the first time I was comfortable dancing. Noah was very light on his feet and didn’t feel the need to hurt me when I step on his feet over and over and over again.

“Sorry,” I apologize for the fifth time.

“It’s okay,” he chuckled. “You’re really…smooth,” he mocked me.

I slapped his arm playfully and he laughed again, “Very funny.” Once the music stops, class stopped. Noah shot me a 'I'm sorry' look after he kissed my hand. I blushed. It was a shock to me because no guy has ever made me blush. Other than my father, I thought they were all savage creature looking for women to dominate.

I smiled then left the room. I saw Connor leaned against the wall eyeing me down like pork chop. Up close his lips looked a lot worst than I thought. It had change from red to purple and was swelling quite nicely. “This isn’t over bitch,” he pushed himself off the wall and left. His threats didn’t faze me. For some reason, I felt that I would never see him again.

At Dinner...

“Haven’t seen Keegan today,” Sammy said as she sat on my bed. Jillian and I shot each other a look. We knew exactly why he hadn’t rear his ugly head today. I snorted thinking of  him with an ice pack to his crotch.

“Uh, that’s a good thing,” Angela inputted. “Things are a lot better without him. Why are you asking about him anyway?”

“’Cause, he may be on to us,” Sammy whispered.

“I –I don’t think so,” Caroline said. “He’s too much of an idiot to do that.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Sammy agreed. “He does have the brain capacity of a flea.”

“Hey!” I shouted, getting all of their attention, “that’s an insult to all fleas.” We all laughed. The one good thing out of this shitty situation is meeting my friends. I just hope that nothing goes wrong and we all have to face a very harsh reality.

Later in our room…

“How are you feeling Angela?” I asked. It was only a matter of days now until she’s supposed to be sold. I knew that she had to thinking about it everyday. I couldn't fathom the thoughts floating in her head.

“Great! All I think about is us escaping before they have a chance to sell me and this being some horrible experience that I’ll get to tell my kids one day.”

“That’s the spirit,” Caroline said.

“Okay, so does everyone know their part? Sammy you have the dogs. Angela you’re on lookout, Caroline you have the teachers, I’ve got Mrs. Bellows and the head mistress, and Jillian’s got Keegan and his followers.” Jillian wasn’t happy about it but she knew it was for the best.

 “Fine. You have to have my back though,” she said.

“Always,” I replied.

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock...knock, knock.

Someone was persistent. I got up an opened the door, and then I came face to face with a very pissed off Keegan.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 106 21
Aurora, 17 years old, she is stunningly beautiful, and pure, she's hot tempered and strong willed. Guys lined up for her attention, girls envied her...
Missing Aspen Par Sar

Roman pour Adolescents

965 186 32
I cross into California, and let out a sigh or relief. I've finally made it, the place I've dreamt of living. To bad I have to go to a very exclusive...
Hate Me Par Aanuoluwapo. T. Oje...

Roman pour Adolescents

18.8K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
4K 105 18
When a young girl is kidnapped and taken away after a tragic accident and loosing her memory what will happen when she meets a boy from her past.