Behind the Eyes of the Black...

By MoonstoneGirls4210

Two girls mysteriously end up attending an all boys school almost half way across the world. The two girls n... More

The Black Rose Prophecy
Meet the Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1 (pt 1) - A Normal Day in the Neighborhood
Chapter 1 (pt 2) - A Normal Day in the Neighborhood
Chapter 2 - Doomsday
Chapter 3 - Leaving Home
Chapter 4 - The Start of a New Beginning
Authors' Note
Author's Note
Chapter 6 - THIS CAN'T BE?!?!?!?! Part 1
Chapter 6 pt 2 ~ THIS CAN'T BE ?!?!?!
Chapter 6 part 3 ~ THIS CAN'T BE?!?!?!
Chapter 6 part 4 ~ THIS CAN'T BE?!?!?
Chapter 7 ~ Say Whaat?!
Chapter 8 - The First Days of Class
Chapter 9 - The Twins
Chapter 10 - The Betas
Chapter 11 - Secret Meeting
Chapter 12 - Ooops......

Chapter 5 - A Violent Meeting

152 3 4
By MoonstoneGirls4210

~~~~~~~READ ME FIRST~~~~~~~

I know it's been a while since we last updated, but we are not really motivated to update, because you guys don't leave reviews or comments about our work, so we don't know if we are doing a good job. So please give us your feedback, whether good, bad, or indifferent. We would really like to know what you think, in order for us to continue posting the rest of the story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH READERS!!!!!!

Here is a picture of Hot Guy # 2 w/ the silver eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>

P.S. if any one knows how to post more than picture at a time, let us know please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Previously, Madame Bovary had just told Ravyiene and Jayden that the school that they were now attending is an all boy's school. ***

"What The Fuck??!!" yelled both girls in unison.

"An all boys school?!! Oh hell to the NO!!" shouted Jayden.

"You must be out of your friggin mind!!" hollered Ravyiene.

- - This grandma must have fallen off her rocker....- - thought Jayden as she slumped in the office chair.

- - You have got to be kiddin' me. She can go to hell and back, if she thinks I'm gonna stay here!! - - thought Ravyiene.

Madame Bovary chuckled.

"I'm leaving," mumbled Jay.

"Take me with you. Puh-lease," agreed Ray. As both Ray and Jay turn around to leave.

"I'm afraid you can't," said Madame Bovary in an amused tone.

Both girls spun around to look at the near 40 year old woman.

"Whoah...rewind and come again," asked Jayden.

"What do you mean by that? It's my life, I can go wherever I want, when I want, with whoever I want. Who are you to tell me to stay?" argued Ravyiene.

- - Bitch, please!!- - both girls thought.

"I'm telling you this now, if any of these boys try anything to either one of us, I will geld them with a grapefruit spoon,' Jay threatened.

"She will too. She doesn't like boys," agreed Ray.

"Oh, one more thing... My buddy over here knows how to use a butcher knife. And it's not for cooking," said Jay in an sickly sweet voice batting her long eyelashes.

"Yes, I do. And I'm not afraid to use it either," said Ray with an evil smile. Madame Bovary laughed aloud. A laugh that sounded like wind chimes.

"I like you girls. But trust me, you'll be taken care of, quite nicely I may add," she said.

"Whatever," Jay said. "Mm-hmm," agreed Ray.

Both girls grabbed their class schedule, map, and dorm keys. They slammed the headmistress's door on the way out.

"Hey, we have the same classes and dorm!" said Jay excitedly.

"Cool."

"At least we won't be alone," says Ray.

"I think that we should band together seeing as how we're the only girls here. You watch my back, I watch yours. True?" asked Jay.

"I agree. We do need to stick together, since we're stuck here with all this testosterone. Don't worry once we have each other's back, we good. Right?" asked Ray.

"Yup Yup" agreed Jay.

The girls did their secret handshake to seal their deal. Without realizing the girls were heading towards their dorm.

"Dorm 101."

"Here we go. Let's pray, that we have some nerdy, abstinent kid," said Jayden.

"One who has braces and glasses," chuckles Ray as she opened the door.

"And wears suspenders with a big bowtie with pants up to his belly button," giggled Jay. Both girls entered the hallway.

As they reached toward their dorm, they saw someone carrying a handful of books. When he spotted them, he automatically dropped his books. He was dead shocked, his mouth hanging open, just staring at them. The girls looked at each other then went to help him out.

"Here you go," said Ray.

He was still standing at that same spot with his mouth hanging open still.

"Umm...hello anyone in there?" Jay asked, waving her hand in front of him.

He grabbed the books and muttered, "Thanks" and walked away. When he disappeared, Jayden turned around to face Ray.

"That ain't no Steve Ercle, that was..." Jay said, fanning herself.

"A hot stud," finished Ray.

"I have a feeling this isn't going to be what we want it to be," Jay said.

"I agree. It's going to be living in a world full of only testosterone...Horny testosterone, may I add," Ray said.

"JUST GREAT! That's exactly what we need horny teenage boys all over this place. If any of them came near me and hit on me, I swear I'm gonna hurt them," Jay said.

"Hell yea, I'm right with you there..." Ray said and took a breath.

