My Boyfriend's Brother

By allygrant_2020

Jack Hemmings is my boyfriend. There is a three-year age gap between us. He has a brother named Luke. He's m... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue

2

17K 312 556
By allygrant_2020

School thankfully goes by quickly. Unfortunately, I have most of my classes with Luke, but he didn't try to touch me again after I told him that I hate him.

For some reason though, he looked really hurt when I said it, but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. He was probably just shocked that I rejected him instead of falling to his feet like all the other girls do.

When I get to my car, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and see that I have a text from Jack. I unlock my phone to read it.

Hey, beautiful! You're still coming over after school right? -Jack<3

I smile and text him back.

Of course, babe! I was just about to leave. I'll see you in about 20 minutes. Love you!

I put my phone back in my pocket, get inside my car, and drive to Jack's.

********

I pull into Jack's driveway, turn off the engine, get out of my car, and walk over to the front door. I knock on the door, and almost immediately, the door swings open to reveal, not my boyfriend, but his brother, Luke.

He looks at me like he's pissed and then calls for his brother. He moves to the side and motions for me to come inside.

"He should be down here in a minute," he says rather coldly.

"Uh, alright. Is everything okay?" I ask him.

He scoffs, "Yeah, like you actually care."

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused.

He sighs, "Nothing. Forget it."

What the hell?

"Um, Okay?" I say and that's when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I look up to see my gorgeous boyfriend and smile like an idiot.

When he's beside me, he grabs my face and kisses me.

"Hey, beautiful," he says once we break the kiss.

"Hey," I say, still smiling.

He grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.

When we get to his room, he immediately closes the door and pins me against it.

"Eager, are we?" I ask with a smirk.

He smiles and crashes his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist.

We eventually break the kiss, and he says, "I've been waiting to do that all day."

I giggle as he takes my hand and we sit on the bed.

"How was your first day of senior year?" he asks.

"It was alright. I have almost every class with Luke, but overall it was okay," I reply.

He sighs, "I'm sorry, baby. I know you don't like him."

I smile at the nick-name and say, "It's not your fault, but speaking of Luke, is he okay? He seemed kinda pissed when I came in."

"I honestly have no idea. He wouldn't tell me."

"That's weird, he tells you everything," I say, and he shrugs.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," he says, and I nod.

********

A couple hours later, Jack and I are cuddling in his bed.

I suddenly feel the urge to pee, so I sit up and get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jack asks.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I say and walk out of the room.

I'm about to go into the bathroom when I hear Luke's voice downstairs.

"She hates me, Calum!"

He must be on the phone. I wonder who he's talking about.

"Yeah I thought so too! I mean, yeah, I know I drive her crazy, but I didn't think she actually hated me... Are you crazy? I can't tell her how I feel, she's dating someone else... Yeah, I know he's cheating on her, but she doesn't... No, I'm not telling her, she needs to find out for herself."

Who is he talking about? Well, whoever it is, he's got it bad for her.

********

After I use the bathroom, I come out and bump into a tall figure. I look up to see Luke.

"Oh, sorry," I say and start to walk away, but he grabs my wrist before I can really go anywhere.

"Leia, wait," he says.

I turn around and look at him.

"Yeah?"

He sighs, "Do you really hate me?"

I'm so surprised by the question that I almost don't answer it.

"Don't you want me to?" I ask.

"No, and you didn't answer the question."

I stay silent. Sometimes I'm not sure if I really hate him or not. He drives me crazy, yes, but there were those rare times when he wasn't so irritating.

"Yes," I lie partially.

"That silence told me otherwise," he says as he pulls me close to him and pins me against the wall.

I'm looking into his blue eyes, that I now notice are even more beautiful than his brother's. Our faces are only inches apart, and I start looking from his eyes to his lips. He does the same with me.

I can't help but notice his lip ring. I never realized how much hotter it made him. I'm not usually attracted to guys with lip rings, but Luke makes it look sexy.

Leia, what are you doing!? You have a boyfriend!

Luke slowly leans in, and I know I have to stop him, but I don't want to.

"Luke..." I whisper, "we can't do this, I'm dating your brother."

"That's never stopped him," he says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, slightly pushing him away.

"Uh, nothing?" he says, but it comes out as a question.

"Is Jack cheating on me?" I ask.

"I, uh, well-"

"What's going on?" Jack asks, cutting Luke off.

"Are you cheating on me, Jack?" I ask, terrified of knowing the answer.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter! What do you think? Is Jack cheating on Leia? Who was Luke talking about with Calum? Comment what you think, and Chapter 3 will be posted soon!

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of the beautiful Luke Hemmings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.1K 52
(LUKE HEMMINGS IS 18 IN THIS STORY) BEWARE! SEXUAL CONTENT, VIOLENCE, AND AGGRESSION. ~He told me: "If you want to cut yourself, then i want you to...
259K 6K 58
A 17 year old girl named Emma lives in a foster home. She has been there for about two years and never has been adopted. But one day a man comes into...
98.2K 5.5K 46
"Doesn't it bother you that I'm dating your brother?" "No..." Where Calum dates Jack Hemmings to make Luke jealous. Trailer: https://youtu.be/gd8bdXL...
8.2K 455 31
Luke Hemmings name sounds familiar doesn't it. Luke Hemmings is the younger brother of Lucifer Hemmings, guitarist and singer of 5 seconds of summer...