Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

You Think This Is Funny

693K 9.1K 1.4K
By zarrysupreme

London's POV

To say I wasn’t stunned by his actions would be an understatement because I truly was at the time of the moment. The way when Harry purred into my ear sent a chill straight down my spine. His not so gentle assault against my lips surely did leave my neck giving off a tingling sensation.

His swift action of placing me on The way his green eyes stared into mine made me feel exposed in some sort. It felt as though that he was looking right through me. I was putty in his hands.

I was only able to catch a glimpse of him dipping his hands into the batter before I was brought back into reality.

His lips slammed against mine and I felt my whole body literally move back slightly from the force. I placed my hands along his jawline and brought his face closer to mine. His tongue slid against my bottom lip as for entry but I denied him, a smirk on my lips. Our lips were like silk, moving freely alongside each other on direct contact with one another. His two arms grasped my waist as he lifted me off the surface of the counter without breaking the kiss. Taking a seat on the living room sofa, I straddled his hips while his hands remained lowly on my waist. As if on cue he slid his tongue against my bottom lip but I denied once again.

“London” his voiced complained sounding both desperate and irritated.

“Sssh” I said remembering the time he said the same exact words to me.

Breaking away from the kiss I quickly pecked his lips before placing opened mouthed kisses along his neck. It took me a couple of seconds to exactly pin point his spot but I did eventually when I heard him let out an almost inaudible moan. Parting my lips and began to gently suck on the skin on his neck while I slowly grinded onto him. His hands around my waist suddenly tightened as he shifted from under me.

“London…Fuck ” was all he was able to say when I moved my lips from his neck. The skin looked irritated.

Well isn’t my master piece beautiful

“All done” I said while laughing out loud.

He returned the laugh and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“So how was it?” I said while grinning over at him towards his neck.

“For a first timer, you were remarkable love” he said with a smirk. His curls looked disheveled on atop his head. I ran my fingers through them and untangled them lightly.

“I know” I said arrogantly before giggling.

“Let’s finish making the cake” Harry piped from behind me and I nodded my head as I got up from his lap which seemed to make him pout.

Aww.

Harry walked over to the batter and I went over to the closet trying to find a cake pan.

This is one of those times where I wished I listened to my mom she said to neatly stack the pots and pans because everything was out of control. I kept rummaging through the pile while Harry called me.

“What?” I shouted from inside the closet , my voice probably coming off as faint.

“Turn around”

So I guess my voice wasn’t coming of as faint since he heard me.

“Why?” I asked as I picked up and pan and placed it back over to where it belonged. I really need to clean it.

“Just turn around”                                                                                               

The exact moment I turned my head around I regretted it.

“Harry! What the hell!” I screamed while wiping the batter off my face and opening my eyes. I glared over at him while he held his hand to stomach in laughter. His hand covered in chocolate mix.

“You think this is funny?” I inquired. I walked over to the counter and pulled the flour out and held it in my hand.

He’s wearing black so I’d definitely show.

He was crouched over laughing so it was the best opportunity for me to do it now.

Running over towards him I opened the flour and poured it on top of his head. Some of it fell onto the floor.

He immediately stopped laughing as he stood up from his previous position. His whole hair and face was covered white. His whole faced showed no emotion and I was scared to even laugh at him. I slowly backed away from him as he reached in the bowl and scooped it up some mix.

“Harry don’t you even dare” I warned as he stepped closer to me. He had the most sinister grin on his face that I didn’t even know what to think anymore.

I ran away from him but my legs didn’t take me too far because I felt his hand tug my arm back making me spin back around. He took his hand and smeared all of it on my face and I gasped.

“Oh my god! You fucking asshole!”

I ran over to the bowl and picked some up and threw it at his face as he tried to run away.

“Haha” I said while chuckling over at him as he tried to wipe the flour from his eyes.

We looked like a bunch of kids running around the kitchen and throwing cake batter at one another. My legs and face were covered in chocolate as well as my hair.  Harry wasn’t showing as much skin as me so his arms and face was only messed up along with his clothes.

He was leaning towards the table with his head slightly down.

I snuck over to the refrigerator and grabbed five eggs and placed them on the table beside me, hiding it.

