Chapter 5 - A Violent Meeting

~~~~~~~READ ME FIRST~~~~~~~

I know it's been a while since we last updated, but we are not really motivated to update, because you guys don't leave reviews or comments about our work, so we don't know if we are doing a good job. So please give us your feedback, whether good, bad, or indifferent. We would really like to know what you think, in order for us to continue posting the rest of the story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH READERS!!!!!!

Here is a picture of Hot Guy # 2 w/ the silver eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>

P.S. if any one knows how to post more than picture at a time, let us know please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Previously, Madame Bovary had just told Ravyiene and Jayden that the school that they were now attending is an all boy's school. ***

"What The Fuck??!!" yelled both girls in unison.

"An all boys school?!! Oh hell to the NO!!" shouted Jayden.

"You must be out of your friggin mind!!" hollered Ravyiene.

- - This grandma must have fallen off her rocker....- - thought Jayden as she slumped in the office chair.

- - You have got to be kiddin' me. She can go to hell and back, if she thinks I'm gonna stay here!! - - thought Ravyiene.

Madame Bovary chuckled.

"I'm leaving," mumbled Jay.

"Take me with you. Puh-lease," agreed Ray. As both Ray and Jay turn around to leave.

"I'm afraid you can't," said Madame Bovary in an amused tone.

Both girls spun around to look at the near 40 year old woman.

"Whoah...rewind and come again," asked Jayden.

"What do you mean by that? It's my life, I can go wherever I want, when I want, with whoever I want. Who are you to tell me to stay?" argued Ravyiene.

- - Bitch, please!!- - both girls thought.

"I'm telling you this now, if any of these boys try anything to either one of us, I will geld them with a grapefruit spoon,' Jay threatened.

"She will too. She doesn't like boys," agreed Ray.

"Oh, one more thing... My buddy over here knows how to use a butcher knife. And it's not for cooking," said Jay in an sickly sweet voice batting her long eyelashes.

"Yes, I do. And I'm not afraid to use it either," said Ray with an evil smile. Madame Bovary laughed aloud. A laugh that sounded like wind chimes.

"I like you girls. But trust me, you'll be taken care of, quite nicely I may add," she said.

"Whatever," Jay said. "Mm-hmm," agreed Ray.

Both girls grabbed their class schedule, map, and dorm keys. They slammed the headmistress's door on the way out.

"Hey, we have the same classes and dorm!" said Jay excitedly.