"Come on let's check our dorm out, maybe it will be just us there," Ray told Jay.

"Yea, I hope so. Let's go," Jay said.

Both girls walked down the hall and found their dorm. They went inside and both their mouths were open.

"Wowww...." Jay whispered.

"You can say that again," Ray said.

They walked inside, looking everywhere from the ceiling to the floor. They saw the living room, kitchen, and the game room. It was amazing.

The kitchen was a simple plain black color but with stainless steel trimming. There was an isalnd with the swivelling bar stools, with a industrail fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. Kinda like the ones that you would see in a five star restaurant. plus the fridge was fully packed. But that huge amount of food was waaaay to much for just 2 people.

"OMG, this is amazing!!!" exclaimed Ray, twirling in a circle. --- That's alot of food for just me and Jay. Why?--

"It's beautiful. I can't believe we are going to live here! It's crazy!," Ray pointed out to Jay.

"You can say that again. C'mon, let's check our rooms out," Jay said.

They walked down the hall. They each have a key to their own room. There rooms were right next to each other on the left side. Jayden opens her door.

"OMFG! This is my ROOM!" Jay screamed.

Both bedrooms was the color of a pale, rich champagne with cherry (Jay) and black (Ray) wood furniture. The entire room had a feel of the Victorian era. Both beds was a king size with a lovely canopy with a cream colored sash running along it (Jay) (Ray's room doesn't have a canopy). Now the size of the room could fit Jay's whole house 5 times over and Ray's teeny tiny apartment nearly 10 times over. There was a 40" flat screen TV that came up out of the stand with the push of a button on the handy dandy remote that came with the room. The sitting room had an L shaped couch with 2 love seats, and a bean bag. (yes, sitting room) The remote could control all the electronical functions in the room; from changing the tv channel, to making the tv appear & disappear out of the stand, opening and closing the window curtains, voice activated bedroom door locking system (the doors opened and closed only to the sound of the owner of the bedroom), controlling the music system of the room. (BTW the room had BOSE sorround sound system.) Plus make the mirror on the vanity table rise and drop. Ray's room was similar to Jay's except the furniture was black, there was no canopy, and it had a huge bay window with long champagne colored drapes hanging from it. In front of the window was a little sitting area, with 3 lovely ceiling fans hanging from really high vaulted ceilings.

Now the closet was another story on it's own. The walk-in closet had it's own walk-in closet. But what was really cool about the closest was that there was a connecting door that allowed either girl to travel from one bedroom to another,

"Ravyiene come see this. It's...I can't even say anything, I'm speechless," Jay called out to Ray.

Ravyiene comes in. "Wow, this is nice. It suits you," Ray said.

"It's like I'm in a hotel suite," Jay said. She started skipping around the room like a little kid.

"Looks like you love your room. Hey, look your stuff is already here," Ray said, pointing to Jay's luggage.

"Yea, that was fast. Anyways, I'm going to check my room out!" Ray said excitedly. --- If Jay's room looked like that, what does mine look like?---

Ray laughed and follows. She opens her room door and steps in.

"Oh my...this is beautiful. It's...," Ray broke off.

"Your room and it ROCKS!" Jay finished off for Ray. Frightened, Ray turned around to see Jayden standing in the doorway of her closet.

"Wha?... How...? Where did you come from? What are you doing in my closet?"

"Our closet." Jayden corrected.

"There's a door in here that connects our bedroom together." Jay pronounced proudly.

"That's cool." said Ray.

" Your room is so elegant and homey," Jay said, looking around her friend's room, also noticing Ray's luggage was in a corner as well.

Jay grabbed Ray and started jumping like 5 year old girls. They both laughed and giggled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and then start to pack up my things," Jay told Ray.

"Okay, I'm gonna start too," Ray told Jay.

"Maybe after we get settled, I can cook something special for the both of us. A celebration to a new beginning. What you think?" Jay asked.

"Sounds good," Ray said excitedly.

"Alright, let me get going," Jay said, she left Ray's room and closed the door.

The bathroom was down the hall. As she walked towards the bathroom, Jay noticed two extra rooms on the right side.

--Jayden--

"Weird, Why is there two extra rooms, if only its just me and Ray," I muttered to myself. I shook my head and found the bathroom. I went inside.

--The bathroom was huge! It's bigger than my room back at home! I like the style of it though. It's exotic--

The entrance of the bathroom had a beaded curtian that would clink evertime someone would walk through it.The bathroom had a deep, rich purple color, with a real modern twist to it. It had 2 seperate sinks, a glass stand up shower, a bath big enough to hold atleast 15 people at once. Plus it had a hot tub feature along with jacuzzzi jets. the floor was a black speckled marble floor and a mathcing countertop for the sink. the backsplash was made of Swaroski cyrstal, so that the light from the gothic style window would reflect nicely off backsplash. Above each sink was a pretty big mirror. And between those mirror was a light that was shaped almost like a dagger blade.