I gripped one in my hand and threw it straight towards his chest.

“Ouch! What the fuck was that?” he shouted while glancing down at his chest.

I had to hold onto the table so I wouldn’t fall from amusement.

“Seriously London, an egg? Let me guess, you have more” he said while chuckling but he didn’t actually know I had more which was funny.

“Actually I do” I said while grinning and walking towards him as he quickly backed away. I was so close to hitting him again until I felt my foot slide across the floor. I didn’t even have any time to stop myself from falling. I fell straight on my butt.

Have you ever fallen in public and everyone stops and stares at you? When that happens I just feel so retarded and stupid like “Wow did I really fall”, which leads to me laughing trying to cover up my embarrassment and walking away even though I’m literally dying inside.

“Are you okay?” Harry said while looking down at me. I could see him trying to stifle back a laugh.

“Yeah” I said while chuckling. I must’ve fallen on the flour because my hands were white when I lifted them up.

“Good, so you wouldn’t mind if I threw these eggs at you then” he said while smirking and taking an egg of the counter.

“Those are the only eggs left in the house” I lied.

“Bullshit”

“I’m so serious”

“Well I guess we’re just going to have to buy another carton then”

An egg smacked onto my leg and I squealed. It was cold and gooey and just ew. Every time I attempted to get up I would fail and he would keep throwing eggs at me. It felt he was throwing fifty of them back to back.

He was a distance from me and I needed him to come closer so I could attack him.

Think London think.

My only hope was to pretend to get injured because it would probably get his attention and make him stop.

I also happen to be an amazing fake crier so this might go better than I expected.

“Ouch!” I screamed while covering my right eye with my hand. I think I sounded pretty hurt because he stopped himself from throwing the other egg.

“Are you okay?” he said while looking over at me skeptically.

“Does it look like I’m fucking okay” I said while throwing my other hand up in the air and glaring at him.

“You threw that egg at my eye”

“I can’t even open it Harry! Why the hell did you throw it so hard , I’m not a boy!”

“I’m so—” he began to speak as he cautiously stepped closer to my figure on the floor.

“Just shut up!” I yelled back to him, my voice cracking.

In a matter of seconds the water works were on display. I covered my face with my hands and cried into my lap. For some odd reason I was able to hyperventilate, making it sound even more realistic.

I removed my hands from my face and looked up at Harry. Tears spilling out my eyes and my vision were quite clouded.

He looked horrified and dropped the egg making it fall to the ground and crack.

I can’t believe he’s really falling for this.

“Fuck, London I’m so sorry” he said while walking over to me.

He was looking down at me with a frown evident on his face.

“Give me your…hand so I could get up” I said in between coughs and sniffling.

“Of course love” he said while extending his hand out towards me.

I gripped onto his hand and placed my other hand of his forearm and pulled as hard as I could. He was budging slightly so I tripped his foot making him loose balance and fall backwards as I released my grip.

The floor shook as he made contact with it.

I quickly crawled over to him and sat on top of him. The tears were gone in an instant as I smirked down at him.

“What the hell, you’re a little liar”

“I know”

I scooped up some of the remains on the floor and smeared it on his face as he kept moving it from side to side. I still couldn’t get over the fact that his hair was white, he looked like an old man.

I stopped what I was doing and looked down at him. He opened his eyes and puckered his lips.

“Eww no, maybe later” I laughed as I got up off him. He got up as well a couple seconds later.

“Let’s go clean off. I feel so dirty”

“Together? In the shower? Okay” he said while walking towards the stairs.

“Never in your wildest dreams Styles, there’s a hose in the backyard” I said while chuckling.

 “Dammit” he said while shaking his head.

I walked over to the backdoor and opened it up before turning around.

“What are you doing?” I asked Harry. He was unbuckling his jeans and sliding them down his legs.

“Taking off my pants” he said while stepping out of them.

“But why”

“Wet jeans are going to be a bitch to take off”

*****

OMG DO YOU GUYS REMEBER THAT PART IN MEAN GIRLS WHEN THE PRINCIPAL WAS LIKE "STEP AWAY FROM THE GIRL" TO THE GYM TEACHER AND HE RAN AWAY?! THAT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE PART LOL

LOVE , KATIE XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."