I saw some towels on top of the sink. I turn on the shower, and start taking off my clothes. Before I could step in the shower, I heard Ray screaming.

"SHIT!" I said.

--What happened? I hope Ray's okay?!--

I grabbed my clothes and put it on quickly ;not bothering to check if everything was in place. I ran out the bathroom quickly and saw a baseball bat in the corner. I grabbed it and ran where I heard Ray screaming.--- The living room---. I reached the living room, bat in hand.

"Ray! What happened? You okay?" I yelled, getting ready to swing at somebody.

That's when I froze. I saw Ravyiene standing their wide-eyed, shocked staring at two of the hottest guys I've ever seen. I couldn't speak. I couldn't find my voice. We all just stared at each other from one person to the next.

When I finally found my voice, I asked, "Who the hell are you guys?! Why the hell are you here?!"

--Ravyiene--

As Jayden left the room to take a shower, I turned around and looked at MY room again. I couldn't believe that this is a bedroom. My apartment could fit in here alomst 10 times for God's sake! It's so huge!! I shook my head and started unpacking some of my stuff. I went to the closet and opened it.

OMG! This closet's huge!! I could fit the whole of Macy's in here! My clothes only took the place of only a draw. I felt kind of awkward. I don't have clothes to fit in this closet! I shook my head and continued unpacking.

That's when I forgot, I left my bag in the living room on the couch. I left my room and started walking towards the living room. I saw my bag and I bent down to grab it.

When I got up, my heart nearly came out of my chest!

I screamed.

--OMFG!!--

I saw a man standing right in front of me. He was glaring at me with his silver eyes.

--Where did he come from?--

I turned my head and saw another one. However, this one was more relaxed. He had a smile on his face unlike the one who is still staring at me.

I backed up. I stared at them both. I was shocked.

That's when heard Jay running down the hall, calling my name.

I didn't notice her come in, my eyes were too focused on the man who was glaring at me. I couldn't move or speak.

I heard Jay, "Ray!? What happened?! You okay?!" she asked worry in her voice.

I didn't say anything.

We all just stared at one another.

After what felt like hours...Jay finally broke the silence.

"Who the hell are you guys? And why the hell are you here?!" she asked.

That's when I turned my eyes away from those silver gazes and saw Jay with both worry and confusion on her face, with a bat in her hand ready to swing.

--Oh lord...this new adventure is getting more and more surprises than I signed up for.--

--Jayden--

--Where the hell did these guys come from?--

As I turned to look away from Ray, I caught one of the most unusual pair of eyes looking at me.It looked like it was bright emerald green but instead of the usual gold flecks for hazel eyes it was burning with blue.

"Well this is nice welcoming gift," said Mr. Sexy Green-Blue eyes, looking up and down my body like it was a feast, and he was starving man who hadn't eaten for years.

Without realizing Ravyiene had picked up her own weapon and stood beside me.

--A poker? Wait, we have a fire place?? Huh, never saw that before.--

"Are you guys going to answer my question, or do I have to start bustin' some knee caps?" I asked.

"Ooooo spicy little thing aren't you?," Mr. Crazy eyes snickered.

"Oh, we'll show you spicy, all right!!" Ray said.

"Oh, please," said Hoy Guy #2.

"Don't think she won't, I'll help her too," said Ray.

"Maybe they're slow?" I whispered to Ray.

"That's a damn shame, cuz their so hot," whispered Ray.

"Yea, pity," I whispered.

"No, we're not slow," said Mr. Crazy Colored Eyes.

"But we would like to know what you females are doing in OUR dorm," said Hot Guy # 2.

I looked at Ray, she looked at me. Her eyes were as big as saucers. I could only imagine mine.

"You're dorm?" Ray chocked out.

"You 2 are lying," I growled.

"We're lying! Are you serious? This is our dorm. In an all boy's school. So I'm wondering what the hell are you two girls are here in OUR dorm! So the question is you! So it's on you GIRLS, NOT US!!," Hot Guy # 2 said.

I was getting frustrated with this argument. I looked at Ray, smiling evilly at her. She smiled back with a grin.

"When I swing left, you swing right, k?" I whispered to Ray. She nodded.

Then.....

*WHACK!!!!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 27
Ally and Logan's son is now the prince and with his mate Isabella. But now like Ally Isbella's mate life isn't so smiple. What happens when a strange...
1K 54 22
What would you do if your destined to be with your enemy? Meet Vamiah the princess of the Vampire tribe and Emmanuel prince of the werewolf tribe. I...
9.9K 279 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...
131 0 14
(Fanfic about my classmate and her crush) A love story about Diana and a werewolf Alex with a twist at the end. *first story*